It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ChiCom Military Scientist Filed COVID Vaccine Patent BEFORE Pandemic Began *EDIT*

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Dear ATS Readers, Writers,

Well this certainly makes one just wonder what REALLY was going on when covid started up...

Looking more and more like there was most likely some truly evil, premeditated things going on.

ChiCo m Military Scientist Filed COVID Vaccine Patent BEFORE Pandemic Began, Mysteriously Died Three Weeks Later

Then the doctor who files for the patent suddenly dies??? Hmmmmm..... where there is smoke, there is usually a fire too.

had to edit title, it was too long for ATS system limits.

Pravdaseeker

edit on 7-6-2021 by pravdaseeker because: title edit

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   
You know, I'm hearing and reading this stuff (Dan Bongino just led a show with this news) and everybody is freaking out and shouting, CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!?!?!?

And I'm all like, Duh, y'all didn't see that coming?

I really don't even care anymore. I am literally trying to set up a place to live in a mountain bolt hole. Don't even know if that'll do me, my wife and my daughter any good, but I'll try. So few even seem to care. My own son told me, "I don't need to think for myself."

Whatcha gonna do?

I just don't care any more.

Does that say bad things about me? Or does it just say that my head is screwed on right?

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: pravdaseeker

I'm in line with incoserv. In fact, pravdaseeker, if I were a chimpanzee then your avatar would be my surprised face.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   

However, just several weeks after Zhou filed the patent for the vaccine, he died. The Australian reported that the Five Eyes intelligence alliance — which is comprised of intelligence agencies from the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, and New Zealand — is now investigating Zhou’s “unexplained death” in May.

“While he was an award-­winning military scientist, there were no reports paying tribute to his life. His death was only mentioned in passing in a Chinese-media report in July and at the end of a December scientific paper, both had the word ­’deceased’ in brackets after his name,” the report said. “The Weekend Australian has established that his death has been treated as unusual and is an early line of inquiry under the new Five Eyes probe into the origins of Covid-19 launched by Joe Biden.”

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Hello incoserv,

Don't know if I agree with your "train of thought"; but I do understand where you are coming from, and can't blame you either for having these feelings.

Yeah, I agree with the "y'all didn't see this coming?" Ha! Yep, spot on I reckon.

I hope your bolt hole plan isn't needed to implement down the road. Because that would mean the situation has gotten really really bad most likely.

I think you "might" be suffering from prolonged stress, or worries about how to take care of your family, which believe me is TOTALLY understandable too.

Even in my old age, 65, I want to make sure all is well and ok for my wife as we all try to navigate this bloody mess the world has been turned into.

Regardless of fault, blame, who did what when, it still is a stinking rotten mess.... and people who think they are god/gods, who have been playing at being God, have created this mess, be it in genetics, finances, politics, you name it...

The cesspool is deep and chock full of floaters.

Pravdaseeker
edit on 7-6-2021 by pravdaseeker because: grammar and mispelling

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

Hello myselfaswell,

HA! Crazy stuff mate!

Sadly as I age, and the hair disappears from on top and starts from the nostrils and ears...(HA!) That avatar is getting close to looking like a PHOTO of me!

Except the monkey is more handsome.

Pravdaseeker

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: pravdaseeker

The details of the article do not agree with the headline.

Also, there doesn't seem to be any link to the patent application or other supportive data.

The Chinese vaccine was developed and deployed before any other COVID-19 vaccine, and was a fairly standard inactivated virus vaccine, based upon SARS-CoV-1, the SARS pathogen that was a problem back in 2004.

Health authorities had been concerned about the likelihood of a new variant of the SARS and MERS viruses and there had been significant work on vaccines to those viruses. The SinoVac CoronaVac vaccine is an outcome of that research. They were rolling out the CoronaVac vaccine, in Brazil and Turkey (phase 3 trials completed), in March 2020.

CoronaVac From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And China had already determined and shared the genomic sequence of COVID-19 on 12 January,

There is nothing particularly unexpected about a senior researcher coming up with a patent for a vaccine that had been under development for years, and the patent coming out more than a month after the COVID-19 genome was determined, and also less than a month before a vaccine was already being rolled out.

edit on 7/6/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Shocked? Idk
But freaking MAD?? YES!!!
Damn Those Evil Chinese Scientists!!
PreMeditated Murder Rings My Bell!

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: pravdaseeker
Dear ATS Readers, Writers,

Well this certainly makes one just wonder what REALLY was going on when covid started up...

Looking more and more like there was most likely some truly evil, premeditated things going on.

ChiCo m Military Scientist Filed COVID Vaccine Patent BEFORE Pandemic Began, Mysteriously Died Three Weeks Later

Then the doctor who files for the patent suddenly dies??? Hmmmmm..... where there is smoke, there is usually a fire too.

had to edit title, it was too long for ATS system limits.

Pravdaseeker

So this Chinese scientist filed a patent for a vaccine about 5 or 6 weeks after the genetic sequence of the virus was published by the Chinese government. Moderna and Pfizer invented their vaccines two days after it was announced. What took this guy so long?

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Hello chr0naut,

Yep, no noted link to a patent, and nope I ain't looking it up either.... but I bet it IS there.

Wikipedia censors, and withholds data and facts too....

It is like Google is nowadays..... "its" facts are questionable, and key information gets left out.

I take Wikipedia info with a spoonful of salt anymore.

Pravdaseeker

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

Hello 1947boomer,

Yeah, I wondered the SAME thing!

He must be retarded or something eh? Ha!

Sorry, more dark humour heaped upon yours.

Pravdaseeker

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Hello chr0naut,

Yep, no noted link to a patent, and nope I ain't looking it up either.... but I bet it IS there.

Wikipedia censors, and withholds data and facts too....

It is like Google is nowadays..... "its" facts are questionable, and key information gets left out.

I take Wikipedia info with a spoonful of salt anymore.

Pravdaseeker

I also treat Wikipedia with some skepticism. But I also consider that Wikipedia has supportive links and multiple people checking on the content of posted articles. It is a group effort by large numbers of people.

Although, is the site the article was on, credentialed in any way at all?

You see, it is easy to allege that any data source is false, but to evaluate that site based upon totally un-validated and inconsistent/contradictory assertions would be the greater error.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
I also treat Wikipedia with some skepticism. But I also consider that Wikipedia has supportive links and multiple people checking on the content of posted articles. It is a group effort by large numbers of people.

Although, is the site the article was on, credentialed in any way at all?

You see, it is easy to allege that any data source is false, but to evaluate that site based upon totally un-validated and inconsistent/contradictory assertions would be the greater error.

Seems to be the norm lately. Make allegations of some wrongdoing that fits a theory, agenda or mentality and once the burden of proof is questioned or requested, reply with cries of "leftist media censorship!!1"

Deny ignorance indeed

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   

The sources that the linked article in OP is as reputable as most any....

The Australian, doesn't pump out lies like CNN that's for sure.

The Liberty Daily is also reputable source, but that is my opinion...

Must have been close to target as the trolls are waking up.

Trolls are easy to spot on ATS.

They almost always have thousands of posts, but their lightning bolt scores are abysmally low. I rest my case.

Pravdaseeker
edit on 7-6-2021 by pravdaseeker because: clarification on spotting trolls.... Ha!

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   
The natural evolution theory for the virus origin has been losing a lot of ground lately. So was the leak from the lab accidental or intentional?

With the way safe and effective treatments have been suppressed I do have to take the intentional release theory seriously. A motive of depopulation aims by some rich and powerful forces is on the suspect list with the way this global threat has been mismanaged and exploited.

It is going to take time to be certain about the long term effects of this new mRNA tech. With the sharp increase in miscarriages in the short term, long term fertility rates look to decline. Still have to wait if ADE is going to be a thing as with other attempts to develop a coronavirus vaccination.

China has purged and blocked a lot of data as it tries to save face. It is good to hear the 5 eyes are finally taking these issues seriously. Or is it just some damage control? I guess we will just have to wait and see on this one as well.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   
The more they play with viruses and microbes trying to mutate them for multiple reasons, the more the chance they are going to have an escape from a lab and cause some problems. That is the way it is, a single virus can escape the lab and start growing in the world and become a problem. I know it is important to do this research, but when people believe their labs are secure, they are mistaken, it is lucky that this virus is not that bad for most people, next time it could be a lot worse.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
The natural evolution theory for the virus origin has been losing a lot of ground lately. So was the leak from the lab accidental or intentional?

With the way safe and effective treatments have been suppressed I do have to take the intentional release theory seriously. A motive of depopulation aims by some rich and powerful forces is on the suspect list with the way this global threat has been mismanaged and exploited.

It is going to take time to be certain about the long term effects of this new mRNA tech. With the sharp increase in miscarriages in the short term, long term fertility rates look to decline. Still have to wait if ADE is going to be a thing as with other attempts to develop a coronavirus vaccination.

China has purged and blocked a lot of data as it tries to save face. It is good to hear the 5 eyes are finally taking these issues seriously. Or is it just some damage control? I guess we will just have to wait and see on this one as well.

I believe covid was originally developed as a vaccine in the Chinese lab. After Trump put tariff on Chinese imports, China intentionally released it on America to smear Trump and vote Trump out of power. Covid is a particularly weak in killing power, so it's not developed as a bio weapon, but rather as a vaccine, possibly for treating AIDS. However, considering it is new, people didn't know what to do about it, so America had to lock down for a few months to see exactly what it is before reopening after finding out it is not bio weapon.

Plus, any virus made as a bio weapon will certainly incorporate HIV DNA if you will, so that no vaccine can be developed against it, because obviously HIV has very powerful immune suppression and the immune system cannot counter it no matter what vaccine is used.
edit on 7-6-2021 by NeverendingStory because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 10:38 PM
link   

The sources that the linked article in OP is as reputable as most any....

The Australian, doesn't pump out lies like CNN that's for sure.

I did follow the links in the article.

The link to "The Australian" was actually a link to a Twitter post by Sharri Markson, who is publishing a book with the same cover photo as is at the top of this article. This leads me to think that the article, and probably the site, are marketing arms of the publisher.

There is an article with the title in 'The Australian' but it appears to be behind a paywall, so I can't verify that the content is faithfully reproduced.

The Liberty Daily is also reputable source, but that is my opinion...

The article in The Liberty Daily seems to an almost word-for-word repost of a DailyWire article. You can verify this by following the second link in the article.

Must have been close to target as the trolls are waking up.

Trolls are easy to spot on ATS.

They almost always have thousands of posts, but their lightning bolt scores are abysmally low. I rest my case.

Pravdaseeker

Surely trolls would be far more popular and have numerous content-less posts designed purely to echo popularity?

The W.A.T.S. score is based upon the number of topic threads a member has initiated and their popularity.

The Karma score is based upon the number of posts that a member has contributed, and their popularity.

What Are "W" and "K"? - ATS

A higher Karma score would be expected for someone who was mostly trolling, rather than generating new threads.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Greetings kwakakev,

Bloody good question mate! And one that I have tried to get an answer to for quite some time. But not being employed by some alphabet agency that "probably" knows the REAL truth of it all.... I must rely on gut feeling, and a multitude of news sources, and connect dots from my own experiences, and etc.

It has been shown that even though China was ground zero for it to hit the world... Accidental, or on purpose does make a big difference. And trying to find the real answer to that; AND avoiding falling for some "faction" that has ulterior motives for directing the narrative and sway public opinion towards THEIR factions purpose statements is a real trick.

Well stated mate.... and it's the bloody truth! I tend to lean towards the intentional as well, but of course I can't prove it.

If the release was intentional, that would probably trigger a big ugly war... for justice served to the offenders.

If it was accidental, and China admits, OOPS SORRY.... accident. (Which will never happen) And it all revolves around this crazy "saving face" thing you mentioned. Plus an admission would open up China to massive lawsuits and legal liability, so that isn't going to happen either. People will cry racist or some such bull shyte, but it is the truth too. It is engrained in their culture from centuries back.

If it was an accidental release, they still will never even admit that, to the point of a war getting started over not losing face.

It is when you connect the dots, the "white papers" put out by CCP members and generals etc over the years; all point to it "probably" being an intentional release.

But, China also has to share ANY guilt with the USA too. USA was doing it, it got outlawed in the USA; so they deported the wonky risky genetic Frankenstein DNA work, overseas, and then send them money from some nebulous NGO, or some USA originated "entity"; also points to where some blame lies.

Playing God with bugs, and peoples DNA is a real bad idea.... it "should be" extremely outlawed anywhere in the world!

Some of the work in genetics is a blessing, when it used ONLY for the good. As in healing, or finding a cause or cure for some genetic disease for example.

Unfortunately, anything like that, or usually; it can be easily perverted to serve very dark purposes.

You mention is it just some damage control.... ??? Darn good observation. You never know do you, and like you said, it certainly
deserves some answers.

When people, or countries, or whatever try to block answers to important questions; it makes you wonder if there is "nothing to hide", then how come so much detail, obscuring facts, data.... including military threats from someone or entity that is supposedly "innocent"?????

Therein lies the conundrum and the devil hiding in the details. I would put my money on a number of "violators" who co-share blame for the covid mess.

Pravdaseeker

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: NeverendingStory

originally posted by: kwakakev

I believe covid was originally developed as a vaccine in the Chinese lab. After Trump put tariff on Chinese imports, China intentionally released it on America to smear Trump and vote Trump out of power. Covid is a particularly weak in killing power, so it's not developed as a bio weapon, but rather as a vaccine, possibly for treating AIDS. However, considering it is new, people didn't know what to do about it, so America had to lock down for a few months to see exactly what it is before reopening after finding out it is not bio weapon.

Plus, any virus made as a bio weapon will certainly incorporate HIV DNA if you will, so that no vaccine can be developed against it, because obviously HIV has very powerful immune suppression and the immune system cannot counter it no matter what vaccine is used.

There is no DNA in a Coronavirus.

Additionally, the SARS-nCoV-2 viruses and strains have no HIV sequences at all in them.

This can be verified by using standard genomic comparison tools such as the Basic Alignment Search Tool (BLAST). The Global Align search is most comprehensive.

SARS-CoV-2 Data - NIH

edit on 7/6/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join