It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thoughts on what is and isn’t corruption.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 03:23 AM
link   
As you know I am adverse to the Andrews government, I do not understand why those around cannot see through the lies by this gubment.

Though I want to talk about on whether this ma be potential corruption. Andrews was in a long battle to not provide payrises to our saviours in times of possible death, our ambulance officers, in my opinion they are worthy of more than they get.

I have friends who are ambos, the crap the get from people they are trying to help, the mental anguish, substance abuse issues, it’s a hard job.

Andrews fought to not allow their payrises, as below.
amp.theage.com.au...

Though our scum bag premier gets out there and supports his CFMEU Mayes for a payrises. I wonder what his kickbacks are form granting the work for the Westgate tunnel project, the eastern freeway connection, the widening of the Monash freeway.

Article below:

amp.abc.net.au...
amp.abc.net.au...

m.facebook.com...

It staggers me in how people cannot see the blatant corruption.

Over to you world.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Aren't all the public servants getting a pay rise as well? The Vic government is by far the most corrupt in Aus......followed by Palachook in Qld...

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 03:46 AM
link   
The regularly get Flatcoat
Substantial payrises this is mostly the pollies and their staff.

The seem not to look after the fire brigade or ambos, though he the cops get what they want. Of course they need the support of the goon squad, better look after em.

The ambos and firies can’t give the government the protection they want, and they need a squad to enforce their draconian measures.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: robsmith

It’s all corrupt all over the world, rotten to the core.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 07:07 AM
link   
The guy that was asked to deal with the PPE in or country got away with 9 million euros.
Afterwards he openly expresses (on national tv!) how he's sorry for all the hard workers in the carebusiness... Then again he lies about how he's going to use those millions for the greater good by investing it (& taking out most of the profit for his hard work
)

I think our government want to promote his so-called Christian "demo(n)cratic' peace if work.
He's the great new leader now.

edit on 7-6-2021 by Daalder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   

"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the Government, and I'm here to help." Ronald Reagan

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Anything and Everything in Todays World . This was Common Knowledge back in 1981 .

top topics

join