It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

News from behind the Vodka Curtain

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Russian Deputy Defense Minister on NWO

I have to post and run.

But this one's a doozy!

Basic summary Russia's Deputy Minister of defense is calling out the encroaching new world order.

Some big chess pieces are being moved, politically speaking.

First China talking about having a nuclear arsenal to rival the US and now this.

The Colonel spoke to RT "ahead of the 9th Moscow Conference on International Security, scheduled to take place on June 22-24 in the Russian capital. The event brings together military officials and security experts from different countries, with some 49 nations having already confirmed their participation."

He talks of how we are witnessing the early stages of the NWO and how nations are being divided up between "us and them".

He is saying how the current system of international relations and security framework is being systematically destroyed.

He also claims this activity was ramped up during Donald Trump's presidency.

That is a lot to digest, and then you have this most peculiar statement that just amps this up into oblivion :

The emergence of new weapons systems, as well as the efforts of some nations to bring warfare into areas that have never seen it before, further accelerates the emergence of a “new world order,” Frolov noted.

It seems a lot of players are showing their hands, but who is turning the screws?

Did he just hand Americans their own disclosure?

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Let it burn. Let it all burn.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   

We have known for a long time this would happen,
we just have to wait and see how it plays out.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Isn't this one of the signs of 'end of times'? Could Russia possibly prove to be one of the good guys here? Just when you think things couldn't get any more effed up, here we go. I wonder how long it will take before we're in the 'middle' of it. Interesting times. If people aren't shored up on food and supplies, they better rethink some strategies.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux
Could Russia possibly prove to be one of the good guys here?

I wouldn't put Russia on the "good side" just yet. However I also wouldn't dismiss the deep thinking capabilities of a culture known for their chess grandmasters.

Perhaps they worked through the endgames and concluded "Uh oh this isn't in anyone's best interest".

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   
No wonder world "leaders" keep appearing to be more and more "distant" and "mindless" while they talk and communicate😑

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   
What did you expect? If not for what we already have ( and are afraid to use it anyway) yes we're ma 3rd world as of now, worried about food, fuel, oh my god. But its ok green new deal will save us all, pray for another stimulus. For supplies

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   
"I just want to get my kicks before the whole sh!t house explodes."-Jim Morrison.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Wonder who all the 49 other countries are?
Is China one or no? Who do they hate worse, America or Russia?

Edit to add:

“Fundamentally new types of weapons that radically change the balance of power in the modern world are emerging, with warfare getting into new areas – into space and cyberspace.

Bolding mine, but whaaa...?
edit on 6/4/2021 by new_here because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Also, this sounds like a true effort at diplomacy, something I believe is sorely lacking in world politics today:

The upcoming conference is an explicitly non-partisan event, and the countries are invited to partake regardless of their current relationship with Russia, Fomin stated.

“At the forum, we give the floor not only to partners who share our approaches to solving major world problems, but also to opponents, countries with which cooperation today is at bare minimum or equal to zero,” Fomin said.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

Russia fears China more than the US, imo.

Sure, if you have oil and no Rothschild bank the US will murder you, but China will roll over the whole planet if it's allowed to do so.

A big difference. We're talking global genocide.

If the UAPs belonged to China, we would be living in a very different world right now.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: new_here

Or even desperation.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

Yes we have Mama.

But who knew I would agree with Russia?

It seems we are going to be violently dragged into the future, "and we will like it" a per that Klaus freakazoid.

Tell me that's not a cryogenic nazi they defrosted on high temperature.

Might as well be.

🌷

edit on 5-6-2021 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

If by end times you mean crash, boom, bang then yes.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: NightVision

Can't we wait until there's no meat shortage?

I don't ask much.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: gb540

When Russia appears to be a good guy, it's time to get worried.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Why?

Putin has consistently expressed his disdain for the central banking cartel. For example, Soros isn’t even allowed to set foot in Russia.

Sure, Putin knows how to play both sides like the they all do. But he will put the interests of his people above all else. I don’t see the worlds second largest nuclear power giving up its sovereignty to a bunch of dynastic luciferian banksters.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

In times like the article suggests, a fruity leader like say Trudeau is pretty much an aging male model with mismatched socks as a calling card.

The west is going to need conservative leadership very soon.

edit on 5-6-2021 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

The very marxist cancer that's infecting the world was a gift from them.

That's why.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 01:28 AM
link   

You mean…. (((them)))?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join