It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Tony Fauci and Peter Daszak under criminal investigation?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThothHermes
I disagree with you . Biden and his shrews can’t wait to bury Tonys Faucis for causing all this response mess. The Dims are all but done running Congress come mid-term elections. So it behoves Jao Bin Dung too wrap up this whole covid mess by blaming China and firing ( or worse )Tonys Faucis for being complacent . Yet Tonys Faucis will see zero jail or fines , because of all his dirt he has on China Joe . Truth is .. The USA is just as guilty as China , because We bank rolled the gain of function in China . Why play with fire in your basement when you can pay your neighbor to play with fire

This all ends when Europe , Australia & Japan seek trillions from China in damages due to Covid .The US & Canada will slap sanctions & language on China . China will then feel threatened and start a war in the Pacific.
This virus is a US/China adventure. The money trail is scrubbed and the Chinese key players are dead or soon to be dead .
The Americans involved in this gain of function scam are in grave danger .
When mass three shots to the dome suicides begin ? You can rest assured someone is near the truth .
This whole covid mess is a true neo noir

You honestly believe the US would slap sanctions on China, when for example, they produce something like 80-90% of antibiotic medications consumed by the US?

Kind of like p!ssing in your water supply.

We have created a monster that we deeply depend on and have no recourse to influence their behavior. In an earlier time in this country commissions would be started to find out who exported massive blocks of US critical infrastructure to a communist adversary. Now we have commissions to study Qtards that broke windows at the Capital.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

Ahem, BLM and Antifa DRESSED AS Qtards.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Sanctions are coming , and then war . History is the bell weather here . I agree with you , but the world is going to turn on China . China can have the manufacturing and capital it wants ...... The World will want its pound of flesh over the covid attack .
China produces everything we dont need .
Look what America produced overnight in WW2 ?
Now American manufacturing was here during that time frame , and its far behind China .
The Western free world is still more powerful than China on all fronts . China will come out bad in all of this .

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: dashen

Fauci is as culpable as Hunter Biden.

There will be no charges.

My 2 cents.

Forget charges, round them up and string them up on live TV.
And not only am I talking about anyone that is neck deep in the goddamn lies, I am talking about anyone that is even just peripherally involved.
An example has to be made.

I'd like to see Nuremburg trials.

Fauci didn't act alone. He probably didn't even participate in planning it.

Let him and all his co conspirators be offered immunity/leniency to testify against their peers. First one to come forward gets off. Everyone else gets the full trial, seizure of assets, and prison time.

(I bet they all come forward, racing to get there first, and it has to be settled with a photo at the finish line.)

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Got me thinking - You know they said Jeff Epstein would never be investigated /prosecuted .... oh wait ....

I'm getting ahead of the Curve .....
For Future Ref ....
Fauci Didn't Kill Himself

And Just Like That, Dr. Fauci’s Book Has Been Pulled From Presales

And it appears the publisher of his book is now scrambling to avoid trouble. Over at Amazon, where yesterday they had been enthusiastically pimping the release for this coming November, the title is nowhere to be found.......

The claim of a premature announcement is not in any way believable. This was not a leak of, say, the key art in a surprise release of an unannounced work. There were announced dates of release, a cover price of $18 declared, and the availability of preorders through the book vendors, to go along with the ad copy one normally sees with an official rollout. This was the usual publishing push taking place — and for all of that to disappear in a wisp is telling.

originally posted by: carewemust
The Washington Post has a bust of Anthony Fauci in its trophy case, and his photos placed prominently in hallways.

The Washington Post can't take another hit to its image and status.

Which is why the publication is so nervous about their hero right now: www.washingtonpost.com...

That's too funny.

(In case anyone doesn't know: the Washington Post is owned by Amazon's founder Jeff Bezos. )

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Wee difference with Fixci though or really huge difference between those two, pin up Fixci ( i like Fixci lol ) is accountable and i feel gain of function and China trust will create many creating from both divides and unitors a pound of flesh, how does one forgive this Fixci and his type ?.

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: dashen

Fauci is as culpable as Hunter Biden.

There will be no charges.

My 2 cents.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: dashenj

Anthony Fauci on the defensive big-time yesterday.

GOP is out to get me!: www.mediaite.com...

If he didn't act like a mad scientist quack so frequently, there wouldn't be so many suspicions attaching themselves to every thing he says and does.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Here's where, in Congressional Hearing, Fauci is specifically asked about Wuhan, and gain of function. All of it.

And it's here that he flashes his status and reputation, and simply says it is all false. (In an open Congressional hearing.)

www.youtube.com...

Seeing that his emails reveal otherwise:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's kind of an open and shut case at this point. He lied in Congressional hearing. There's no way to go back and say he didn't say what he said.

I'm not sure that leaked emails are admissible in court, though. Or in order to get them admitted into evidence, the recipient would have to show up and testify.

Unless it was freedom of information or somesuch. (It's weird that they are leaked, but also have parts redacted.)

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: bloodymarvelous

Fauci didn't act alone. He probably didn't even participate in planning it.

Some interesting info here mate.

Fauci Flip-Flopped On Masks AFTER MEETING WITH THE TRILATERAL COMMISSION!

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join