It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Serious beard gets interviewed by genuinely interested hacks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 04:06 AM
link   

During a time when the world is go-karting down nutjob mountain strapped to a shark decked out in explosives, the subject of ufology is suddenly being treated with more reverence than God.

I remember a simpler time not so long ago:

Who flipped the switch on the narrative if not the very Pentagon that is now clumsily trying to 'silence' Elizondo?

Maybe all the talking heads simultaneously started to research UFOs in earnest and just reached the same🤦, obvious🤦🏿‍♂️conclusions 🤦‍♀️.

Yay aliens!

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

"the world is go-karting down nutjob mountain strapped to a shark decked out in explosives"

lol

Wasn't stuff supposed to be released? People going on about it over and over. All I see is that same video over and over again of the "tic-tac" which is actually a UAV.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Great OP! I am waiting hopefully that it will be confirmed that aliens are real. For me it makes much more since that our planet is just one of millions of planets that harbor sentient creatures, than believing that we are a fluke or creation that excludes the probability of "life" on billions and billions of planets. Maybe we are ready to accept our fate, good or bad, and begin transitioning to a new world view that includes regular contact with the aliens. It is possible that they will just eliminate/control us or direct us in getting our # together. Either way, we have a large grassy field here and we're just waiting for them to land. I will keep my finger's crossed.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: BorisBadInOff

For the record, I believe there is life on other planets. I believe it's possible that they have visited earth and quite possibly that we have working tech that have been reverse engineered by certain groups in the US.

My fascination with this current hooha is how the media can just turn certain switches on and off and pretend nobody notices their complete 180.

Not long ago people were ruined for coming forward and sharing their experiences.

There is no accountability, only a bandwagon.

And it's not only leftwing media, it's all media.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 06:37 AM
link   

I love your title, lol.. serious beard...

time will tell what is released, we know it won't be anything close to full disclosure. They need to milk anything they have, if not for distraction, for complacency.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Undoubtedly there is life on other planets.

But I doubt these are it. I would reasonably assume they are something else. Given the earth's history, and lost history, how there are so many questions without answers. and we've been shaped so it would appear, socially, perhaps genetically, over millennia. that they are from right here.

I mean, humans are mere meters away from a petri dish, not another galaxy, when they spawn life and play with it.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

Anything other than full disclosure is already ingrained into our collective consciousness and seems to be an exercise in futility imo.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I think the word you're looking for is distraction.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Let's hope not, but if so I'm going to out distract them haha.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
a reply to: jerich0

Anything other than full disclosure is already ingrained into our collective consciousness and seems to be an exercise in futility imo.

Just an exercise in imagination .

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArchangelOger

"the world is go-karting down nutjob mountain strapped to a shark decked out in explosives"

lol

Wasn't stuff supposed to be released? People going on about it over and over. All I see is that same video over and over again of the "tic-tac" which is actually a UAV.

You win Goth's best post of the thread award.

So far , with all of our technology , we do not have an aircraft that can fly at 129 knots into the wind .

edit on 6/2/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
I think the word you're looking for is distraction.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   
As to who flipped the he switch on the narrative, i think the last about 1/3 of the first chapter of the epistle to the church at Rome (specifically VV. 18-32) explains that well.

When a society intentionally rejects truth long enough it becomes incapable of discerning truth from falsehood, fact from bulls**t.

And that's where the USA is.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Maybe all the talking heads simultaneously started to research UFOs in earnest and just reached the same🤦, obvious🤦🏿‍♂️conclusions 🤦‍♀️.
UFOs couldn't be taken seriously, but UAPs can, that's the magic switch!

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   

a reply to: BorisBadInOff

For the record, I believe there is life on other planets. I believe it's possible that they have visited earth and quite possibly that we have working tech that have been reverse engineered by certain groups in the US.

My fascination with this current hooha is how the media can just turn certain switches on and off and pretend nobody notices their complete 180.

Not long ago people were ruined for coming forward and sharing their experiences.

There is no accountability, only a bandwagon.

And it's not only leftwing media, it's all media.

As an English man I can remember a time when Fox was bad and CNN was good. It still shocks me that Fox now seems to be taken as a serious news channel , mind = blown!!

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

A very important distinction

top topics

join