It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you think of this video..?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I’ve always been a bit intrigued by this video.... what do you think? Does not conform to any known or proposed designs that I’ve seen. Could be ‘strange enough’ to be legit...look at the ‘bird of prey’ for example...

Apologies in advance if this has been posted and debunked before...

youtu.be...

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Obviously this aircraft, if not a computer generated image, is propelled and disrupts the air.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: JEKS1979

a 11 second hoax. clearly clickbaiting.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Looks like a drone, military or public.. no idea

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 08:54 AM
link   
It's an RC plane. You aren't going to catch anything classified at Groom flying in those lighting conditions.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: JEKS1979
I’ve always been a bit intrigued by this video.... what do you think? Does not conform to any known or proposed designs that I’ve seen. Could be ‘strange enough’ to be legit...look at the ‘bird of prey’ for example...

youtu.be...

The wingtip lights (also known as position lights or navigation lights) are backwards. Red is supposed to be on the left (port side) wingtip and green is supposed to be on the right (starboard side) wingtip. They’re put there so that when pilots see another aircraft at a distance at night they can tell if it’s heading towards them or away. No real aircraft would make that mistake.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

I think it was flying upside down

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

They generally don't fly inverted for no reason. There's no logical reason for it to be inverted, especially at that altitude. This is nothing more than an RC plane, being passed off as something classified, and they screwed up the navigation lights.
edit on 6/1/2021 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   
What do I think? (because you asked me)

1. Remote controlled airplane.
2. 11 seconds of my life now GONE forever.
3. Nav lights are not THAT hard to get correct.
4. No, its not an inverted, ultra secret, hard to find, clearance only, black ops kind of plane.

Hey, you asked.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: JEKS1979

youtu.be...

Another indicator that this is not a “real” aircraft (by which I mean professionally designed) is the fact that it’s not designed to do anything obvious and useful, other than look cool. Which it kinda does, to be honest.

One big mistake is that big notch in the trailing edge. That does nothing but screw up the spanwise lift distribution, thereby increasing the induced drag, for no apparent reason.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: JEKS1979

I think it makes me laugh

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   
When I was 15ish in the early 2000s I got into foamie RC planes, this was before you could go and buy a drone off the shelf and multicopters were home built with open source software...

I ended up getting into night flying at the local park and many times had the police come down because people were reporting UFOs lol, I wish I didn't wipe my youtube account now...

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Wonder if its one of those cheap fighting RC planes where they deliberately try knock each other out of the sky.They are extremely acrobatic.

new topics

top topics

join