It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trueman Tried Lil Boosie's Chips

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I like some chips with my homemade burgers and usually go for Lay's, the regular ones.

Today I had no burger but one of my kids bought a bag of Lil Boosie's Louisiana Heat chips and left it in the kitchen. They are wavy, spicy and sweet at the same time. They are also thicker that regular chips, that gives them additional crunch sound in your mouth.

I never heard before about this man, I search online and saw he's a rapper and the bag says "RAP Snacks". I don't like rap music, I like rock and dark country music, but it's so hard to stop eating these chips and I might make them disappear before my kids come to the kitchen. I ain't see no chips bro.
edit on 31-5-2021 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   

I might make them disappear before my kids come to the kitchen. I ain't see no chips bro.
a reply to: Trueman

Eatin' gangsta chips. Doin' gangsta sh*t.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

I'm in Newark, NJ. I'll save the bag and put it by the bullet hole near the windshield of my car.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

I'm in Newark, NJ. I'll save the bag and put it by the bullet hole near the windshield of my car.

Buy a case and go offer them your neighborhood homies. Maybe they like you and quit shootin' yo' hoopty.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

My car wasn't the first one taking a bullet. We have some of these situations once in a while. Other places have tornadoes or extremists, not too bad.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   

My car wasn't the first one taking a bullet. We have some of these situations once in a while. Other places have tornadoes or extremists, not too bad.

But you can't offer Li'l Boosie chips to tornadoes.

You might try it to extremists. Don't know how that'd work out.

I'm originally from the same city as Li'l Boosie. Not, like, braggin' or anything, though.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   

No need to give chips. I have the swag. People around my home is nice with me.

Bad things happen when people from other areas come and try to do "business".

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Deep River jalapeños kettle chips and ruffles double crunch wavy buffalo chips.

The former has only a few ingredients, thick cut kettle cooked, great for dips. The latter is a big name, but damn, they're good.

Those are my two favorite right now. Both are the crunchiest out there.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Not a chip fan anymore. Got burned out I guess. For the last six months I've been downing tortilla chips and Herdez salsa (medium). I also put the Herdez on tacos whenever I make them. The only salsa better than Herdez is Paul Newman's salsa but it's expensive.

Sorry about your car. People and their guns, it's getting ridiculous.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: EdisonintheFM

I always go with the refrigerated salsa since it's not pasteurized (makes it mushy).

Here we can get that salsa cheaper than most of the jarred stuff and it tastes world's better IMO since you can taste the cilantro and garlic seeing as it's not boiled.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

If you have a food processor and five minutes, murder those ingredients yourself for a super gangster pico ze dico with neither the whack af mushy texture, nor the dag-ass taste of citric acid.

Can't shoot your shot with a #ty salsa.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Haha, I've done Pico quite a bit, it can be one of the most incredible stand alone quick food items in the world but mostly gets bastardized.

It's a shame, it's quick and easy like you said.

Tomatoes, onion, garlic, cilantro, salt, (wee bit of) vinegar, and a little lime or lemon.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Honestly! It's just one of those simple, easy things that's perfect.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   

How did I forget... A bit of fresh jalapeño or Serrano.

But yes, one of those things that is extremely simple and cheap. As long as you have good ingredients it's going to be incredible. It's like a ride of flavors as you're chewing with seemless transitions to the cilantro and garlic finish.

Mmm. I want some now.

Maybe I'll make that as an app to some smoked Nathan's and homemade hot dog chili tomorrow. One of my other favorite easy meals (though it takes a bit of time).

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Some people have taste when it comes to food, even rappers.

Apparently, Snoop Dogg is a pretty decent cook.
edit on 31-5-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 10:36 PM
link   

I don't think I've seen refrigerated salsa, wait, maybe in the deli section, not sure.

A restaurant I worked at made salsa in a food processor, it was unbelievable. It had a tiny can of chipotle peppers and fresh squeezed lime juice. We even fried the tortilla chips. That was around 2007 and until then I only had cheese dip with chips, and jalapeño bean dip (Frito Lay). But the owner convinced me to try the salsa and I loved it. I don't think there was garlic, I remember onion, salt, pepper, a smidge of sugar...I regret not writing down recipes from all the locally owned restaurants I worked. At Tony's pizza the owner had a killer spice blend for the pizza sauce. Geez, I just freaking ate and I'm hungry again.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I bet they would be great to use to make potato chip Chicken in the oven. Just coat the chicken with beaten egg then roll the pieces in chips and put on a foil covered pan. We usually put a little salt and pepper in the egg when we do it with regular chips. I have had it coated with BBQ chips, but those chips probably would be even better.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   

No need to give chips. I have the swag. People around my home is nice with me.

Bad things happen when people from other areas come and try to do "business".

Nice enough to throw a little free lead and copper your way!

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   

If I can get some I'll try them. I also like Blair's Habanero chips.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

If I can get some I'll try them. I also like Blair's Habanero chips.

Never tried Blair's but for some reason I have a cold beer in my mind.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join