It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs What If We Are Not Even Seeing Them?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I'm sure you've read about the Hessdalen lights?

Italian engineer Jader Monari thinks the entire valley is essentially acting like a car battery...
Hessdalen is a valley running north to south. The western slope of the valley contains minerals partly composed of iron and zinc. The eastern side features rock containing copper.

In simple terms, the copper is hungrier for electrons than are iron or zinc. This can make the two slopes of the valley function like the anode and cathode of a battery...

The chemical reactions in a battery will sometimes also generate gas, for instance hydrogen from car batteries. Monari suggest that sulphur gas can be electrically charged when it bubbles up from the river and reacts with moisture in the air...

source
So basically a gigantic natural battery creating Plasma

A plasma is an electrically charged gas. In a plasma, some electrons have been stripped away from their atoms. Because the particles (electrons and ions) in a plasma have an electrical charge, the motions and behaviors of plasmas are affected by electrical and magnetic fields. This is the main difference between a gas and a plasma.

source

I know Monari's hypothesis is far from accepted, please don't get hung up on that, because that's not what I wanted to discuss. It just got me thinking because the pictures of the Hessdalen lights look exactly like most UFO pictures, and I don't know about you but I often wondered what purpose would a UFO have for lights like that:
What if we're not even seeing the 'thing' but just the plasma created by the phenomenon in our atmosphere?

And I would even go further and suggest the 'disturbance of electrons' is in fact just the shadow, (or even the vortex of an access chanel and the 'thing' is sitting on the opposite side of this wormhole-ish chanel?) and not the root cause of the phenomenon?

Not that this would really solve the question of what it is, but I thought it could add a new perspective.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Good point. I think that some or all of these UAPs come from another perhaps higher dimension. Three or four dimensional beings can't see the whole of a fourth or fifth dimensional object. We might just see the shadow of it. We just simply cannot perceive it with our perception limited by our three dimensional brain.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

I was thinking something alike I just didn't want to limit my OP that much. Because I think it works with long distance and time too.
But yes.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   

I have a congenital visual issue, so I have learned how to look at things to see them the way they should be, and not the way my brain wants to automatically process it.

We see what our brains tell us to see. Trust me, well at least mine, does not always gets it right.

So I think you are quite right, it is a good possibility that we just don't see them.

The world is a big place with lots of visual stimuli, and it turns out that over the millennia, our brains have learned that most of it is garbage. We don't see the majority of what's in our field of vision, and our brain takes all kinds of shortcuts to trick us into believing we're seeing the whole picture when we're not.

Your Brain Only Sees What It Wants To See

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   

What if we're not even seeing the 'thing' but just the plasma created by the phenomenon in our atmosphere?

If it is of a higher dimension, like a tesseract or hypercube, we might only see the 3D imprint. A hypercube is thought to be (I am not sure it's proven, being out of our dimension) a cube inside a cube with edges connected, but with all lines are equal length, that's impossible in three dimensions, but it might be possible for a fourth dimension.

If we make space so the lines are bent, the hypothesis of a hypercube could be true. A hypercube might actually look sort of round to us. Just theorizing away here..

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   
back near first lockdown in the uk, myself and two freinds saw a ufo/uap...then one mate flashed a laser at it and it made a bright flash then it took a 90 degree turn, went through some cloud then took another 90 degree turn as it flashed us directly.....then shot off at amazing speed....but then two of us turned to look behind us, and a white slash/tear, almost like a nike logo tick appeared for a second.......never seen any reports of strange slashes/tears appearing with sightings.......may not be connected to this report, but the relation to this thread is that the direction of the slash/tear went south to north......theres an almost valley like property to the area and water runs through it.......is there water near the Hessdalen lights???

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TechnoAssassin1

Yes. With sulfuric acid from a mine. You could go test if it's acidic in your area too.
edit on 25-5-2021 by Peeple because: spell

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

The thing is 'higher dimension' clearly implies it's also not matter like we know it, so I was actually thinking the electricity creating the plasma is the metaphorical shadow.
Not just a 'geometric' thing, you know?

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   
The UFO videos that the media has been talking about, are the same videos that keep getting brought up every year or so. Why?

I believe that the UFOs in the videos are man made super sonic drones. New technology that is still highly classified.

I also know that throughout history, rulers and governments benefit whenever they can convince the masses that they are either God, gods, or have a direct connection to God, or gods.

I'm not saying that I don't believe that there may be intelligent life on other planets, I just don't see any hard evidence that that life has found or visited Earth.
Nope, no signs of higher intelligence here, just people trying to take advantage of other people.
edit on 25-5-2021 by IndieA because: spelling

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   

definitely gonna look into seeing if there is/was a mine in the area...good shout

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct I think that some or all of these UAPs come from another perhaps higher dimension.

i've often considered that what we call 'ghosts' may be entities from other dimensions, making an appearance (either intentionally or accidentally), in ours.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   
It's true that the ones we see may only be a very small percentage of the number of them actually flying around. That seems like a reasonable assumption.

As for a piezoelectric effect, if you bite into a Certs breath mint in the dark, you can see it in a mirror light up in your mouth. But translating that to quartz in the ground under pressure somehow creating floating glowing things in the sky is quite a jump.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   
just checked and no mines in the area, according to google anyway. They seem to like bodies of water, from my observations...

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Who said that?

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   
higher dimension for sure....how do animals perceive us as a higher (and I use that term loosely) lifeform...? a reply to: Peeple

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
Who said that?

Me. I said that. It's a thing. You want sparks, yeah, you can chew a breath mint in the dark. You want flying sparks caused by quartz under pressure? Well, that's another kettle of fish.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   

And what does it have to do with the topic?

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I think I get what your saying....so a ufo/uap......is a small bite of the actual reality that we see.......a small 'bite' of the larger reality.....

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Just because something is invisible doesn’t mean that it’s not there......for instance....the air you breathe is invisible, and yet it keeps you alive.

Hmmm
edit on 25-5-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   
To start my post like you did so charming:

The thing is, your answer clearly implies you were not able to make the transfer thought between me bringing up the hypercube and your example of a higher dimensional object's shadow.

Not just a 'geometric' thing, you know?

No I don't! I just brought up the hypercube because I thought it's a fancy word. Since you're so smart, I think you can easy miss out on my opinion here.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join