It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Now - Indonesia UFO/USO

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Thoughts?

Before saying potato quality, let me just say the my mom's cheap android phone quality is the same. LoL. Especially with low light and crappy digital zoom.
edit on 23-5-2021 by Eby88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/23/2021 by semperfortis because: Corrected all CAPS

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Eby88

My thoughts are that your linky no worky.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Sorry, fixed it now.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   

There's a difference between potato cam and pointing the lens at what you're recording and this one fails at both.

That said, the person did manage to point it as it touched the water and there was no splash that I saw so I'll rate it as "interesting."

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Very interesting. Wish she wouldn’t have panned away at one of the most critical points in the video. Hard to tell the context of size and distance.

S & F

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I saw a vapor trail.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Eh....it's a cool video but my impression is that there is a conventional explanation for this.

It seems like something descends through the clouds. but to me seems like a funky looking parachute that may have had its rigging tangled, or some other contraption that is descending slowly due to its aerodynamic properties.

IDK there have been many "cigar" shaped craft reported over the years, but IIRC most move around with the long axis pointing //horizontally//, not moving around like a sinking log. It doesn't look like a craft under intelligent control to me, it seems like a man-made object in a slow descent (a ruined hot air balloon? a hobby rocket or rocket stage with ruptured parachute?)

As mentioned the video quality is poor, but when it splashes down almost seems like something fabric-like "spreads out" on the water surface, just like a parachute or the skin of a balloon.

Impossible to tell what it is without better video quality.

Nevertheless thanks for posting, it does stimulate the imagination.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   
My thoughts are :
1) how are you sitting there filming that exact location when it shows up? (The camera pans directly to the cloud it comes out of)
2) Why on these videos do people always move the camera off the object?
3) If you notice as the camera pans to the left off the object , just as the object is about to leave the field of view of the camera it disappears and seems like it does not splash into the ocean but again disappears. That makes me think CGI'd in (IE faked)

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   
It's a piece of garbage. This latest UFO flap has significantly increased the volume of UFO video posts but also drastically decreased the quality. Looks like a smear of bird crap sliding down a window.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: HONROC

1) how are you sitting there filming that exact location when it shows up? (The camera pans directly to the cloud it comes out of)

I thought the same thing until I watched it again. As the video begins the camera is being focused. As we look at the object as it comes down from behind the cloud, we can then see that that cloud cover was not continuous, that is the sky could be seen above that cloud, therefore in defense of this being real and not a scam, the object could have been seen in the sky in descent prior to being hidden by the cloud in which time the photographer would have had a few seconds to activate the camera app, focus and catch it as it comes out from below the cloud.

We also so not know if the photographer was on solid ground or on a boat, the sound of breaking waves is there which might indicate at least being right next to the water. Maybe a floating pier but also very possible she was on a boat rocking on the water.
edit on 31America/ChicagoSun, 23 May 2021 12:24:47 -0500Sun, 23 May 2021 12:24:47 -050021052021-05-23T12:24:47-05:001200000024 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   

JUST NOW???
I seen this video this morning about 9 hours ago.?

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: billxam

There's a difference between potato cam and pointing the lens at what you're recording and this one fails at both.

That said, the person did manage to point it as it touched the water and there was no splash that I saw so I'll rate it as "interesting."

It looks like it just blinks out of existence the moment it suppose to dissapear under water , could be a sign of video editing and the editor done a lousy job at syncronising the object vanishing and it hitting the water.

The quality is super bad , hard to make out anything frame by frame.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Is it though? I mean really...

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I don't know what to think, but it was cool to watch. Thanx for sharing

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Considering the person operating the camera wasn’t aiming at the object. I’m gonna say garbage cgi added to someone trying to record the sunset on a crappy phone.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

I saw another post too about Indonesia. Coincidence?

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   
It would be nice if we knew what she was saying, if she was telling the kids to look at the sunset or commenting on what she was seeing.

The notion that this is fake might be more strongly made if there was voice over or English translation added to help promote the ''watches'' on the video. But none, like it was photoed by amateurs and posted for what it was, an authentic sighting of ''something the viewers did not recognize.

Or it could be a sham.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Or it could be a sham.

To me it looks unnatural, so I think it's fake..

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Well ... looks exactly like fishing bait being filmed so it looks like it's far away.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   
It looks fake-ish to me. Either way, parts of Indonesia have very high population density, so possibly it was seen by multiple people.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join