It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Short interview with Senator Martin Heinrich

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 07:36 AM
link   
A short walking-on-the-street interview with Senator Martin Heinrich

Not much info, but basically he doesnt think that the UFOs that are flying around belong to foreign countries.
And he thinks we need to get to the bottom of this issue.
The interviewer asks if he knows about any alien bodies from Roswell and Senator Martin responds with "I have never seen the bodies at Roswell".

Anyway, the video doesnt say much more but there is a lot of attention on this topic right now in the media.
Why is that? Have we reached a point where normal people are getting interested to a larger degree?
There is nothing left of the old ridicule that has always been attached to this subject.
News anchors have changed the tone and are no longer reporting on the subject while making jokes or laughing.

edit on 20-5-2021 by tjocksteffe because: link problem

edit on 20-5-2021 by tjocksteffe because: link problem

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: tjocksteffe

Your link isn't working. I've been wondering why this hasn't been ridiculed in the news too. Strange that after all these years, it's being discussed more in the MSM.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 08:18 AM
link   
In all reality, it is a psy-op for control.

It will go something like this...

Aliens are real...we need to quarantine so they don't get sick. Oops they brought this disease...half the world dies, the other half lives under government control...tow the line or die of the space virus.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Your link isn't working. I've been wondering why this hasn't been ridiculed in the news too. Strange that after all these years, it's being discussed more in the MSM.

thanks, link should work now

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   
people need to get over all this. There are no "little green men" or "flying saucers", this is all swamp gas and Venus. I think everyone of these "officials" should be laughed at and ridiculed with the same schoolyard bullying tactics they have used for years.

Only crazy people see spacemen. want proof? Look at all the pilots who lost their jobs after claiming to see what was obviously Venus surrounded by swamp gas.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I hope the space chicks are hot.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   

“Any living creature”
He knows

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Interpretation is sometimes subjective......

He stated "I have never seen the bodies “in” Roswell" ....listen closely, he says “in” not “at” as stated in the OP.

Why would he, he wasn’t born yet.

Or

Can he be acknowledging that there presently are bodies, still even now from Roswell perhaps preserved in a lab somewhere, but he himself has not seen them? Using the word “from” instead of “in” would have worked best to play into this possibility.

Hmmm
edit on 20-5-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   

GREAT post! Thank you for this! I hadn't seen this yet!

His answer to the bodies question CERTAINLY was peculiar.

Remember, he is on the INTEL committee, and he has actually gotten to see some of the CLASSIFIED items, not just the current and future unclassified material that will be coming out.

His attitude and candor leads me to believe when they have more confidential briefings there are going to be a lot of leaks.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I'm impressed and appalled at the same time.

That's a first.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
Interpretation is sometimes subjective......

He stated "I have never seen the bodies “in” Roswell" ....listen closely, he says “in” not “at” as stated in the OP.

Why would he, he wasn’t born yet.

Or

Can he be acknowledging that there presently are bodies, still even now from Roswell perhaps preserved in a lab somewhere, but he himself has not seen them? Using the word “from” instead of “in” would have worked best to play into this possibility.

Hmmm

In the clip that someone shared yesterday of Obama, Obama said he was told that there are/were no bodies or materials being kept hidden anywhere.

Didn't it come out that the Roswell body turned out to be some old mummified remains of a child from another country somewhere?

edit on 20-5-2021 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
In the clip that someone shared yesterday of Obama, Obama said he was told that there are/were no bodies or materials being kept hidden anywhere.

He's not lying. That is, we used to, but not anymore. We returned the bodies and materials to the aliens when we made the deal with them to let them experiment on our citizens in exchange for tech.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

The deformed children was said to have been used by the Soviet Union....eventually to gain nuclear activity intel while frightening the u.s. public about UFO’s.....

See this Roswell 'was plane full of alienlike children sent by Stalin'

www.cnet.com...

Draw your own conclusions....

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

I haven't read that version of the story before, but it made for another interesting read. Thanks!

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

As plausible as that might sound......then like hoarding toilet paper rolls and masks, there will be a run on aluminum foil rolls, and the alien signal blocking hat industry (much like the new bigger job creating mask industry), will take off and become a “have to have it” industry. Perhaps tin (aluminum) foil hats weren’t crazy after all....hmmm

UPDATE! Apparently the industry has already been in play.....just google in google images Signal Blocking Hats

Many choices.....wouldn’t doubt better materials are still being developed ..... even light lead layered hats ... the lead of course would be sandwiched between other new and exotic innovated blocking materials. Direct lead to head might cause leaching of lead onto the scalp which might then leach into the scalp veins eventually causing some form of lead poisoning....not good. I’m pretty sure the X-Ray supply industry sells these for X-Ray technicians.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Having the statement of "I have never seen the bodies" well how about a recovered craft? Betcha he either wouldn't answer that question or would deflect it!

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   
More than half of us have already willingly played into the alien virus narrative. The alien cover story will be used to cover the impact of the Covid vaccines and their ultimate goal.

I imagine when the real aliens show up they gonna be pissed.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ARM1968
More than half of us have already willingly played into the alien virus narrative. The alien cover story will be used to cover the impact of the Covid vaccines and their ultimate goal.

I imagine when the real aliens show up they gonna be pissed.

Maybe the Covid vaccines are intended to protect both us against the aliens, and the aliens against us. To avoid a War of the Worlds situation. I can't imagine that actual aliens would have immune systems up to par with us, when we're still giving each other deadly illnesses. A little shot and then they could walk among us without croaking. Unless they're frog people.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   
The problem I have with thinking UAP's are anything but manmade is because none of the alien/time traveler/dimension jumping theories I've ever heard too explain their behavior work. They either make no sense or have major logic holes if you stop and think about "why?".

I'm talking specifically about things like go fast and the tick-tack...I know there are other claims and stories out there...and the one off stories I could see, but these specific re-occurrences? They just don't hold to scrutiny when you go the extra-terrestrial/alien route.

What I think is more probable are these phenomena are either one of 2 things.
1. They are hoaxes by earthly governments/militaries.
2. They are real platforms built here on earth

In either case they seem to be used to test military assets. I'm sure other benefits come from implied technological prowess, like wasting the other guys tax dollars on bunk science, or just making them think you have more capability than you actually do, maybe these are exercise's for "what if we did encounter a real alien craft, what would our response be?" Maybe its all the above...

...just my 2 cents.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
a reply to: theatreboy

As plausible as that might sound......then like hoarding toilet paper rolls and masks, there will be a run on aluminum foil rolls, and the alien signal blocking hat industry (much like the new bigger job creating mask industry), will take off and become a “have to have it” industry. Perhaps tin (aluminum) foil hats weren’t crazy after all....hmmm

UPDATE! Apparently the industry has already been in play.....just google in google images Signal Blocking Hats

I've always thought that going with a nice, stylish bicycle helmet would be best. Something made of carbon fiber / graphite should work just as well as tin foil. And if you get something full-face like a motorcycle helmet, it can protect you from the rays coming at you from all angles, not just from the sky.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join