It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Intelligent Philosophy Behind the UFOs

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   
On ATS we rarely have discussions about the meaning behind the phenomena of the UFOs. The seriousness of aliens within our midst has become a pop topic of no depth, no character, and no thinking beyond the box of typical off-the-top-of-head chatter. Maybe people got weary of reading details of exciting reports and then finding themselves, again, as usual, left hanging with no closure on what it all means.

As an old abductee, I've tussled with the situation for decades wondering what it was all about. Now, I think that the answer is crystal clear. I will briefly tell you the answer and let you examine the evidence and come to your own decision. I realize that some nay-sayers on ATS are strong and vocal to help keep the lid on the topic whether for their own needs or for an employer that needs a controlled demolition of our entire civilization. So I expect this thread to be short-lived and strongly attacked. So be it. I thought you needed some insight into he future of humanity and why you are told nothing about what it is all about as you are led forth.

It may be hard to understand, but there is a direct and strong connection between our alien intruders and the "woke" philosophy of equality and equity that is being pounded into our minds these days as the aim is toward the Reset and a NWO. It is not mere happenstance or simply a fad or trend. It is social engineering to the max.

The ETs are forcing our governments to push this transformation upon us whether we want it or not. The terms "equality and equity" are a form of "cosmic law" that supersedes the Ten Commandments, etc. Our "price" for being allowed to survive and to join the cosmic community.

Peace

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Watch the X-Files Patient X513 episode.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Sundog1

hay.. Not a nay sayer here, but it would be nice with some more insight in how you came to this conclusion.
Did they tell you, and why do you believe them ?
Would love to hear about your abduction experience.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   

My problem with theories like this is that they're no different than blind faith belief in religion.

All powerful entities secretly shaping the world using powers beyond mere humans

One day they'll show up and either fire and brimstone or the world is saved and humanity moves to a higher level of existence with our new alien buddies

People have 'experiences' that reinforce the beliefs that are completely unverifiable and could be any number of things

They're human centric. The aliens are obsessed with us, helping us, harming us, studying us, influencing us. It's all about us.

There's absolutely no way to prove or disprove any of it at all.

Personally, i just find it extremely unlikely there's a bunch of interstellar beings doing anything to shape the world in preparation for some 'planned alien event'.

It's like those people that everytime things heat up in the middle east or something and start going on 'oh yea that's it Jesus is coming any day now. Look at that the book of revelations is a coming. Get ready.'.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   

I will not disparage your point her Sun, just question your assumption.

Holding that aliens are forcing our governments to push this agenda of equality and equity as a from of cosmic law.

If we hold with this assumption how can it make sense for an alien presence to place this responsibility in the hands of our '' governments''. Surely any alien presence will have noted how screwed up our governments are, even those that purport to be of democratic status.

It would seem to me that an attempt to facilitate our being allowed as part of a cosmic community would be better facilitated by direct contact and allowing the voices of humanity to decide this fate rather than relying upon a mediary as incompetent as our governments.

edit on 31America/ChicagoWed, 19 May 2021 12:40:21 -0500Wed, 19 May 2021 12:40:21 -050021052021-05-19T12:40:21-05:001200000040 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   
My friend was abducted twice. Second time, they showed him a kid that looked like him. He gets very upset to talk about it. He hates them.

They are working with Humans on a grand culling operation, as we speak. They are telling us what is going to happen. Its not just sterilization. From what Im seeing right now, it appears that the spike protein will seriously affect the brain. Like Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease.

Classic CJD is a humanprion diseasedisease. It is a neurodegenerative disorder with characteristic clinical and diagnostic features. This disease is rapidly progressive and always fatal. Infection with this disease leads to death usually within 1 year of onset of illness.

'Ready for Zombies? Violent Zombies. Keep your powder dry.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

You know, I sorta gave you a hint to look around in your world today. Look further than your need to do the usual.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Anything we can do, they can do better, cause they are better then you?
edit on 19-5-2021 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

As has been the case since day one of their coming here, they are smart enough to not get involved directly. Our governments are our governments. That is their jobs, so the ETs need merely get the message across and the actors in governments do their parts as they vie for position and power. --The human way. So we can't blame the ETs directly. I had expected more insight from you, Terry, on this. Plausible denial on the ETs part: "Oh, my, what are you humans doing to yourselves? (Wink, wink.)"

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   

To be honest, I honestly really dont understand what the problem is with a "NWO" from a set up stance.

I dont think ET, is pushing any agenda on us besides "protect your planet, dont destroy it so you can survive and make it interstellar"

I think the existence of ET naturally pushes us towards a one world government. Think about it, in most of our literature about space and the future, earth almost always has one government. Why?

Because it makes sense. Once we realize how small we are in comparison to the cosmos, we realize that our "race" and "nationality" isnt "white, black, brown" or "USA, UK, RUSSIA, CHINA, etc." we are simply "Earth" and our priorities will shift.

We are not humans in different countries, with different ethnicities. None of that exists on a cosmic scale. We humans as a whole are a dominant species of an entire planet representing it collectively... in a sea of billions of planets.

Its clear alot of people arent ready for that paradigm shift, they cant get out of the "now" or the past.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen88

What's your point? Nothing can top a human?
We are not dealing with critters such as ourselves. More than likely, the ETs--if even living creatures--are millions of years old in intellect and technology.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox
I am in no way saying a NWO is bad. I see it as inevitable if we are to get out into a cosmic community where real intelligence rules. What I am saying is that we have been too human long enough, time for a character change and I see where it is coming from and going. I call it forward thinking.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   

What exactly is YOUR definition of Reset and NWO?

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Any thing that replaces the Ten Commandments is pure heresy.

Your demons as with all demons have deceived you. You are
spreading deceit and misinformation basically lies.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

We need to get our # together as humanity ASAP.

I am all for a one world government that embraces cultural differences and allows them to be in place. All effort put in wars, spending and time lost on fighting over borders and international politics, mental energy and technology hidden from each other could boost us into the future in a single decade, I am sure.

It's a pipe dream though and I have no idea how it could be achieved. I think it's impossible currently and until that changes, we might be past the point of no return for extinction. Or getting extinct because we don't get our ducks in a row.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

'Ready for Zombies? Violent Zombies. Keep your powder dry.

This is so true and definitely going to happen.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   

That's an acceptable reply in that it motivates further discussion. I'm equating the notion of ''equality and equity'' as premier qualities of a well functioning social structure. Your indication that this is a form of ''cosmic law'' that supersedes the Ten Commandments suggest that this is a law that is pervasive throughout this cosmic community and one to which we will need to accept for acceptance.
Yet I"m stuck here if that is the case. Why use such an ineffective tool as government. This might have been more acceptable to me when more people trusted government but at this point it seems our trust in government is on a steep decline so to get a message to us from a cosmic community by that means seems almost doomed.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine

Any thing that replaces the Ten Commandments is pure heresy.

Your demons as with all demons have deceived you. You are
spreading deceit and misinformation basically lies.

What?

Are you trying to say the existence of any government at all is sacrilegious?

Sorry sir. That is a biblical misinterpretation at best.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Equality and equity are two different things. There is nothing wrong with promoting equality of opportunity, the problem is promoting equality of outcome. For equality of outcome, "equity", requires discrimination against others.
The world isnt fair, it will never be fair. Some people are talented in some things that others are not, chopping the feet off the fast to allow the slow to compete isnt equality.
Equity is a tool of social engineering, to divide us and turn us against each other, painting some as victims and others as the cause of all their problems in life. What the world needs is more personal responsibility. Its so easy to blame others for our own failings, we can avoid having to look deep inside our own selves and it means we can escape accepting responsibility for our own failures in life.

Transgenderism and the way its being permeated through society is a satanic agenda. Baphomet has breasts and an erect penis. Kids who are already confused by their puberty are bombarded with satanic propaganda to further confuse them.
The levels of propaganda are unprecedented in my life time, the agenda is rubbed in our faces like a catholic priest rubs his penis in the face of a poor unsuspecting choir boy. Our god given human rights are being torn away from us for a globalist satanic agenda that only seeks ultimate and unchallenged power over all of humanity, as Orwell said and I paraphrase "If you wish to imagine the future just imagine a boot stamping on the face of humanity forever".
None of this requires aliens or demons, just psychopaths and sociopaths who see themselves as gods among mere mortals, and the world has no shortage of those.

We live in the most technologically advanced times, we can communicate globally in an instant, life is the easiest its ever been, global poverty is falling. But yet all the kids are depressed, are stuck inside their phones, unable to handle thoughts and opinions at odds with their indoctrination, they are being told they are victims or oppressors based solely on the colour of their skin.

We came so far, but yet we plateaued and now we are going backwards. Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, weak men create hard times. So the cycle of human civilisation continues as it always has. Its been this way for thousands of years. Those with the biggest stick control everybody else.

Human beings are more than capable of destroying themselves without the influence demons or aliens.

As for UFO's, I think most are secret human technology we arent privy to, but then there are the odd events that raise an eyebrow, but they are rare. In an age where anything can be faked its a hard subject to really take seriously anymore.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
They are working with Humans on a grand culling operation, as we speak.

What's the hold up? Why the procrastination? We have folks in our own government who could kill everyone on the planet in 30 days, counting weekends and holidays.

Alien motivations are hard to determine but easy to anthropomorphize because all we know is ourselves.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join