It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corbell promises big reveal at 12 noon PST

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scope and a Beam
There's just no reason to post what is effectively a trailer to an "announcement" if it's genuine. If he truly had something big to post he would just do it. This guy loves hype (and himself).

It's a huge dog and pony show. I agree. If you have the goods, just release it. None of this, "Oh, you're going to be so shocked and amazed you'll pee yourselves." Oh, but first it has to be prepared. Right. The truth doesn't need preparation or interpretation. It stands perfectly fine on its own. So they need to put up, or shut up. Or how about maybe put up AND shut up?

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Scope and a Beam

It's how to spot the snake oil. Look for all the razzamatazz and build up.
If the product is good enough it should be able to stand up on its own merits and sell itself.

But clearly it works, or 'as seen on TV' products would of all gone out of business years ago. Many sell nothing but literal and very obvious junk, they use all the manipulation tactics and an amazing amount of folks allow themselves to fall for it.

Most advertising has the opposite effect on me. The more I see the BS you're trying to use to sell to me, the more 'distractions' you have, the less inclined I become to buy it. The more factual and basic the advertising, like "Here is X, it does Y, if you need Y then get X" the more likely I will buy what you're selling, but, and here's the important bit, not before I an adult, capable of thinking for myself, researches it, goes in-store to look at and test it where possible, to make sure for myself that yes indeed 'X' is the correct product for me.

Doesn't matter the product, if someone is trying to sell you something well, THEY ARE TRYING TO SELL YOU SOMETHING.

You sell a used car, you point out and emphasis the PRO's of the car, while avoiding or minimizing everything wrong with it.

"It has new tyres and battery, it's got fresh oil, it starts first go every time and runs well. (But I'll try and avoid letting you know it stalls after 4 hours of driving for unknown reasons and the rear demister doesn't work. BECAUSE I WANT YOU TO BUY MY PRODUCT!)

All the obvious manipulation and marketing practices and stuff aside, you should approach everything in this damn life with caution and healthy scepticism for one simple reason.

Because humans are involved, and the fact we all know by now, regardless of what we want to tell ourselves. The reality is many sadly do not have great morals and are selfish self serving creatures.

So yeah they have to do these lead up hype posts, get people on the hook because it gets them more views and more attention doing multiple posts over numerous weeks teasing people (Curiosity and that cat), hooks more suckers and guarantees sales and income, than a single 'nothing burger reveal'.

If you drop a net into a school of 1 million fish every day for a week, you're more like to catch more fish than you would if you only dropped it once for an hour and were done, also you'll catch more fish if you 'chum' the water before each net drop.

100 fish after all is better than 2 fish or no fish. Especially when those few fish on their own will still make you a tidy profit.

Nearly all human interactions at their core are a variation of "How can this other person benefit me?"

tl;dr: The reality of how the world works is obvious, and it sucks our species is like this. Hence why we should question everything. If more people did, maybe #fakenews and flat Earth's wouldn't be a thing.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   
That report will have as a final conclusion that we do not know. That does not make me feel easier.

Bottlom line of this report will be -- "Hang on there. There is a possibility that UFOs might expend their presense from military drill sites to your neighbourhood" sort of message. "Don't be alarmed".

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Encounter
That report will have as a final conclusion that we do not know. That does not make me feel easier.

Bottlom line of this report will be -- "Hang on there. There is a possibility that UFOs might expend their presense from military drill sites to your neighbourhood" sort of message. "Don't be alarmed".
All the hyped up UFO or UAP reports seem to be Navy reports, over water.
Who is supposed to defend the air space over the US? Not the Navy, the US Air Force.
Maybe if the air force sees a batman balloon, they ignore it, is that possible?

But the Navy files UAP reports for this and if the pentagon is trying to convince us they didn't figure out the "UFO" is a batman balloon, I don't believe them:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

originally posted by: Ectoplasm8

So alien beings just happen to create a spacecraft with the exact same design as the Batman balloon as shown?

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I've been wondering about that myself, and no one has asked about it in interviews or mentioned it in articles that I have seen. They keep saying military, but it only looks to be Navy. What about Air Force and Army personnel?

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skeletonized
I've been wondering about that myself, and no one has asked about it in interviews or mentioned it in articles that I have seen. They keep saying military, but it only looks to be Navy. What about Air Force and Army personnel?
Here's a good article about it. Some internal air force e-mails were obtained by FOIA when the air force was searching their records to see if they had reports of UAPs in the same areas reported by the Navy (The Air Force also has bases in the region and their aircraft have better sensors than the Navy aircraft according to this article):

Here Is What The Pentagon Is Not Answering About The Air Force And Recent UFO Encounters

One of the biggest questions regarding the U.S. Navy's recent disclosures regarding strange encounters with supposedly unidentified flying craft is why are we only hearing about this highly concerning phenomenon from just one service? A fact that isn't commonly understood is that it is not the Navy's job to maintain sovereignty over America's airspace, it is the U.S. Air Force's. If strange and unidentified craft are being detected or seen, the Air Force has the mission to respond and investigate, not the Navy, and it can do so at a moment's notice. So far, the Air Force has been totally mum on this issue, which is extremely bizarre considering the Navy's own messaging surrounding it.

With this in mind, last September, I reached out to the Air Force with a series of very pointed questions regarding what seems like a massive discrepancy in regards to the military branch's ability to execute its homeland air defense mission. What seemed like a good start to finding answers to these key questions quickly turned into something of a nightmare that has made me lose all confidence in the Defense Department's ability to address a subject...

my questions attempted to fill in a missing part of the Navy's recent UFO-related accounts. If these flying craft were indeed being detected, how is it possible that the Air Force didn't scramble to investigate them, and do so multiple times over the course of these events? If incursions over installations are ongoing, regardless of if they are drones or something far more fantastical, how isn't the Air Force directly involved with investigating and mitigating these potential threats inside the airspace they are responsible for defending?

This is not just a UFO issue, it comes down to America's ability, or willingness, to defend its airspace from non-traditional threats.

Apparently what the Air Force is saying is not consistent with what we hear from the Navy, so people should really be suspicious. This is a big clue for people who haven't figured out what's going on. This is one of the Air Force internal e-mails obtained by FOIA, which I interpret to mean, if they see a batman balloon, they just ignore it, because they don't see it as a threat, though there may be other interpretations. These Air Force E-mails are saying the Air Force can't confirm anything the Navy is reporting, even though, you would think they should be able to with their advanced sensors mentioned in the article.

It would seem by these emails that the F-22 and T-38 pilots from Langley were not having the same encounters as the Hornet pilots from nearby NAS Oceana. If this is indeed the case, it really puts the Navy encounters in a different light and it does match anecdotally with what we have gleaned through our own background investigation. So, if the Air Force tactical jet pilots were oblivious to the craft flying off the east coast, why?

Certainly, technology isn't an issue. Like the Super Hornet, the F-22 is also equipped with an AESA radar and, in some ways, it has far more capable sensors than the Super Hornet and possesses significantly higher performance.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Bob Lazar tried telling you all it was the Navy involved in the UFO program, 30+ years ago. Dept. of Naval Intelligence (Office) remember? Yes, they use "Dept" instead of "Office" merely for plausible deniability, or the DNI (vs ONI) may be its own division within the Navy responsible specifically for UFO related matters.

Just like there are multiple S4s (Site Four, Site 4, S-4, etc). Its a shell game.

Plus, the Air Force didn't deny anything. They merely said they "cannot confirm" well, this is the same answer you'll get if you make a FOIA request for information they can't declassify. They'll claim they have no record, or "nothing responsive" even though it is a bold faced lie.

Cmdr. Fravor and the tens of thousands of other witnesses to the phenomenon aren't mistaking anything. It is the debunkers scurrying around to make the hilarious claim that a "batman balloon" could travel at hundreds of nautical miles per hour, descend/ascend tens of thousands of feet in seconds or out maneuver the best fighters in their class. What's wrong? Swamp gas, weather balloons and reflections of the planet venus aren't working any more?????

Plus, the Gimbal video alone puts the entire attempt at debunking them TO SHAME. The forward rotation of the non-human spacecraft violates the laws of physics. Tilt an aircraft forward on its longitudinal axis and you will lose altitude. Its that simple. This craft didn't budge, not an inch. Proof positive.

. So, if the Air Force tactical jet pilots were oblivious to the craft flying off the east coast, why?

Their reply said no such thing. "Cannot confirm" is a tactically phrased response. In no way did they deny it. No different than saying they can not confirm or deny. They are still lying by omission.

edit on 5/29/2021 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Encounter

Think they're going to drip feed the undisclosed threat narrative for quite some time mate - in conjunction with everything else.

I think Pigsy was first to coin it as 'the great UFO reset'.

They're certainly deleting old scientific research from the internet.

edit on 30-5-2021 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I was watching a boy band "Joe & the Beards" on the Mystery Liar Channel.

Link : youtu.be...

Described on Youtube as "...some of the best minds in UFOlogy to talk about the recent developments involving the Navy RADAR video leak."

Which I am sure no one disputes.

I was intrigued by Jeremy's explanation of how the US Navy anti-drone technology could, or rather couldn't, be deployed against the aliens.

He says.....

......The drone deterrent technology was deployed and ineffective. George and I will be reporting on that later... ..

So why didn't they shoot them down?

Like in this particular instance there's a kind of a triangle you use of intelligence.

That allows you to take kinetic action, as they say. To like go against these things and that those three aspects were not met for for this encounter.

I will say also this. The object above each of the ships was, errr, wasn't bigger. It wasn't like some mother launched vehicle, same visual identification, no sound, no one saw propellers nothing like that!

It wasn't different. It was like observational. I don't know, I don't know. But multiple ships in the vicinity within a hundred-mile radius on radio. You can hear they were all experiencing similar, not exact but similar, types of UAP encounters...........

Source

He also mentions multiple ships in the vicinity experiencing similar types of UAP.

Does anyone know what he's talking about?

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
I was intrigued by Jeremy's explanation of how the US Navy anti-drone technology could, or rather couldn't, be deployed against the aliens.
Zaphod commented on this somewhere and said the Chinese have every legal right to fly drones in international waters, so nobody should really assume they should automatically be shot down. That may be along the same lines as what Corbell said that "To like go against these things and that those three aspects were not met for for this encounter. ", though he didn't say what those three things were but if they aren't threatening the ship then the ship doesn't have the right to shoot them down if I understood what Zaph was saying.

But where they did deploy the anti-drone tech in a different incident Corbell mentions, how do we know it wasn't just some failure of the weapon system? I wouldn't assume a failure of the weapon system means the drones can't be shot down, and there's insufficient information available to us to figure out what really happened.

He also mentions multiple ships in the vicinity experiencing similar types of UAP.

Does anyone know what he's talking about?
If he's talking about the summer of 2019, TheDrive has an article about that, written before some of the latest footage of the incidents was released, like the "pyramid UAP" which is not a pyramid.

Multiple Destroyers Were Swarmed By Mysterious 'Drones' Off California Over Numerous Nights

Anyway Corbell said the head of the Navy didn't know what they were. That may be true, but still he may not have been aware of SAPs or secret drone projects being tested from area 51 or skunk works. Greenewald has said he doesn't believe pentagon denials that the US would test technology against its own sensors of navy craft, he thinks they would if they saw an advantage to doing so.

The tech sounded relatively unimpressive except for the flight times which seemed too long for cheap commercial drones, but there are likely military drones with long flight times, not only in the US but possibly in Russia and China too.

When I read that article I was wondering why they didn't publish any photos with it. Now that I see the pyramid UFO is alleged to be such photographic evidence, if that's the best they got, no wonder they can't identify whatever the heck those things were. I think this "pyramid UFO" is supposed to be some of the evidence of what was described in that article:

edit on 2021530 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

They would test the technology against their own sensors.... in secret bases like Area 51 TTR or the many naval facilities operated for that purpose.

Sending them against a live formation is stupid for multiple reasons, least of which is considering how dangerous it is. Deconflicting assets to prevent friendly fire incidents is no laughing matter

Your explanation always assume in extreme level of incompetence on behalf of our Sailors and Airmen and maximum competence/technological advantage of the adversary. Way more likely it is just a piece of alien technology we happened to encounter. Far simpler explanation.

No secret technology breakthrough scenarios explain documented encounters over the past 100+ years
edit on 5/30/2021 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join