It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC Limits Reviews of Vaccinated but Infected - Spurring Concerns

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
Ha! You put "trustworthiness" and CDC in the same sentence.

That was damn bold of you. Those two shouldn't even be in the same paragraph.

Damn non rhyming words ! I can't figure a similar " blue & green should never be seen " thingy.
Still, you are absolutely positively correct.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: zandra

It's all about money.
All covid vaccines are vaccines of concern to me.
Let's hope Biontech has now enough money to go forward with their cancer mrna treatments. Ugur Sahin, it's all about covid you seem to talk about now. You were working on cancer and saw an opportunity. You have become a man of concern to me. The covid money is piling up, but maybe in between all your interviews you can think about what your life purpose has always been. It looks like you have forgotten.

I know people have concerns with mRNA based treatments, and of course everyone is an expert now while not having a clue 3 months ago what it even is. Also their expertise runs the direction of the narrative they want and not so much of any kind of real truth.

The reality is that mRNA is looking to be the next great game changer in medicine. Virus vaccines is just a fraction of the possibilities it looks to provide. The main reason it was able to get here so quickly is because there has already been testing for a couple of decades now and the COVID vaccine is a byproduct of all that work.

In the near future think of getting a mRNA shot and your cancer is gone, times this by 100s of other major illnesses and people might soon understand just how big mRNA might be.

Tell all that to lab. sacrificed animals that are no more !
Oh that's right......you can't. All dead !
carry on.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Sparkymedic

Bingo ! The whole PCR test b/s will no doubt be seen by all future peoples as the no 1 scam of humanity, or at least make top 5 lists !

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: fotsyfots

Tell all that to lab. sacrificed animals that are no more !
Oh that's right......you can't. All dead !
carry on.

Read my first paragraph again...lol

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Since you seem to be clued in on MRNA, is it just a delivery system and the proprietary stuff is the actual vaccine?

Genuinely curious, freely admit to no better than a working mans understanding of medicine... *BURN THE WITCH*, but I do grasp that it has been around for sometime so my beef isnt the MRNA on the surface its the decades of failures on viruses from that family that they "suddenly" got right in what 12 months.

Either way I am just waiting for more data to come out before considering getting it, but learning something knew is never a bad thing.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

Either way I am just waiting for more data to come out before considering getting it, but learning something knew is never a bad thing.

No I agree 100%. I'm 61 so I got it and had zero effects as did my wife and kids. My kids got it on their own, but I have said a number of time that if you are under 40 with no pre conditions I don't think you need to get it, especially women in their child bearing years.

What this means is I don't know sh!t, but looking at COVID and the vaccine I would think just getting COVID at the younger ages is the least risk over all in something I don't know sh!t about. BUT COVID can be nothing or really nasty stuff depending on the person. With young people it is basically nothing, so if someone asked me would I take mRNA to fight off colds I would say naw I'm good as I have a rather good track record fighting off colds with minimal issues.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I am in the middle range little older than the truly safe but not really in the risk zone yet.

Wife is almost 13 years younger than me and wants 1 more kid, so I am not keen on getting something that could muck up the mixing of genes, as the bun will hopefully be baking in the oven soon.
edit on 24-5-2021 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join