It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1st hundred days why am I not surprised ?

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on May, 9 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I for one am not surprised as Biden and his handlers are doing exactly what many of us thought he would do if elected. I never thought it would be so easy for someone and their party to steal an election.

I received this list of some of the actions this administration has accomplished in its 1st 100 days

Get ready and hang on, there’s more to come. And, it ain't gonna get better.
So, Russia is massing troops on the border with Ukraine. Ukraine is threatening to take Crimea back by force.
China is threatening Taiwan and its neighbors while also threatening our ships and Navy.

North Korea is testing missiles again and restarting their nuclear weapons program.

Iran has been emboldened and making more than their normal threats.

Our southern border is a humanitarian disaster caused directly by this administration, and the administration that promised transparency is hiding it and not letting the media have access.

Ford is closing a plant and moving it to Mexico after just bringing it back from Mexico because of the current Administration’s plan for Increased taxes.

Price of steel up 145%, lumber 126%, wheat up 25%, food index up 25%, cotton 35%, silver 38%, copper 50%, soybeans 71%, oil 80%, etc, etc.

Pipeline jobs lost.

Wall construction jobs lost.

$1.9 trillion in stimulus that funds the administrations pet projects and only paid a fraction to the people.

$29 trillion in debt with $4.8 trillion projected 2021 deficit before the $2 trillion stimulus proposed today for the new green deal.
6+% unemployment with millions of job openings that can’t be filled because federal unemployment assistance makes it more advantageous for people to stay home than work.

All in the first 100 days.

One of the things I do disagree with is Russia had pulled backs many of the troops and hardware from the border of Ukraine. However the list was compiled evidently before the withdrawal..
edit on 727thk21 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Why are you posting this?

To every single point there is the counter-argument that (a) Trump started it and it was a desaster and 100 days are not enough to undo it, or (b) Trump started it and it was dumb and 100 days were just enough to stop it, but not to undo it or (c) Diaper-Donnie started it and nobody cares about it anymore, because it was a stupid, useless but at least not dangerous idea from the beginning.

You are free to combine (a), (b) and/or (c) to every of your points.

Again: why are you posting this? Every statement is true, at least true enough for the internet. And in combination it shows the picture of a failed previous leadership whose failures take longer to undo than they took to be made.

Tariffs, NK, the border, and basically the whole list: none of those are based on Bidens work.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Its been posted to show the rapid erosion which has increased since the Biden administration has taken charge. In truth the erosion goes back many presidents. Biden just opened up the faucets.
Sorry Trump has taken such residence in your head!

a reply to: ManFromEurope

edit on 5/9/2021 by americanbuffalo1 because: cause spell check sucks!

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Too many of us said this would happen, but it's what the evil left wanted apparently.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   

It's Biden because his advisors are cancelling and limiting and retracting the successful Trump policies.

😧"Reverse Retro Failure" is the strategy😧

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Too many of us said this would happen, but it's what the evil left wanted apparently.

Yes,many of us warned what would happen if the democRATS got into the White House.
Too many people were blinded by their hatred for Trump and voted the way they did.
BUT,their votes were not enough and their side had to cheat,lie and steal their way in.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   

The Foxitis and BDS is strong in this thread.
Watching the Trump party complain and yell fowl play every day bring joy to me.
Freaking snowflakes that bunch is.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   

I'm a little teapot short and stout,here is my handle and
here is my spout.Now that I have that out of my system,
I will confirm that I don't suffer from BDS.
1.Those suffering under TDS mentioned Trumps name
every single day for four years.I talk about the democRAT
party on a regular basis,not mentioning any specific name.
2.I don't really get any pleasure in calling others names but
periodically call others kool-aid drinkers.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   
We can't expect anything else from an incompetent, fraudulently elected presidential administration. Bad events inbound.

Cheers

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   

How did you get that picture of me damnit?!
But for real though, did anyone really expect Trump could win after his crap handling of covid? He could have swept the floor with Biden but instead acted like a child and just pretended like everything was cool. That right caused him the election. Well that and saying if he lost it would be because it was rigged. That turned alot of his supporters away from even voting.
That's on him.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   
It is what I expected to happen if Biden got into office. He was not that great of a Senator, and he was only a mediocre VP. He cannot see what he is doing, he is too stuck on pleasing the leaders of his party and not pissing off the far left and progressives whom can't comprehend how too much change too fast without thinking things through can lead to disaster.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   

It was the evil leftists that killed people.

Cuomo for one. Whitmer for another.

Own it.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Jesus you’re ignorant , what did trump do ? Which one of these is he responsible for and why ?

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 11:49 PM
link   

What would have happened if they sabotaged that pipeline with Trump in office? They probably would not have in the first place.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   

That's a lot of words to say, "Orange Man Still Bad."

Move on and focus on who is at the helm now, not who was. While it is true that SOME of this is carry-over from Trump's presidency and that a lot of it is out of both of their control (like the economy due to COVID reactions by governors and the like), the truth is:

- Biden's weakness as a leader is emboldening countries like NK and Iran, whereas Trump had a loose lid on them (see Iran's action today)
- Biden's knee-jerk reactions to pulling back Trump's border policies has increased the issue dramatically (yes, I live in a border state and my neighbor is a retired ICE agent who was recalled to help because it's so bad)
- Biden's threats of higher taxes--like all threats of higher taxes--are making those who appreciated Trump's tax cuts nervous about sticking around, and some are planning not to because they can expect even more increases in the coming 3.5 years
- Biden personally stopped the Keystone Pipeline, pissing off unions and Canada alike while costing jobs
- Biden personally stopped the border-wall construction, costing jobs and arguably continuing a terrible policy of an unprotected southern border
- Biden is the one spending like our tax dollars appear out of thin air after he rubs a genie's...lamp.

So, your deflections, while predictable and juvenile, don't pass the sniff test for most of it.

But yes, we know: Orange man is still bad, and we should ignore the sitting president and all of the things that he has done that are causing/contributing to the issues noted. Any other arguments that we might expect from a myopic 5th-grade essay to share? Just get them all out now to make it easier for us, please.
edit on 10-5-2021 by SlapMonkey because: I forgot to say "please."

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   

It was the evil leftists that killed people.

Cuomo for one. Whitmer for another.

Own it.

Don't leave my governor, Gavvy Newsom, off of the list. It'll hurt his feelings.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Oil and gas, back to funding terrorist, and showing everyone what a weak willy Biden and his crew are. Everyone must be happy now except for those who actually care about America.
youtu.be...

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 03:44 AM
link   
youtu.be... enjoying the nonexistent inflation, gas, lumber, food prices ? Just wait there is more to come.

Let us see if they take this one down also youtu.be...

new topics

top topics

join