It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three Prophectic signs that point to the end times

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   
There are four prophetic signs that point to the end times being near. The final beast system is being set up befour our eyes.

1. The Abraham Accords

The Abraham Accords is the final agreement that will be signed by the beast to start the 7 year tribulation period. The Bible predicted how this agreement would be set up.

Daniel 9:27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

This is exactly an agreement like the Abraham Accords. It says he will CONFIRM the covenant with many. In this context, confirm means to strengthen. The Abraham is set up for leaders in the Middle East to CONFIRM the agreement. Watch for the person seen as strengthening the agreement when they join.

Antony Blinken Expects Other Countries to Sign Onto Abraham Accords This Year

Secretary of State Antony Blinken said he anticipates more normalization agreements for Israel in the next year.

“The United States welcomes and supports the recent normalization agreements,” Blinken said, referring to the Abraham Accords brokered last year by the Trump administration between Israel and four Arab states.

“We will continue to urge more countries to normalize relations with Israel — and will look for other opportunities to expand cooperation among countries in the region. As a result, I expect Israel’s group of friends to grow even wider in the year ahead.”

The Biden administration has pledged to sustain the Trump administration’s normalization push. Other countries believed to be considering normalization with Israel include Oman and Saudi Arabia.

www.jewishexponent.com...

Here's more:

Vision of Peace for Iraq Through Signing the Abraham Accords

During Pope Francis’ visit to Iraq on March 8, 2021, he called for an end to violence and extremism.

On the second day of his three-day trip, Pope Francis met Grand Ayatollah Ali al-Sistani, a spiritual authority for many Shiite Muslims. He also toured the ruins of the ancient city of Ur.

Abraham was born in Ur of the Chaldeans. Ur is a city near Nasiriyah in southern Iraq

Could Pope Francis’ visit to Iraq help to manifest the vision of peace and harmony among the three largest Abrahamic religions: Judasim, Christianity and Islam? Will Iraq be ready to sign the Abraham Accords, thereby joining the vision of peace along with the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and other Arab countries?

www.kmjnow.com...

Remember, the antichrist will be seen as a man of peace.

2. Vaccination passes

Vaccination passes are seeds of the final mark of the beast. The Bible told us that this mark will be connected to commerce.

Revelation 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Chicago Launches Concert Series Exclusively for Residents Fully Vaccinated Against COVID

Chicago is launching a new concert series exclusively for residents who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19, the city announced Tuesday.

The Protect Chicago Music Series will be a monthly series of events across the city as an "incentive and benefit" for Chicagoans who receive the COVID-19 vaccine, Mayor Lori Lightfoot's office said in a statement announcing the program.

Attendees must have received their second of two doses or their single-dose shot at least two weeks prior to be eligible to attend that event, according to the city.

www.nbcchicago.com...

You also have Amazon allowing you to pay with your palm. I wrote about this in another post.

Amazon to let Whole Foods shoppers pay with a swipe of their palm (Mark of the Beast)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

3. The Nation of the fig tree

Jesus said:

Matthew 24:32 Now learn this parable from the fig tree: When its branch has already become tender and puts forth its leaves, you know that summer is near.

33 So you also, when you see all these things, know that it is near – at the doors!

Many have said, that the fig tree represents modern day Israel which put forth it's leaves in 1948 when Israel became a nation.

The Bible liken’s the nation Israel to a fig tree. A fig tree produces both good and bad (inedible) fruit. So it was with the nation of Israel. Jews who were whole-hearted followers of God were likened to ‘good figs’, and rebellious Jews were likened to ‘bad figs’. The Bible also says that at the end of this age Israel will ‘blossom and bud’ and ‘put forth new leaves’ like a fig tree, and that this will be a sign of the imminent return of Israel’s true Messiah – Yeshua (Jesus Christ). Put simply, the Bible says that end-time events in the world will be closely linked to modern Israel.

www.factsaboutisrael.uk...

Jesus then said:

34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

Everone born in the generation of the fig tree, 1948, is now 73. The passing of this generation has a short 30-40 year window. The return of Christ is near.

I think the next thing to look for is the deadly wound. There will be a world leader that will receive a deadly wound and his recovery will be seen as a miracle.

This person is a vessel whose body will be inhabited by the beast from the bottomless pit in Revelation 17.

8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

This tells us that this beast was alive, he's not alive now(at the time John wrote this) but he will live again most likely in the body of a present day leader.

10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

This is pretty clear and in this case John predicted the short reign of Nerva.

The one that is would have been Domitian. Nerva was Emperor after Domitian for 15 months. Who were the 5 that had fallen?

Galba, Otho, Vitellius, Vespasian and Titus.

Now the first 3 before Vespasian and Nerva ruled for short periods of time. Vespasian, Titus and Domitian had the biggest impact on the Jews.

Titus destroyed the 2nd Temple in 70 A.D under Vespasian as Emperor.

Revelation 13:

3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure that we could already be in hell. How would we actually know? Seems to me that heaven would be a place where you could toss a line in the lake or river and in five minutes catch enough fish to feed your family. If you just cleaned the fish and tossed it over the woodfire grate over the fire, with a little salt and pepper to season it, there would be little dishes to do. One big platter could hold the fish and that would only be one dish to wash...washing dishes is hell if it gets stuck on. Fire will clean the grate. Collecting firewood from dead branches is actually fun. And of course, mosquitoes are hell demons found only in hell. They talk about mosquitoes in the bible, but people do not understand that mosquitoes and horse/deer flies are those critters that are released from hell in the final days.

In hell, you have to go work to pay taxes to the great deceiver....so they can expand their power over the people.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic
That statement in Daniel has nothing to do with any international agreements. That interpretation has no relevance to the rest of the verse.
He makes individual covenants with many people, and that forms the political network which keeps him in power during the "seven years".

And a set of agreements made by a President who was deposed a year or two later hardly fits even your interpretataion. How is he supposed to carry out the rest of it?

Anyway, the Beast of Revelation does not make an appearance until after the "Four Horsemen", and we haven't had that experience yet. Though it's just possible that we might be at the beginning of it.

edit on 5-5-2021 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   
The OP is just another cobbled-together set of verses ripped out of their proper context to support fantasy theology. It's just a theo-illogical thing. I don't even care to address that steaming mess, as my mission is to deconstruct Hell and the fear of it in the minds of men. My book is nearly finished.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   

The problem with your first sign is that the vaccine ends up being a backdoor mark via passport.

It's far more likely this comes through the end of cash and the use of a social credit system than the vaccine itself.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   
the part with the 7 kings (also 7 heads of beast kingdom) with 5 already fallen and the 6th & then 7th is the code the OP must decrypt
those 7 kings have 7 Crowns (part of the decrypting or Revelation to all of us approaching the end-time 7 years---> and keep in mind the First Horseman in White (lab coat) has a Crown along with a bow & quiver...

the Crown being the Foundation (Corona Virus/Covid) from which to construct the 7 head and 10 Horn Beast (which will agree to the pre-Antichrist Peace Treaty, setting the 10 Middle East Nations together with support from western SuperPowers as the Legal Geopolitical Entity for the AntiChrist to takeover the Leadership ...and break the 7 year Peace Treaty that commenced the end-time era of Perils for humanity

i venture to guess the 'Mark' will be a Stylized Crown with 7 pointed arrow-heads for the right hand or forehead

the key is CROWN... the CV is just a mechanism for manipulating peoples/nations/tongues, creating the Beat Kingdom, and the 'Marking' of those in allegience to the man-as-Beast

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   

We've been numbered since the Federal Reserve set up and Social Security nos.

Vaccine passes to buy/sell travel pretty much a game changer I'd agree.

Can you sum up what the Abraham Accords is about

3. The Nation of the fig tree

Not Israel; Now if Erdogan gets his way pushinhg for another Ottoman Empire

www.google.com...
Turkey.

The Jews are still waiting for the Red Heifer ( unless they've cloned one )

The red heifer (Hebrew: פָּרָה אֲדֻמָּה‎; para adumma), a female bovine which has never been pregnant or milked or yoked, also known as the red cow, was a cow brought to the priests as a sacrifice according to the Torah, and its ashes were used for the ritual purification of Tum'at HaMet ("the impurity of the dead"), ...

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Ricky you're great in Medicine but study the Bible mate. There is no Hell in the Bible

Unless you're a Viking and Hell is good luck

Hell, Norway - Wikipediaen.wikipedia.org... › wiki › Hell,_Norway
The name Hell stems from the Old Norse word hellir, which means "overhang" or "cliff cave". It has a more used homonym in modern Norwegian that means "luck".

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

We've had all four Horsemen throughout the last 2000 years already and I'm not even a Historian

en.wikipedia.org...

Contents
1 White Horse
1.1 As Christ, the Gospel, or the Holy Spirit
1.2 As the Antichrist
1.3 As Roman Empire prosperity
1.4 As war
1.5 As infectious disease
2 Red Horse
2.1 As empire division
3 Black Horse
3.1 As imperial oppression
4 Pale Horse
4.1 Destroying an empire

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   

As I see it you're mostly correct but some of the details are wrong.

I see the Abraham Accords as a predecessor event. Not the actual 7 year agreement but it leads up to it. Along with all the vaccination nonsense currently happening. Predecessor events eventually leading up to the real thing. Why? Per Luke 21 and Matthew 24 they imply that a long period of time was to elapse and then the signs in the Sun, Moon, and stars occurs. And in trying to put together a time line of the Apocalypse I see all this happening before or at the start of the last 7 years. And it would also appear that this Sun, Moon, and stars event also marks the opening of the 6th seal of Revelation. Seals one through 5 appear to have already happened BTW.

Something else to consider Are the prophesies of Daniel on repeat? I would say it looks like it. If you make a timeline of the early events of the Apocalypse according to Daniel it would appear he's gone 3 for 3. So far it looks like this.

1. Daniel 11-2 and 3. In his vision a country that looked Greek to Daniel would be attacked by 4 kings/nations/countries from the middle east (former Persia). The 9-11 attacks fits that bill. A mighty king stands up over this.

2. Jumping to Daniel 8 the beginning of that prophecy implies a mighty country from the west attacks the former Persian empire and conquers 3 of those nations. Currently the US stands at conquering 2 of those nations.

Now Daniel 8 implies 3 nations are conquered. I would assume the 3rd nation is Iran. And with the friction between the US and Iran I would assume that cold war could suddenly pop and anytime now we will be hearing about how a American naval vessel was sunk by Iranian actions or they tried tossing a nuke or two at Israel. Either way I don't think the Iranian government is long for this world. The question is how do they fall?

And then it appears the Sun, Moon, and Stars event happens shortly after that.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lazarus Short
The OP is just another cobbled-together set of verses ripped out of their proper context to support fantasy theology. It's just a theo-illogical thing. I don't even care to address that steaming mess, as my mission is to deconstruct Hell and the fear of it in the minds of men. My book is nearly finished.

Hey come on now my good members. Shouldn't we be a little more receptive
here? Why treat this post the way our own posts are often treated? I would
at least see an opportunity to discuss these pertinent matters. Why embarrass
anyone opening this dialog that if nothing else presents an opportunity.
This is shocking.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight
Not all together, adding up to the kind of world-catastrophe impied by Revelation ch6.
However, we are now getting warnings from WHO that the current pandemic ("Pestilence") is leading the world "into a very, very dark period." If we can't stop India falling apart, we need to look there, I think, for the first signs of War and Famine.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   
If I was the Antichrist, the last source I would look to for inspiration is biblical prophecies. As if I would consider even for a moment leaning on such texts as an instruction guide for how to take over the world. I would likely do my best to undermine and discredit those documents as the most efficient way to disarm the public instead of exposing myself by doing exactly what they predicted.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ntech

Something else to consider Are the prophesies of Daniel on repeat? I would say it looks like it. If you make a timeline of the early events of the Apocalypse according to Daniel it would appear he's gone 3 for 3. So far it looks like this.

IF as according to
bible.org... already happened

On repeat - surely it would0 need another prophecy within the Bible? What word salad are you attempting?

And it would also appear that this Sun, Moon, and stars event

Anytime anyone brings up astrology on ATS they're branded as practicing witchcraft? Why do you get a free pass?

link   
We are in an enclosed system. This system is ending. The whole kit and kaboodle is going into The Lake of Fire. We have some interesting dates coming up when things may very well happen. One promising date is around the 17th -18th of this month, and there are other dates this fall.

Keep in mind, all they have to do is keep you asleep until its too late.

They are communicating this message all around us daily and think its funny. They are stating that we only think we are in charge. everywhere! Example Pink Floyd Wishing you were here. Go read the words, and look at the cover. You are being burned. Double crossed.

Each of you are powerful beings of light trapped in the flesh. You are eternal, and they want to keep you as a source to feed off of. Some humans appear to have a different race spirit inside. Serpent race. They hate us, and pose around us to misguide us. To keep us comfortably numb. Dont fall for it!

Ive saved the good news for last! And that is about what is beginning to happen right now and will continue to happen over the next 7+ years

Daniel 12:10
“Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.”

link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
If I was the Antichrist, the last source I would look to for inspiration is biblical prophecies. As if I would consider even for a moment leaning on such texts as an instruction guide for how to take over the world. I would likely do my best to undermine and discredit those documents as the most efficient way to disarm the public instead of exposing myself by doing exactly what they predicted.

But that source has been instrumental in the take over of the world. why would you reinvent the wheel?

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

impied

"implied" - being very important. Its accepted Nero was an "anti-Christ"

The only accepted Historian Josephus spoke of a such a Jew as a wise man

en.wikipedia.org...#:~:text=In%20this%20passage%2C%20which%20is,the%20reference%20to%20the%20resurrection.

The extant manuscripts of the book Antiquities of the Jews, written by the first-century Jewish historian Flavius Josephus around 93–94 AD, contain two references to Jesus of Nazareth and one reference to John the Baptist.

There were many miracle workers around Jesus time, Simon Magus being most prominent.

Sorry nothing you have stated negates my statement

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Yet here we are, watching it all unfold...

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax

But that source has been instrumental in the take over of the world. why would you reinvent the wheel?

Because that's what they were told to look for. Why make it easy for them to see me coming if I'm the antichrist and not a complete idiot? Maybe the idiots are the ones who think this antichrist guy can't come up with a much better plan in 2,000 years time. Really underselling his evil mastermind shtick.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
Sorry nothing you have stated negates my statement

OK. I don't see anything in your reponse that negates my own statement.
Especiallly the quotation from Josephus. What was that supposed to do?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join