It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

15 Year Boy Old Dies From Heart Attack From Vaccination !

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on May, 5 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   
The risk verses reward is way too high for this, even the most ardent pro-covid vaccination person must see it, or have an ultra strong case of cognitive dissonance.

Here is the screen shot from the VAERS report system

If the Vaccination can trigger cardiac arrest in a 15 year old, what is it doing to older ones who's hearts are not in good shape to start with ?
Imagine how the parents feel, if they weren't anti-vaccination before they probably will be now.

Why are even vaccinating anybody under the age on 19, they have a super low death rate from COVID anyways ?
edit on 5-5-2021 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   
How did a 15 year old even get a Vax?

+8 more 
posted on May, 5 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

They just approved the death shot for school aged children.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

16 and older. Not yet available for under 16.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   

So 16 is the new magic number? They are testing on the younger ones in trials now, maybe he was in a test trial.

+21 more 
posted on May, 5 2021 @ 08:44 AM
link   
No one in my family will be taking this nonsense.

I will wait 6 months just to see what happens to those who have been vaccinated so far, after which I will still not he taking this nonsense.
edit on 5 5 2021 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Possibly, or as anyone can report to Vaers it was someone with an agenda who did not realize they entered 15 instead of 16 for the age. This is no smoking gun.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I do not want to be around to see what happens if this vax takes a dark turn in a year or 2 or more...

+4 more 
posted on May, 5 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Possibly, or as anyone can report to Vaers it was someone with an agenda who did not realize they entered 15 instead of 16 for the age. This is no smoking gun.

Because it couldn't actually have been the vaccine, right?

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ATruGod

I said possibly although it is not to be given to those under 16. If it was research related you think there would be other specifications other than random Vaers reporting.

I could go on there now and report a 6, 10 or 100 year old.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Given how few people under 21 even died from Covid, I don't get the push to vaccinate younger people.

To play devil's advocate, there are always deaths and weird reactions to everything. I have not seen any data suggestion this is nothing more than an aberration. We can't have it both ways. We can't on one hand say Covid deaths are insignificant and then at the same time, hand wring over a few insignificant deaths from vaccine. Every single vaccine, medicine, treatment has a risk of people dying. People die from chiropractic adjustments. People die from eating peanuts. People die from bee stings. People die from eating a hot dog.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   

I could go on there now and report a 6, 10 or 100 year old.

Someone may have beat you to that...

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Again, because it couldn't actually be true right??

Do You think the media would actually report if it was true?

+2 more 
posted on May, 5 2021 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Vax MUST be safe...MSM and major Social Media won't allow anything negative to be said or written about it.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I wonder if these kids will ever be allowed to sue their parents when they turn 18 and have developed medical problems from the vax they were forced to take as children.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   
It will be checked and verified by the CDC, the question though if it was legit, would they tell us? Or would they come up with some ambiguous reasons for it happening. Common sense id they would likely be very tightlipped about any and all adverse reactions

kdvr.com...

If the report is classified as serious, the CDC follows up to get medical records. “Some of these reports might be true adverse reactions that are caused by the vaccine, and some of these reports are coincidental health events and not related to the vaccine at all,” he explained.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
The risk verses reward is way too high for this, even the most ardent pro-covid vaccination person must see it, or have an ultra strong case of cognitive dissonance.

Here is the screen shot from the VAERS report system

If the Vaccination can trigger cardiac arrest in a 15 year old, what is it doing to older ones who's hearts are not in good shape to start with ?
Imagine how the parents feel, if they weren't anti-vaccination before they probably will be now.

Why are even vaccinating anybody under the age on 19, they have a super low death rate from COVID anyways ?

Maybe this kid had one or more pre-existing conditions (obesity, diabetes, immune compromised, etc.) that would have made him high risk for dying from COVID19? You are making the totally unsupported assumption that if someone dies within two days of receiving the vaccine then they must have died BECAUSE of the vaccine. That’s nonsense. Nearly 16,000 people die in the US every two days even if they never get the vaccine. How do you know this kid isn’t one of those?

+19 more 
posted on May, 5 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

How do you know this kid isn’t one of those?

Yeah, maybe you are right.
15 y/o kids die of cardiac failure all the time.
It was just a fluke that he had it happen 2 days after the Pfizer injection.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Vax MUST be safe...MSM and major Social Media won't allow anything negative to be said or written about it.

I just posted this to Facebook with the report. They haven't taken it
down yet but there's a disclaimer below it.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

Maybe this kid had one or more pre-existing conditions

Maybe He didn't

How do you know this kid isn’t one of those?

We don't, likewise You don't know it didn't cause it. Shouldn't questions be asked and investigations be done?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join