It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supergirl, and.......Monty Python

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 01:44 AM
link   
First off, don't judge me for watching Supergirl.

Tonight's episode was especially special, that is if you get the flesh wound joke. They actually acknowledged that it was Python. Ok, so yeah, I'm oldish, but I get street cred because Supergirl pulled out The Holy Grail.

I'm giddy like a school child. Life sucks without humor and the Python's knocked it out of the park. I can die happy now, I found MP in Supergirl.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TheSpanishArcher

Hey, nothing wrong with that. I watched Supergirl on YT many times.

She probably has the most beautiful smile on tv.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Best sword fighting scene ever....

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

Hey, nothing wrong with that. I watched Supergirl on YT many times.

She probably has the most beautiful smile on tv.

While not on YT, I've definitely been a repeat offender watching Melissa on ... ahem.. other sites, that show her in Homeland. Giggity!!

One of the most stunning women alive, imo.

OP, I just finished watching that episode, so it's funny to see this as the first post I come across

They picked a very good actress to play her at 17.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   

First off, don't judge me for watching Supergirl.

That's a pretty tough ask.

I guess at least some good came from the bad , Monty Python is a wonderful thing to find in modern TV so congratulations.

Supergirl

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Psssttt… (I love Supergirl!! And her sister too!

It is good, clean, hopeful, funny, and a little soulful, TV goodness! And she just beams at times… makes me wish there was a Supergirl! And wonder what her music sounds like!)

Ah, The Pythons!!

Love the side jokes to the fans in these serialized shows!

Unfortunately, there is a cable battle, in a bottle, in a puddle, going on and the cable coming out of the wall does not show Fox, ABC, OT the CW. Shame, wanted to watch Kung Fu!!

To weird tastes in boob tube, ahutin shenanigans!!

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Sounds like you know to always look on the bright side of life!

Wait till Bigguth hears of this!

(Yes, I know that's not Holy Grail.)

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

There's a backstory, a reason, why I watch. I had no intentions ever to, but I got hooked on DC's Legends Of Tomorrow, which ties into all the other DC shows on CW, and probably to other's like Pennyworth on Epix. I only started watching Legend's because one of the main characters in the first two seasons was in Dr. Who, Mr. Pond lol.

I never know if and when these shows will crossover so now I gotta watch all of them. I never cared about superheros very much as a kid but now in my fifties, I do. Go figure.

a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Considering that The Python's haven't been relevant for years when a reference pops up, it's a worthy of a thread, at least. Check out the CW Seed app, I think it has the shows mentioned. It's free and I have it on my phone just so I can watch Suburgatory with Alan Tudyk who's delightful. Haven't gotten to it yet, hooking it up is a few minutes I haven't quite yet spent.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Bloody DP.

edit on 5/7/2021 by TheSpanishArcher because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join