It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not psychic / but something / What?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on May, 2 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   
First I will touch on my history

I first had my palms read by my uncle's girlfriend decades ago and she had a reputation of being pretty accurate. She was visiting us and had read both my sister's palms first and told them what turned out to be pretty accurate from announcing bad marriages and the number of kids and lengths etc. She peered at my palms just a short moment and said she will not read mine and never would explain why. I was just a kid so after a day or so I just shrugged it off like it was fun, but not real anyways.

Fast forward a few years after getting out of high school I was drawn to see a psychic and get a reading. I knew it was a rip-off but thought what the hell and decided to have it done for the lulz. The psychic of course required payment upfront and then we sat to get down to business. She took both my hands and sat She then abruptly let go and appeared startled. She explained I was so hot and she cannot read me. She quickly gave me my money back and apologized repeatedly. I shrugged it off as the psychic suddenly experienced guilt for stealing people's money and decided she would stop.

A similar experience occurred several years later with a priest during my first confessional at a catholic church. He suddenly seemed so startled that he couldn't get out of the box fast enough. An elder of the church later informed me that the priest was not feeling well and apologized.

In 2004, several days before Christmas I fell into a spout of depression and it seemed the world had become a one-dimensional picture and I filled with sadness and despair. Several days later the Tsunami hit Indonesia.

Similar circumstances occurred between now and then, but most notably December of 2020 so much so that I told my spouse something dark is coming. I even felt so much dread that I began stockpiling food before most and consolidated all of my bills. Today I feel that feeling again and its an overwhelming feeling of sadness and dread.

I would like to reach out to folks that have experienced this type of thing and how they deal with the monotone darkness and loss of vibrancy to all colors.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I had a dream 2 nights ago that Q started posting again.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
I had a dream 2 nights ago that Q started posting again.

I would venture to say your problem is a difficult one to have. I haven't ever been able to understand the post they make. If you have that debt of infatuation with it you should probably seek some help.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Shaiker

Demonic. Not psychic, demonic.

Sounds like an old fashioned attack. The palm reading opened a spiritual door thou shalt not have opened.

Repent and be free. Don't want that thing having rights to you.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   

I told my spouse something dark is coming.

I have had this feeling that something dark is already here and at work.
You are doing well to get prepared , even if absolutely nothing comes from your feelings.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 08:28 PM
link   

I would like to reach out to folks that have experienced this type of thing and how they deal with the monotone darkness and loss of vibrancy to all colors.

That's a tough one. I've been dealing with this on and off since I was 10 years old. I used to be the one that gives the readings. Something big has been welling up lately. Something big is coming, and it's not going to be good news unfortunately.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Illumimasontruth

I pray daily and attended church weekly (pre-covid). Your words are words built by kings to control their masses. For centuries they burned women using God's nature to treat ailments to control the masses. For centuries they used and changed the holy text to fit their missions. Are prayer and repentance not a practice of magic. Are you sure the one you pray to is the one true God or an imposter of tricks that guides your way?

Are you certain the Bible you read is not a forgery bent to the will of man?

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

I told my spouse something dark is coming.

I have had this feeling that something dark is already here and at work.
You are doing well to get prepared , even if absolutely nothing comes from your feelings.

It is true something awful comes our way.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shaiker

The answer is yes there is an overwhelming sense of doom, within our matrix, and many wise people will turn to their own intuitions.

What to do about the feelings, the best thing to do is ground ourselves in nature, anything else the feeling will continue to be amplified. Others will drown themselves in substance abuse to try the mute these feelings, but as time moves on nothing but nature will work.

It's easy, simplify things by going on nature walks, or canoeing, kayaking on a quiet river, or lake. We've caused so much noise as a species that it's currently coming back to haunt us. We can only do for ourselves, so stop worrying about changing the world now, just focus on one's own balance, and this worldly dissonance will pass, but with it this time will come a new beginning.

Exciting times we live in.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Actually you are pretty close.
Not sure if the first palm reading it started but it damn sure started at the first psychic meeting.

You have a spirit attached. That is the penalty for having business contact with a medium.

Nightmares should have already started....

Worst time to do this......end times...

EDIT.... it already has the legal right over this person....spirits hang out with mediums....the dead are always trying to contact the living.....this is where you pick up that extra spirit.....at a medium....

Now you have to pay to get rid of it.

originally posted by: Illumimasontruth

Demonic. Not psychic, demonic.

Sounds like an old fashioned attack. The palm reading opened a spiritual door thou shalt not have opened.

Repent and be free. Don't want that thing having rights to you.

edit on 2-5-2021 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-5-2021 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 09:34 PM
link   

I don't wade into this topic with others ever, but it sounds like you're in distress.

A combination of being an intuitive/empath, but you perhaps lean more empathic? Intuitive is the closest I can come to an existing term for the psychic portion of the phenomenon.

I haven't discovered any source of assistance for those experiencing this with the exception of spiritual groups and organizations that sell educational materials or courses. Most seem to be inactive and all are pretty sketchy. I've yet to see anything terribly helpful from any of the reading I've done. Talking to spirits isn't my idea of a helpful coping mechanism and building a mythology around explaining the situation also doesn't work for me.

Here's my advice, but your mileage may vary. Recognize that what you're feeling is valid, but largely out of your control as an individual. Keep emotional support structures intact and if they don't exist try to form them. It doesn't need to be others like you, but some emotional stability. Don't allow this one facet of your life, extraordinary as it may be, to take over for your rational mind or your own feelings. There's no switch to turn off, but if you work at it maybe you can mute the volume. Care for yourself and accept your limits, take a break from activities that trigger the symptoms.

I don't think people talk about this openly because of potential blowback at work or in their communities.

Ingestion of certain compounds helps to focus the mind and make sense out of what you're feeling, but that topic can't be explored further on ATS.

a reply to: Alien Abduct
Yes. I think even those that aren't very sensitive are starting to pick up on something they can't quite put a pin in. Have you discussed it with others? Are there others that talk? I've failed to find any indication of organized groups with similar aptitudes.

+1 more 
posted on May, 2 2021 @ 09:38 PM
link   

A cycle is ending.

The pulse of our planet is getting dimmer and dimmer before our next magnetic shift.

Everything on this planet is attuned to that.

Our brain, after all, runs on the same frequency.

Don't fear it.

It is just something that has happened before and will happen again.

Prepare for it, however.

Simply because it is the end of a human cycle.

ETA, if my post was confusing look up Schumann resonance and the works of Dr. Wolfgang Ludwig.

In THIS cycle, they figured it out.

Now on to the next cycle.

edit on 2-5-2021 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 10:50 PM
link   
i've also had that feeling a couple times. Where i should be happy but something feels terrible. The first time it happened the next day was the earthquake that hit Hati and killed about 222 million people.
The second time it happened there was another event i can't remember what it was though but again a lot of people lost their lives.
Try to mediate and release those feelings. I believe we are all connected through space and time and sometimes an event in the future can play a role on our consciousness today.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Unlike others I say you are lucky to have a premonition. As far as demons and spirits I believe in those as much as I believe in some Sky Fairy who lets you screw up so you can burn in hell forever.

Without the depression you have a gift that puts you ahead of us other pedestrians so as far as I am concerned consider yourself lucky. youtu.be...

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shaiker
a reply to: Illumimasontruth

I pray daily and attended church weekly (pre-covid). Your words are words built by kings to control their masses. For centuries they burned women using God's nature to treat ailments to control the masses. For centuries they used and changed the holy text to fit their missions. Are prayer and repentance not a practice of magic. Are you sure the one you pray to is the one true God or an imposter of tricks that guides your way?

Are you certain the Bible you read is not a forgery bent to the will of man?

Those are all great questions

I believe prayer is or should be a spiritual thing, if done properly.

As for the other questions, I know I have a spirit in me that agrees with every word of the KJV Bible and that spirit baptized me with an unreal love and cleansing. My crazy life, near death experiences and all that flashed before my eyes as dots connected. I felt amazing touched by virtue and began to hate sin and the consequences.

That spirit in me never wants to shut up about Jesus and craves a closer deeper relationship. I'll rest my soul on that.

I hope things get better for you. Life is definitely a battle for all of us.

edit on 2-5-2021 by Illumimasontruth because: Sentence

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I would not listen to this new age crap being spewed in this thread. It only makes things worse for you.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Consistent reoccurring paranoia? Amplified by a dose of gullibility?

Inability to pinpoint what your dreading.......self explanatory really.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Could be at least partly psychosomatic (the current depression, etc.). If you have religious beliefs, seek out some kind blessing, appropriate to your faith - IMH(f)O doesn't matter which one, as long as it's personal to YOU.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Could be at least partly psychosomatic (the current depression, etc.). If you have religious beliefs, seek out some kind blessing, appropriate to your faith - IMH(f)O doesn't matter which one, as long as it's personal to YOU.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
I would not listen to this new age crap being spewed in this thread. It only makes things worse for you.

There is nothing new about intuition, or people that are empathic it's as old as time.

Should we listen to you?

Are you perhaps psychic?

edit on 3-5-2021 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join