It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Republic Is Lost

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TrulyColorBlind

My late dad was saying that since about 1970.

Mercy that is pretty damn early. Your Dad was among the first.
Bet him and I would have gotten along famously. I was just a
kid but had it figured out around 74 lol.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

I hate this place, Lord come quickly.

Right or wrong I find this going thru my head several times a day.
You are not alone.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

It doesn't matter what we do. Don't you realize that? We have stood silently passive for far too long and the damage to our constitutional rights will never be regained. The only possible way individuals can regain their rights would have to be the total destruction of our federal government. That in turn would destroy our constitution. There have been too many unconstitutional laws passed and federal agencies that govern our daily lives that has gradually increased their power over individuals. I can't buy a pack of cigarettes without having to show my ID.
It's like a gambling consortium wanting to have gambling legalized in a particular state. They may lose the proposed amendment to legalize gambling but they don't stop there. They place the issue on the ballot every opportunity until they finally get what they want.

Rights lost will never be regained.

Look what this scamdemic has done. All the lemmings marching off to the drumbeat to get a contrived vaccine that won't even protect them from getting covid and is turning out to be more deadly than the virus. Now they want to vaccinate 10-year-olds. What the F? The sad thing is the lemmings will do it.
edit on 30-4-2021 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

Duck-duck-go " vaccine passport". See what you find.

This coup is not just here. It is global.

It's Agenda-21

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Tsk! Nope. I read the news. I know what's up.

And I know that giving up and giving in is a choice. Choose wisely.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine

No not alone at all.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

All of the little children in our families are doomed. That's what
bothers the hell out of me.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Very accurate assessment. The old morality is passing; what once was universally accepted to a no longer tolerated way of living and faith. The hatred towards Christianity is palpable which I find very unsettling. I was raised in the church and drifted away for many decades but only to the point of disliking organized religion but not the tenets of the faith. it's as if people know in their hearts how they are doing evil and instead of hating themselves for it hate those who could point it out. Many have a mistaken idea that Christians will lay down like lambs when assaulted and allow any injury rather than hurt another. Very mistaken, especially those with families to defend.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I believe America will eventually fall, no matter what we do. Not being pessimistic or a killjoy, just stating what I believe to be so. The one world system cannot be implemented as long as the US and Israel are standing. We are all that remains to fight for freedom and we stand in the way of the evil one. It’s not a matter of if, but when.

edit on 4-5-2021 by SideEyeEverything because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
a reply to: SideEyeEverything

He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away. Revelation 21:4

This is because you are going to become like the angels in your light body yet devout of free will. You will be forever wiped clean because your sin is gone by losing your free will and becoming a robot to God!

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   
When America call itself a Holy empire, or United (insert place of worship here) States you will have my permission to cry.
edit on 4-5-2021 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join