It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did a Drone Strike Just Target Roger Stone’s Office?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Official story is a gas leak. Roger Stone is again being targeted by the left for persecution for supporting Trump. They say he hid money or something frivolous. Was this a drone strike?

I would believe it is a gas leak but others in the area disagree.

From comment section below:

As someone who lived in Broward County for 25 years I will point out that heating and kitchen appliances there are electric. Gas leak is Gaslighting by the Communist Propagandists. Broward IS one of the bluest counties in the state; so it's certain Left has activists there.

Roger Stone Blasts 'Vile' Lawsuit Claiming He Owes IRS $2 Million, Blames 'Deep State'
edit on 25-4-2021 by Doctor Smith because: grammer

edit on 25-4-2021 by Doctor Smith because: comment section added

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Florida Governor DeSantis will get to the bottom of it. He is no coward.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Hmmm....is mr stone that important?

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
As someone who lived in Broward County for 25 years I will point out that heating and kitchen appliances there are electric. Gas leak is Gaslighting by the Communist Propagandists. Broward IS one of the bluest counties in the state; so it's certain Left has activists there.

The perfect example of an objective eyewitness.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Your quote in the OP is not from the original Newsweek article nor is it from the sourced article from "WeLoveTrump dot com", an unbiased source for information I am sure.. Your quoted text about Broward county above is from the comments section of that article.

That said, Here's a rebuttal from another source:

You may contact Utilities for questions about:

Broward County Utilities billing and payments
Sewer rates and water bills
Setting up Utilities
Power outages
Natural gas hookups

Emphasis mine

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Another oh-so-convenient 1-in-a-milion coincidence 🤣

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
Official story is a gas leak. Roger Stone is again being targeted by the left for persecution for supporting Trump. They say he hid money or something frivolous. Was this a drone strike.

I would believe it is a gas leak but others in the area disagree.

Roger Stone Blasts 'Vile' Lawsuit Claiming He Owes IRS $2 Million, Blames 'Deep State'

This happened near his office. His office was not attacked, and it was not damaged.

According to the fire department, it occurred at the Barco Sales & Manufacturing warehouse, and the fire department supposedly had it under control in thirty minutes. The majority of the damage was supposedly caused by foam material used in the construction of their furniture, and numerous propane tanks were on the premises.

I doubt that it was caused by a drone, and I seriously doubt that Stone was a target. But it gets him some press, so I guess he feels something good came out of the unfortunate incident.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   

I can't really tell if you are trolling, in need of a good psychiatrist, or dumb as a box of rocks, but I do know that nobody drone struck Roger Stone's office. I don't know whether to laugh or pull my hair out when reading your threads.

edit on 25-4-2021 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   

A drone strike?

Really?

And they missed his office?

Sounds totally plausible.

How about a real news source?

There were multiple liquid petroleum [propane] tanks exploding due to the heat,” Oakland Park Fire Chief Steven Krivjanik said. “Even when I arrived, they were [still] exploding all around the street.

www.sun-sentinel.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

Propane bottles on the property apparently.

Check my link above

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I'm going with NOT a drone strike for 400.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 05:35 PM
link   
It's only a matter of time until someone uses a cheap off-the-shelf drone to drop an IED. I just saw news that Mexican cartels are doing exactly that. Did that happen here? I have no idea, but it'll happen somewhere eventually.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Official story is a gas leak.

A gas leak?

Please ..What is this a Jason Bourne novel ?

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

There's concern that it could have been a dry-run for Arizona. Security is being beef-up around the team who are auditing the Presidential Election Results in that state.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

A gas leak?

No, it’s real life and it wasn’t a gas leak it was gas bottles exploding.

A drone strike? What is this a Bond movie?

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Nothing to do with him and numerous articles about it. Probably seeking more donations. Grifters gotta grift and apparently he's got some taxes to pay.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Foam Manufacturer..........

“The business was a manufacturer of commercial grade Styrofoam that is very flammable. There were some explosions that occurred with liquid petroleum tanks — gas tank — that were going off because of the fire,” Krivjanik said.

Well, Mancow is either trying to be more like Alex Jones by making stuff up or having a bit of fun with people.

It will take some time for him to live this one down.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

"This thread's premise will make you laugh."

Remember to phrase your answer in the form of a question...

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

A gas leak?

No, it’s real life and it wasn’t a gas leak it was gas bottles exploding.

A drone strike? What is this a Bond movie?

I actually think it's probably a gas leak.

Gas bottles don't explode! That's just stupid.

Because it failed to damage his business it's probably a gas leak. Gas does not explode when stored in bottles. Typically a line is damaged and a big space is filled up with the natural gas. An electrical spark goes off and the confined space explodes.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Drone strikes? Unlikely but possible. But I see all the technology mentioned in this Youtube video would probably be available to 3 letter government agencies today. And the drone technology could probably be scraped together for a couple of thousand at most. Only problem is the computer technology in the drones is probably 10 years away yet. But doable with VR glasses and remote control tech.

edit on 25-4-2021 by ntech because: (no reason given)

<<   2 >>

join