It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could China still be engineering and releasing mutated SARS-CoVID19 varients into the world?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   
The Sino-India war has now been going 1962. The cause is an ill-defined, 2,100-mile long, disputed border. The most recent battle, on January 20th, left both sides Indian and Chinese, injured. The skirmish took place along the border in India's Sikkim state, which is wedged between Bhutan and Nepal.

The year 2020 was especially violent. The June clash in the Galwan Valley, was fought with sticks and clubs, not guns , and was the first fatal confrontation between the two sides since 1975. Now, suddenly, India is facing a galactic increase of the Chinese virus. We know where it came from, China!
The pandemic is blasting through India at a pace that has awe-stricken scientists. Daily case numbers have exploded since March. The Indian government reported 273,810 new infections nationally on 18 April. Towering numbers in India have also helped drive global cases to a daily high of 854,855 in the past week.
Germany and France are also currently experiencing massive outbreaks relative to their size, and other countries, including the United States and Brazil are reporting high infection rates at around 70,000 a day. However, India’s daily totals are now some of the highest ever recorded for any country, and are not far off a peak of 300,000 cases seen in the United States on 2 January.
Where could these variants be coming from? Well we know that the Chair of Harvard University’s Chemistry and Chemical Biology Department and two Chinese nationals have been charged in connection with aiding the People’s Republic of China.
www.justice.gov...
Zaosong Zheng, 30, a Chinese national, was arrested on Dec. 10, 2019, at Boston’s Logan International Airport and charged by criminal complaint with attempting to smuggle 21 vials of biological research to China.
So the question: could china be engineering new mutated viruses of the China flu?
Here is a very sad video of the cremations currently going on in just one Indian city. WARNING, MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR SOME PEOPLE(THEN DO NOT WATCH).

Could all of those plastic "burial vaults" out side of Atlanta, home of the CDC have your name on it?

www.nature.com...
www.bbc.com...
edit on V102021Sundaypm30America/ChicagoSun, 25 Apr 2021 13:10:39 -05001 by Violater1 because: ojh;

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   
How synchronistic of you to make this thread today! I was only this afternoon (UK) discussing the new 'Indian variant' with a friend. I posseted the idea that the UK sent over the new variant to India, thanks to our Porton Down.
I don't believe it was China in this new variants case.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
How synchronistic of you to make this thread today! I was only this afternoon (UK) discussing the new 'Indian variant' with a friend. I posseted the idea that the UK sent over the new variant to India, thanks to our Porton Down.

Rainbows
Jane

What is this about "Porton Down?"
With the massive explosion of this new strain and the travel in and out of India, humanity teeters on the brink of an extinction event.
Suspiciously, the commentary on the Georgia Guiedstones maybe coming into fruition.
Here is the latest from The BBC.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

This is the stuff I like on this site, it’s why I lurked for so long, just to see different theories. India is getting hammered, we just got most of the new variants where I work and are growing them, yet we cannot get any of the new strains from India for some reason. This includes other universities too that have BSL3 facilities where I know people.

We’re interested in these escape mutations because this is the area of the world where it could get nasty. They have a much better microbiota/microbiome than us in the west. Basically what we evolved with over generations. This causes them to have a better trained innate immune response, it’s better at recognizing molecular patterns in pathogens because of constant exposure, healthy natural bacteria, and latent infections. Combine that with population density and the environment they are in, it could be one for the history books combined with cohabitation with animals and population movements.

It’s funny because there are quite a few WHO/UN/US training scenarios that involve a viral pandemic coming out of an area with constant conflict and these types of populations. They’re great training scenarios because you have to fight, you have to save lives, and you have to prevent the disease from spreading. Tough scenario but interesting lol aside from the FEMA camp stuff but who knows at this point. Never really seen that before.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   

As an infamous fact checker myself I wish to note that there are always cremation fires like this burning in India. Maybe if they invested more into oxygen than placating American Big Pharma lobby they would spare some wood. Quick search showed me that Trans Yamuna area has population between 3-4 million. This news could be a material for domestic consumption and to increase demand for the vaccine.

As far as the Chinese virus is concerned, there's always new mutations of the cold viruses.
Bats can handle it so we need to adapt as well. That's how the cold is now
edit on 25/4/2021 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel
Why would the Queen send in a new variant?
On the other hand, with China, there are multiple reasons for them to contaminate India with a new variant. China has been at war with India since 1961. I wouldn't be surprised if they invade the region very soon. If so, it would lead credence to them developing additional strains (like maybe 21). If so, then India will more than likely launch her nukes at the red dragon, and justly so.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Rainbows
Jane

My family and I just had this discussion also. We have friends over there and have heard first hand accounts.
It is very scary. Actually from what we have heard it seems much more dire than what we have experienced here.
Something seems different.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I'm still trying to figure out how isolated tribes deep in the Rainforest got Covid19 and a odd variant to make it even more contagious.

Naturally the virus will mutate to survive in it's environment. However these variations have reached areas far off the grid. I maintain my opinion ( yes just an opinion) that this virus was man-made and deliberately released. To much OPPORTUNITY to reset the world was Taken/Afforded since it spread. Friend went to a mall that once flourish with Commerce.... only 2 stores there and ready to shut down.

Way to much has changed and taken advantage of. SMMFH😑

*** pay wall for National Geographic ***

To date, more than 25,000 Indigenous people in 146 tribal communities have tested positive for COVID-19 across Brazil, according to APIB. Nearly 700 have died. It's not known if the pandemic has reached an isolated Indigenous group, but the prospect is stirring deep unease among advocates.Aug 18, 2020

www.nationalgeographic.com...#:~:text=To%20date%2C%20more%20than%2025%2C00 0,stirring%20deep%20unease%20among%20advocates.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

symptoms with an important lethality rate and high dissemination capacity. Considering the indigenous people of Brazil, it is feared that COVID-19 will spread to these communities, causing another stage of decimation. Despite advances in indigenous health care in the country, there are still many challenges due to the social vulnerability of this population, whose lands continue to be illegally exploited. Based on these considerations, this article discusses challenges in caring for the indigenous population in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic in Brazil.

INTRODUCTION

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Rainbows
Jane

Jane, Always posting with great observations... and you do it with sense of calm

Never let you know that you're appreciated.

Thank you,
Tim
🤗

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Naturally the virus will mutate to survive in it's environment.

That isn't how it works. Mutation doesn't happen for any purpose. Some mutations are detrimental, some are neutral, some are beneficial. The detrimental mutations tend to be self limiting, the others not. Also, viruses don't really compete for survival.

edit on 4/25/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   

I'm still trying to figure out how isolated tribes deep in the Rainforest got Covid19 and a odd variant to make it even more contagious.

Birds! That's my theory anyways.

edit on 25-4-2021 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Given China's recent Spat with India and still high tensions between the two nations of roughly equal population it is quite possible but not that likely given that China would then have to deal with the fallout of such a release themselves.

However the already released (accidentally or otherwise) strain from Wuhan is now mutating, has already lost the spike protein that most RNA based treatments are using to try to inoculate against it and is set to become more prevalent around the world.

That said it is possible that cells in India may have released some BUT given that the Indian population took little or no precautions in the lead up to this explosion of the virus and the fact it coincides with some of there religious festivals during which many people congregate from all around India at religious sites it is almost definitely a natural occurrence caused by the Indian authority's being unable or unwilling to limit these extremely large gatherings of people whom have then gone back to there community's all over India and then spread the virus they have contracted at these religious festival's among those community's.

So on Balance while I can see some reason why China may consider this it would for them also be harmful so it is unlikely that they have done so.

I believe the answer is the virus already in the country, people gathering in huge religious festival's then spreading it around and then those people taking the virus they have contracted back to there community's where it has then further spread.

So my answer is No?.

But I do believe it is more than plausible that the Chinese have not stopped there bioweapon research and may even have accelerated it after what happened though likely under much tighter conditions.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Naturally the virus will mutate to survive in it's environment.

That isn't how it works. Mutation doesn't happen for any purpose. Some mutations are detrimental, some are neutral, some are beneficial.

True, I've always used the deer mice and the Hantavirus. The virus found homeostasis in the mice. Yet once inhaled or it has transferred a human host, the virus will change its environment causing illness and death...

Lol.. Phage it's a given you know the answers. Forgive me as I'm loaded with meperidine and perco cet. Weeeeeeeee😁😊

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Or not. Vaccine may become the source of "mutation".
Brazil leans right. India had enough of the GMO cotton and Gates vaccines.
There's actually a massive Infowars audience in India. Common people seem to not cooperate with the globalists. Maybe in fear of depopulation. Italy was rebelious too. France and their pesky yellow vests. The UK and their BREXIT. Trump. Liberal Sweden on the other hand - no big deal.
Using the virus is too obvious.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: PapagiorgioCZ

As an infamous fact checker myself I wish to note that there are always cremation fires like this burning in India. Maybe if they invested more into oxygen than placating American Big Pharma lobby they would spare some wood. Quick search showed me that Trans Yamuna area has population over between 3-4 million. This news could be a material for domestic consumption and to increase demand for the vaccine.

As far as the Chinese virus is concerned, there's always new mutations of the cold viruses.
Bats can handle it so we need to adapt as well. That's how the cold is now

Really?
Show me the links that for this massive number of cremations to be normal for the past 10 or even past five years.
Where has the flu gone? Only 1 case reported in my county this whole year!
So much for your theory
But look at Dengue and West Nile virus, it’s spreading along the Mexican border (why?). St. Louis, Eastern Equine, Jamestown, La Crosse, and Powassan are practically nil.
wwwn.cdc.gov...

Here are Y-Tubes showing that there is a massive death rate in India, and that's why they are burning bodies in the streets.

Yup mr fact checker, this is all normal, everyday stuff in India.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

Vaccine may become the source of "mutation".

How would that work, do you reckon?

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

Vaccine may become the source of "mutation".

How would that work, do you reckon?

How do you recon not?
Please explain.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Here, they say in India," 1 million deaths by August."

www.youtube.com...

That's a win win for China.
edit on V092021Sundaypm30America/ChicagoSun, 25 Apr 2021 15:09:37 -05001 by Violater1 because: [p

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Awww, thank you Tim!
Porton Down (by Boris' admission last year) had the 'virus'. Those guys will have stripped it bare analysed it and then increased its efficacy by at least 10. But at the same time they will have developed the antidote.

So, India started by treating their population with Ivermectin, VitC, VitD and zinc. Sending out weekly supplies in blister packs. This was during their first spike (which wasn't huge) and they got it under control pretty damn quick.
That is not conforming with the rest of the World....no brownie points for India.

Politically, they weren't being affected financially compared with other countries, in fact their economy was still growing albeit slower since pandemic. India was becoming an 'emerging world economic power' I believe the phrase is. "Can't have that" say all those banking types. No brownie points again.

All of a sudden, India was not honouring the vaccine order the UK had placed with them. UK Government not happy. India say it's because supplies for making the vaccine not coming through from other countries. Week or so later, main vaccine production lab burns down to the ground.

Boris was supposed to be heading out to India for talks on some armaments deal. India not too happy because Boris cancelled. At this point the new variant was just emerging and that was the excuse for not going.

Enter stage left a few weeks earlier....Porton Down. "Here you go, here's that new variant we've sorted. Seems like a good time to 'launch' it."

The Indian's started their vaccine programme in January. At that point they were only recording very few deaths from C19. But pretty much as soon as they roll out the vaccine their death rate has grown exponentially and is still growing all because of a 'new variant'. This variant is way out of control and is possibly not being affected at all by vaccinated people. But then Porton Down would have known what was going into those vaccines as well, so just a tweek here and there to make it immune to the vaccine.

In one fell swoop you bring down India economically and towing the big pharma/political agenda.......and you can blame China because....borders. Do you honestly think that China would risk something like this so close to their own border when it could easily rebound back on them both politically and virus wise?

OK, tin foil hat off now. It would make a great spy novel

Blushing Rainbows
Jane

edit on pm43America/ChicagoSunday2021-04-25T15:32:32-05:0003America/Chicago04000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Bookmarked this. Yikes.

Let us hope not....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join