It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indian actor Vivekh shilled for the C19 vax. 24 hrs, a heart attack, 48 hrs, he was dead.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:
(post by DarkestConspiracyMoon removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarkestConspiracyMoon
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

They used to say, 'never discuss religion or politics with family and friends'..
I ponder if the horizon for that has broadened, or if we're just a larger community of family and friends.

I'll keep that up in the open for deliberation area.

Either way, you learn who to respond to for comment, and who to not, to save snark.

edit on Thu Apr 22 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 05:45 AM
link   
All the vaccines have been found to cause dangerous blood clots that have killed people young and old alike. In fact, the J&J jab has had the least percentage with blood clots compare to the others, yet they are so quick to shut that one down for some reason. Maybe they have been bad mouthing the J&J jab because it isn't one of the mRNA "vaccines" and is based on the traditional vaccine method of using inactivated viruses?

Oloufo posted . . .

i know a lot of people who have already been vaccinated, and they're all doing well. i'm getting vaccinated because i'm tired of all this crap (especially the hate that comes from anti-vaccination corona deniers, etc.) and because that's the only way we can defeat this virus.

I disagree with these vaccines being "the only way we can defeat this virus". There are effective ambulatory medical treatments for COVID-19 without the use of vaccines or RNA therapy.

American Journal of Medicine
edit on 22-4-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Typo

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I have to ask for being such an old timer around her and this being a conspiracy site do you believe in conspiracy’s existing? Do you believe that powerful people are capable of description and control or are they not?

The general consensus with you is always, news good, government good, people on ATS bad.

You seem to confuse anti-vax with anti big pharma emergency overreach.

So let me get this straight I am to trust the science of a company that has legal immunity in one sector of its business but in others they are riddled with lawsuits and negligence. So because they are working “for the greater good” I am supposed to not account for their past history?

Just because the cause is noble does not me those working towards it are.

Your smart very smart I would say. So smart I believe you think you can’t be fooled.

a reply to: Phage

edit on 22-4-2021 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: dontneedaname

what tickles me the most, is how when Ted Nugent got Covid, everyone laughed and laughed about how he was denying the severity of the virus and when he got it, it was bad. LOL, good times. But then if someone dies within days of getting the vaccine, and they happen to be a big pusher of the vaccine, you are supposed to ignore it.

Something, something, double standards and idiots.......

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
If you die of heart failure while you have the China virus : cause of death is China virus

If you die of complications caused by an experimental vaccine while you also suffer from asthma: cause of death is asthma

So says cNn (the pundits there are most definitely far more qualified and trustworthy than fauxi and the world health organisation quacks)

Absolutely nailed it. Die from a motorcycle accident, but your dead body tested positive for Covid? Cause of death was Covid!

There's no rebuttal or answer for the nonsense that went on the last year+

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: chr0naut

That ain't nothin.

Former Nashville Council Member Skeptical of Coronavirus Dies of COVID-19

people.com...

That's just sad SMH. But I get it because I know a # ton of people like that. Just lost a child hood friend (42 yo) to Covid last week. Unfortunately they just think it's one big gov't conspiracy. I was finally able to talk my mom into getting one as she is a high risk person.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

you aware that people die every second?
the opponents of vaccination always talk about the sheep and fear, but they themselves are the biggest sheeps and fearmongers.

Hmmmm

i'm getting vaccinated because i'm tired of all this crap (especially the hate that comes from anti-vaccination corona deniers, etc.) and because that's the only way we can defeat this virus.

Uhh...

Ya know what...nevermind...why bother pointing out the contradictions...

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: dontneedaname

Approximately 60 million people died on planet Earth last year. ( ourworldindata.org... ).

It stands to reason that some will die after

1. Having sex

2. Washing their car

3. Winning the lottery

4. Being vaccinated for Flu

5. Being vaccinated for Covid-19

and lots more, of course.

A detailed autopsy might connect death to a medical treatment...like being vaccinated.

Except they all died from Covid

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Except for number 5. That one died from a previously undiagnosed rare underlying medical condition that had nothing at all to do with the vaccine 100%.
edit on 22/4/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Except for number 5. That one died from a previously undiagnosed rare underlying medical condition that had nothing at all to do with the vaccine 100%.

You may now enter heaven! We'll advertise with you, how many 30 second spots would you like us to buy?
edit on 22-4-2021 by dontneedaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Virtue signalling can kill you. Would you wear a big pharma tattoo for free to signal that blind obedience is a virtue? One would expect that even more people would be cautious after lets say the 1976 swine flu fiasco. It's a cult mentality.
edit on 22/4/2021 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TheWhiteKnight

I don't eat that garbage. Healthy food only.

And only time-proven vaccines, and then only if the bug is more of a risk than the vaccine (it isn't in this case)

This is why I've already passed on the vaccine, twice.

Once "science" starts coming clean about its anti-ET stance, and releases the underlying "dark data" surrounding climate change, then I'll consider having faith in their theories/the scientific method.
edit on 4/22/2021 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheWhiteKnight
Correlation does not equal causation.
Anecdotal events aren’t meaningfully collated for peer review, are they?

“Correlation does not equal causation”

A truth that needs to be viewed more often.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

Thing is that you could write your post about COVID too.

A vaccine, by its nature, will always cause a number of adverse effects in some of the people who get it. This is a given, no matter what we're talking about. What you have to be sure of is that the risk is worth it. Is COVID sufficiently deadly to warrant the risk of adverse effect? For some people, I might say yes, but for many, COVID just isn't that likely to provoke serious illness making vaccination what should be an entirely personal choice, not the focus of an aggressive public pressure campaign.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   
The vaccine stimulates the immune response and even though the vaccine has some buffer chemistry in it, it still can cause a lot of different things to happen to trigger some seemingly unrelated deaths. Just because there is no accepted evidence it is directly killing these people does not mean it is not indirectly kill some people. Our immune system can easily kill us, both quick and by a delayed reaction or even slow long term effect.

Some food poisonings are not harmful to the majority of people but can poison others, half of the time their deaths are caused by their own immune system. I have studied how they research side effects. This vaccine will almost never directly kill someone, heck, the virus itself rarely kills anyone, their immune system is what kills the majority of people...Hence, covid 19 kills, it is a disease caused by the improper immune response to the virus. I would venture that at least of the side effects that kill people from the vaccine are not immediate, they are caused by a part of the immune system altering an enzyme in the body or messing up other bodily functions. I have known for a long time that the reactions to vaccines is not limited to thirty minutes after the vaccines. But proving that a death a day to a week later is related to a vaccine is hard, and they discount half of the real side effects in medicines. An agency that gets a high percentage of their funding from Pharma and chemical companies should not be governing that kind of company...it didn't used to be that way. Twenty years ago it was not like that. And a person working at the FDA should never be allowed to go work for Pharma after they leave the agency.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

the best we can do is warn people by showing how the vaccines have negatively impacted others.

While ignoring the vast, vast majority of those who have no problem with the vaccines (like me).

Please, use your great wisdom and tell us what the vaccine did to your body two years from now, five years from now. Tell us, oh great one. Please. I'm asking nicely.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   

a reply to: Breakthestreak

But they’re ignored

Don't want it? Don't take it. Easy peasy.

And don't even worry about being "induced" into taking it because of a "passport" or something. They would never "force" you into taking it, would they? Easy peasy. Ha.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   

a reply to: Breakthestreak

As people call for mandatory vaccination

I don't. I don't think it's workable or a good idea.

Oddly enough, you're not in a position to madate that people must be vaccinated. But people are worried about the people who ARE in power to mandate.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheWhiteKnight
Correlation does not equal causation.

such an annoying and somewhat inaccurate phrase, generally its correct but it usually provides hints that alot of times do indeed indicate a cause. so these heart attacks after vaccination is related somehow even if indirectly, it has some connection not yet identified or researched.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join