It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wrong Vaccine For Second Dose Given at Suburban Chicago Mariano's

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Jesus just when people were getting confident !

Now we get a screw-up that apparently has a few (yes only a few) people getting a 2nd vaccine shot but the shot is from another drug company's vaccine !!

Looks like shot #1 was Moderna and shot #2 was Pfizer !! (My God)

Happened at an Aurora Illinois grocery store (Mariano's) pharmacy (Chicago suburb)

Can only imagine what this will do and IF those people can still take the correct shot ???

Wrong Vaccine For Second Dose Given at Suburban Chicago Mariano's

At least a half dozen people who had appointments for second-dose Moderna shots were mistakenly given Pfizer instead.

A small number of people scheduled Tuesday to receive a second dose of the Moderna vaccine at Mariano's in Aurora were given the Pfizer vaccine instead.

Jeff Chaney and his son were among the small group informed they got the wrong vaccine.

Chaney said he doesn’t understand how it could happen. "I gave you my card and it said right on there, you know, first dose is Moderna, so how could you, you know, go ahead and, you know, give me the Pfizer?" Chaney said.

"The Mariano’s Pharmacy located in Aurora, IL administered a small number of Pfizer Covid-19 vaccines to people who had received the Moderna vaccine at their first appointment. No adverse events for the affected patients have been reported. All impacted patients have been contacted. We thank these patients for their understanding and have apologized for their inconvenience. Kroger Health has reported to both the CDC and the Illinois Department of Public Health, and our team is investigating the matter and will take steps to prevent a similar situation from recurring in the future."

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

+17 more 
posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Are we sure it was by accident?

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Meh, if you're offering up your body for some untested chemical soup you can hardly complain to the chef about the ingredients.

I'm serious, even if they poison you, don't bother complaining.
edit on 21/4/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

Meh, if you're offering up your body for some untested chemical soup you can hardly complain to the chef about the ingredients.

I haven’t had a flu shot since mid80s. I’m definitely not letting them give me a “hot shot” of whatever they’ve cooked up in those labs, lol.

You’re going to have to unleash a lot nastier virus than COVID-19 to get me considering any vax.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Two days to catch the mistake.

Only 6 people affected.

Only 6 people were affected because demand for the vaccine is so low in this area (Chicagoland).

You can get vaccinated now at the local Firehouse, or grocery stores, like Marianos. A chain of local Car Washes is gearing up to administer the vaccine while the vehicle is being dried off.

Because the vaccines spoil easily, millions have been, and will be, injected with whatever the concoction mutates into after they warm up.

Healthy People are advised to AVOID these experimental Covid-19 vaccines, if at all possible.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 09:58 PM
link   
i wonder how many more of these screw-ups we haven't heard about? seriously two screw ups in two days is bad. with the other one being i believe it was Ontario where many people received just saline solution instead of he vaccine. apparently you have to mix saline solution with the vaccine when they give he shot. it seems it was only even noticed because someone saw that they seemed to have more vaccine than they should have had.

my opinion is anyone who screws up this bad should have their medical licences removed, and criminally charged. the site who screwed up shut down (even if it is a hospital). not to mention the person and site sued for medical malpractice.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Doesn’t seem to matter. The UK started testing to see if they could be mixed a couple of months ago.
Plus, I think most countries have screwed up by now too, mixing doses.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Walgreens was giving out saline instead of the "real vaccine ".

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit
Doesn’t seem to matter. The UK started testing to see if they could be mixed a couple of months ago.
Plus, I think most countries have screwed up by now too, mixing doses.

Got any links on that? Not saying it didn't happen just would like to read about it and see how the Britons feel about the mix up,

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 10:50 PM
link   
There is always a little chance that stuff like that can happen. Medical mistakes have killed a real lot of people in this country over the years, adverse reactions to all kinds of medicines kill people. I think the medical industry is making people overly fear this virus because so many people were losing faith in our medical and pharmaceutical industries....with good reason a lot of the time.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

www.bbc.com...

www.bmj.com...
edit on 21/4/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
a reply to: putnam6

www.bbc.com...

www.bmj.com...

Thanks for the links FWIW they have seemed to believe it isn't a big deal, LOL or the BBC is censoring their comment section which is a possibility as is filling it with quotes to support it. I did like this response cause we are certainly in uncharted waters here.

"
The only way out of this nightmare is vaccinations. If that is one vaccine or multiple a lot of scientists will figure that out. The big question is do enough people heed public health advice, get the vaccine here in the UK and elsewhere so we avoid a mutation (Covid 20).
"
ziggee replied:
Some scientists worry that vaccinating the whole adult pop. will encourage vax-resistant strains to develop and dominate (similar to anti-biotics). From what I gather no one really knows if this is likely to happen or not; because it’s never been attempted for a virus of this type before.
Perhaps we should hedge our bets, and just vax the vulnerable and let the under 50’s build natural immunity.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 11:01 PM
link   
and the beat goes on....

edit on 21-4-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Could we all quit pointing things out observations that are detrimental to the OS and Narrative in play.....

And the Beat goes on....

C’mon Man!

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Happened at an Aurora Illinois grocery store (Mariano's)

Totally off topic but the best Iced Tea I’ve ever had in my life was at Mariano’s.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Are we sure it was by accident?

I love how the guy is drinking a known and effective carcinogenic poison, that causes dependency in some, and has an enormous medical impact around the world (nearly as bad as that of tobacco before it was legislated against) and no-one is worrying about that.

Alcohol-related health conditions

Millions of times more dangerous than any vaccination...

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

This is probably my favorite comment of 2021 so far. I am dumbfounded at some of the people who have gambled on these jabs.

Never underestimate the power of indoctrination, peer pressure, and spiritual wickedness in high places.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

I love how the guy is drinking a known and effective carcinogenic poison, that causes dependency in some, and has an enormous medical impact around the world (nearly as bad as that of tobacco before it was legislated against) and no-one is worrying about that.

Alcohol-related health conditions

Millions of times more dangerous than any vaccination...

I like how you deflect real life medical problems by pointing out a fictional character on a fictional TV show is drinking caramel colored water.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: 20Eyes1974

Usually its tea...just saying. Its works as a great look alike for any dark liquors like whiskey and rum.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join