It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't Forget that Monday is the Verdict in Minneapolis....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: CryHavoc

George Floyd said he Couldn't Breathe long before he was on the ground with a knee in his neck. The entire World was lied to about it. You know, all those Protest signs that said "I Can't Breathe" If he had as much drugs in his system as some people have said, he would had died with or without a knee in his neck. Respiratory Depression is a symptom of a Fatal Overdose of Fentanyl. Saying "I took too many pills!" is a symptom of a Fatal Overdose of Fentanyl. Saying "I can't breathe because there's knee in my neck" is a symptom of suffocating from having a knee in your neck. He never said that. George Floyd knew why he couldn't breathe.

One thing I'm surprised hasn't been talked about more, is how he was in and out of consciousness while he was sitting in the driver's seat of his car before the cops arrived.

The prosecution was showing the video footage of Floyd in the store, saying he appeared alert and fairly normal, but afterwards he was passing out in his car. Then after that, he takes more drugs when the cops arrive, because he doesn't want to get arrested with the drugs.

Before George Floyd's girlfriend testified a few days ago, and said that Floyd was passing out in the car, I wasn't even aware that was the reason the store clerk was talking to the passenger instead of talking to Floyd himself.

Before the girlfriend's testimony, I had wondered why he was still sitting there in the car when the cops arrived. If it was me, I definitely would have been long gone by the time the store clerk came out the 2nd time. (well, I probably would've been gone before he came out the 1st time, but definitely gone before he came back out the 2nd time.... that is unless I kept passing out and was way too doped up to drive)

In my opinion, that's an important detail that the defense needs to stress during closing arguments. I don't really understand why I haven't heard that talked about more.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   
After Maxine Waters comments today this has to be declared a mistrial.
She has publicly threatened serious violence if the jury does not rule the way she wants them to.
Can't be allowed to stand.
This is literal pitch fork justice.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Monday night will be must see TV. Let the purge begin.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I haven't actually tried to look it up, but I am curious exactly what the Laws actually have to say about that. You'd think they'd be able to use that as grounds for a mistrial, but you never know, they might claim that the jury knew nothing about her comments. I suppose it would be up to the judge.

On the other hand, it might be possible that those types of statements could be just enough to push 1 stubborn asshole juror to the point where they take a stand and say, "No. Fk that!! I am not gonna allow any government authority to threaten me into voting guilty."

Probably not, but it does only take 1.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   

And yet another publicized shooting. This time in Austin, and time a black guy who killed 2 Hispanics and a black person, and this time no mention of it being racially charged.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles
In my opinion, that's an important detail that the defense needs to stress during closing arguments. I don't really understand why I haven't heard that talked about more.

There are a number of questions that should have been asked but weren't.

originally posted by: UKTruth
She has publicly threatened serious violence if the jury does not rule the way she wants them to.

If the Judge and Jury hear a word of that, it's called Extortion and Suborning a Juror. Which are Organized Crime tactics. It should tell you who you are dealing with.

originally posted by: LSU2018
And yet another publicized shooting. This time in Austin, and time a black guy who killed 2 Hispanics and a black person, and this time no mention of it being racially charged.

Wow. Not even Black Lives Matter in Austin.
edit on 18-4-2021 by CryHavoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: VeeTNA
a reply to: projectvxn

There will be no acquittal, no mistrial, and no hung jury.

Chauvin killed that man, in broad daylight, and took no care for the person he was killing. Disgusting.

You should've watched the trial. Chauvin definitely didn't kill Floyd, that murder is on the slimeball who pleaded the 5th that gave Floyd all those drugs he ate. Maybe next time pay attention?

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cosmocow

Well we will see. I believe what my sources are telling me. The checking of the pulse and the 2 minutes 44 seconds after appear to be very big points in the jurors eyes. This testimony is where the most of the jurors took detailed notes...

We never saw the jurors, how do you know they didn't take more notes during the full detailed footage of the bodycams? Or when the state decided to bring in new evidence because their other evidence was blown up by Nelson?

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 01:00 AM
link   
We never saw the jurors

Imagine having to hide their identities (for LIFE) due to the very real fear of their children being attacked by rabid incel activists who are eagerly awaiting the command from cNn and the dEmocrat party leadership to ‘settle the score’

And with leftists, the targets are ALWAYS the most innocent and most vulnerable

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 01:38 AM
link   
These comments are so funny, that black people are lefty cnn people and are not conservative granted that many black people are pro christian, pro 2a, and many are blue collar workers for example. This thread presenting the idea that black people fighting for justice is political and not cultural, is qanon sillyness, and racist too.

Basically what I'm hearing is black people don't protest or want to at all for themselves, but it's white liberals doing it for CNN. That's totally crazy and not even close to reality.

White liberals don't protest at all, or if they do it's not because they passionately or empathetically feel that way, maybe a small minority of white people do have a conscious or heart...but most, nah they're living their lefty gentrified white privilege life.

Also extremely false comments being made about the case in this thread.

Reading the legal definitions of Chauvin's three charges...he's clearly guilty of them all. The prosecution thoroughly debunked all of the defenses case.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 01:52 AM
link   
“Clearly guilty of them all”

According to cNn and the dEmocrat party

I wonder what the jurors think about the evidence?

Oh that’s right, “if they don’t deliver a guilty verdict then you need to murder more innocent people and burn more buildings to the ground”

And calling it a ‘protest’, pffft.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
“Clearly guilty of them all”

According to cNn and the dEmocrat party

I wonder what the jurors think about the evidence?

Oh that’s right, “if they don’t deliver a guilty verdict then you need to murder more innocent people and burn more buildings to the ground”

And calling it a ‘protest’, pffft.

Bro, CNN and the Democratic party did not write the legal definitions of 2nd degree murder (unintentional), 3rd degree murder, and 2nd degree manslaughter in the State of Minnesota.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: game over man

And leftists don’t get to decide the verdict, even though cNn and dEmocrat party leadership says they do

The jury will do that (and they damn well better find the guy guilty “or else” according to dEmocrat party leadership too)

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

And leftists don’t get to decide the verdict, even though cNn and dEmocrat party leadership says they do

The jury will do that (and they damn well better find the guy guilty “or else” according to dEmocrat party leadership too)

What's with spelling cNn and dEmocrat party like that supposed to mean?

There's 14 jurors...why are you getting it confused with 81 million people or a news agency founded in 1980 or a bunch of rich people working with major corporations, tech and medical industries? I think it's you who is confused.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 02:14 AM
link   

And those jurors damn well better find him guilty

Or (according to dEmocrat party leadership) the incel whackjob activists will increase the violence and the attacks on innocent people (probably the children of the jurors first)

Because that’s what whack jobs and incels do when their fascist leaders demand it of them
edit on 19 4 2021 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 09:07 AM
link   

These comments are so funny, that black people are lefty cnn people and are not conservative granted that many black people are pro christian, pro 2a, and many are blue collar workers for example. This thread presenting the idea that black people fighting for justice is political and not cultural, is qanon sillyness, and racist too.

Basically what I'm hearing is black people don't protest or want to at all for themselves, but it's white liberals doing it for CNN. That's totally crazy and not even close to reality.

I think you're confusing average honest black people with 'Black Lives Matter'. The 2 are not the same.

Most of the 'peaceful protesters' are rioting under the guise of justice, using the banner of 'Black Lives Matter' to create chaos. Truth and justice obviously doesn't matter in most cases. Destruction and looting is the real goal.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Maybe i know the one tech from Court TV...

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   
No. I do not believe Chauvin killed George Floyd.

Yes. I do believe that Chauvin let George Floyd die.

His non-action during the final few minutes may be his downfall. He failed to begin CPR/chest compressions after no pulse was felt.

Even if he didn't actually kill him, he didn't do anything to save him, either.

As an officer of the law, is that is or is that not his duty? I don't know.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man

White liberals don't protest at all, or if they do it's not because they passionately or empathetically feel that way, maybe a small minority of white people do have a conscious or heart...but most, nah they're living their lefty gentrified white privilege life.

Also extremely false comments being made about the case in this thread.

Reading the legal definitions of Chauvin's three charges...he's clearly guilty of them all. The prosecution thoroughly debunked all of the defenses case.

LOL....well I guess a small minority of black people aren't criminals too....

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=25852097]LSU2018[/post

Told ya to expect a surprisingly quick deliberation...you will soon learn how crucial the 2:44 was to the guilty verdict...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join