It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid,DARPA,Implantable Chips-60 Minutes Interview

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Hmm..this is ATS worthy subject matter I think.
So here is a recent interview from "60 Minutes" with a Dr. Hepburn an employee of DARPA:

Eight years ago, Dr. Hepburn was recruited by DARPA.

Dr. Matt Hepburn: The DARPA director was very clear. "Your mission is to take pandemics off the table."
Bill Whitaker: It sounds impossible.
Dr. Matt Hepburn: Of course, and that was the beauty of the DARPA model. We challenge the research community to come up with solutions that may sound like science fiction. And we're very willing to take chances with high-risk investments that may not work. But if they do, we can completely transform the landscape.

So,Dr Hepburn goes on to describe a project which is ongoing,aimed at stopping covid(or future pandemics in their tracks):

Dr. Hepburn showed us a few current projects, some sound like they're from an episode of "Star Trek." Consider a ship like the USS Theodore Roosevelt -- hobbled last year when 1,271 crew members tested positive for the coronavirus.
What if everyone on board had their health monitored with this subdermal implant, now in late-stage testing. It's not some dreaded government microchip to track your every move, but a tissue-like gel engineered to continuously test your blood.
Dr. Matt Hepburn: It's a sensor.
Bill Whitaker: This tiny green thing in there?
Dr. Matt Hepburn: That tiny green thing in there, you put it underneath your skin and what that tells you is that there are chemical reactions going on inside the body and that signal means you are going to have symptoms tomorrow.
Bill Whitaker: Wow. There's an-- an actual transmitter in that--
Dr. Matt Hepburn: Yeah. It's like a "check engine" light.
Bill Whitaker: Check this sailor out before he infects other people?
Dr. Matt Hepburn: That's right.

www.cbsnews.com...

Don't worry-Its not some "dreaded government microchip."
OK,its made by DARPA who work for the government,and well yes,it is a microchip that is implanted under your skin which collects and transmits data-but don't worry,its all fine.

The full video interview is at the link.

I just find it interesting and pretty creepy if I am honest that so many things like this are all made out to be neurotic conspiracies in which only exst in the minds of fools-and then turn out to be actual legit schemes which the government gives "blank cheques" to agencies to research.

Eschelon,mass surveillance,tracking and tracing,MK ultra,mockingbird,gulf of tonkin-just some of the things governments have denied and then are later proven to be real.
Will we soon be able to add that most "crazy"sounding conspiracy theory to the list of stuff which is no longer a conspiracy-The "dreaded government microchip"

You have to wonder what this technology will look like a few gens down the line-what delightful extra features will be integrated into such a chip-and will it be rolled out to people other than service personnel?

I find it mighty creepy-but maybe I am paranoid/old fashioned/not cut out for "modern civilisation."
What do you reckon folks?

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 06:52 AM
link   
How many of those on the ship actually had symptoms and how did the military deal with the flu since the beginning of the military?
I prrsonally want the right to catch any flu, I don't need any institition to fret over one tiny aspect of my life, there are far greater dangers out there nobody seems to gives a toss about.
edit on 12-4-2021 by Hecate666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

Does Big Brother exist?" "Of course he exists. The Party exists. Big Brother is the embodiment of the Party." "Does he exist in the same way as I exist?" "You do not exist.

Microchips are “ for your own good”... don’t worry big brother loves you. I

ETA: I used this quote; because to TPTB we don’t exist and neither does our opinion on any of their “fixes” for society..

That chip will be inserted into my corpse and that’s all.
edit on 12-4-2021 by SeektoUnderstand because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: SeektoUnderstand
There is a pattern I am noticing-you get a load of the usual suspects-Media,Governments,Bill Gates and others ranting on about how we will never do "insert nefarious project here" and then months,years or even decades later we find out they were working on such a scheme all along.

I am thinking of how this implant could evolve-would it be that much of a leap to see a chip like this inserted in a location where it could easily transmit(through RFID or similar)data about what is going on in a persons blood to their phone,which then uploads it to TPTB.

A lot can be deduced from the blood-not only diseases.

In that scenario,the chip would go in the hand(to be near enough to transmit to the phone when held).
That sounds very similar to what many think the bible warns of-the mark.
I don't usually subscribe to that idea,but this seems close I will admit.
Could it be certain people are trying to make the mark a reality?

If that is the case,much trouble lies ahead for humanity.

I want to be wrong and paranoid-but I am not sure that is the case.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 08:19 AM
link   
This is the type of thread that makes me wish that the world would be hit by a violent coronal mass ejection and put mankind back into the 18th century.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Anyone watch the video?

They have implantable devices, or "sensors", already in production and want to use them to detect if someone is infected. This is already here, and the devices already exist. Are they necessary? Sure, if an entity wants to control their population even more than they already do.

Also, in the video, they talk about using survivors of the 1918 Spanish Flu to get antibodies and create a "cure" so they could test it in animals. Supposedly, they infected lab animals and "cured" the Spanish Flu from the work they did.

I don't know about any of you, but this tells me one thing: If a human being can carry the Spanish Flu antibodies for all their lives, in the 100 year-old range, then this propaganda that the current CV19 antibodies don't last more than 6 months is utter B.S. and should be treated as such. This is not medical advice, but if anyone is exposed to a viral load and builds the antibodies to survive the attack, they should not ever need a "vaccine".

Natural immunity is a thing. Maybe not for everyone, but with a 99% survival rate, I think most people are safe if they were exposed to it and don't need a forced "vaccine". The MSM and gov't doesn't want you to think so, because fear keeps people in check and they need all their subjects to remain scared of the boogeyman.

Again, this is not medical advice. Just an opinion.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   
hard pass

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Here in the South we consider chips as something coming from the north end of a southbound cow.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
a reply to: SeektoUnderstand
There is a pattern I am noticing-you get a load of the usual suspects-Media,Governments,Bill Gates and others ranting on about how we will never do "insert nefarious project here" and then months,years or even decades later we find out they were working on such a scheme all along.

I am thinking of how this implant could evolve-would it be that much of a leap to see a chip like this inserted in a location where it could easily transmit(through RFID or similar)data about what is going on in a persons blood to their phone,which then uploads it to TPTB.

A lot can be deduced from the blood-not only diseases.

In that scenario,the chip would go in the hand(to be near enough to transmit to the phone when held).
That sounds very similar to what many think the bible warns of-the mark.
I don't usually subscribe to that idea,but this seems close I will admit.
Could it be certain people are trying to make the mark a reality?

If that is the case,much trouble lies ahead for humanity.

I want to be wrong and paranoid-but I am not sure that is the case.

All well said! The chip could also go in the forehead. They have definitely been softening the public up for forehead scanning by way of temperature checks.

I've stated several times on this site that I believe this covid plandemic will lead to the Biblical mark of the beast, in the right hand or forehead. Probably sooner rather than later but who knows for sure. A few more things need to line up first but they are well under way. I'll not get into it more in this thread because a bit off topic and too much arguing ensues.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   

But, I thought nobody was coming to put microchips in anybody, that's just a crazy anti-masker, alt-right, white supremacist conspiracy theory cooked up by Granny murdering sociopaths right?

That's what all the 'fact checkers' say at least...
edit on 12/4/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88
Indeed.
The MO seems to be to scream about all the crazy CTs until the MSM picks up on it,spreads it and then we find out they were doing it all along.
That way the groundwork has been laid down,and anyone who brings the subject in question to light is hammered for being a crazy loon.

This only works because a huge percentage of our species are sadly brain dead zombies.
And technology,again is reponsible-both for creating and spreading the fake nonsense and for the heightened stupidity of the masses.
Which is by design IMO.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   

yes,it is a microchip that is implanted under your skin which collects and transmits data

I assume they're saying that some other type of device will receive this transmitted data, so are they kindof admitting that this could (& probably would) be inserted into people without their knowledge, and the data could then be secretly tracked by others?

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Hooray!

Better living through chemistry and all...

Boy. This is the kinda thread I enjoy with coffe.

The ones where everyone everywhere getting the shot joke about “getting chipped”....

Only to have this dystopian Twilight Zone dimension become more reality every day.

Damn. I’m gonna miss concerts and amusement parks.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

I assume they're saying that some other type of device will receive this transmitted data, so are they kindof admitting that this could (& probably would) be inserted into people without their knowledge, and the data could then be secretly tracked by others?

Yes I think so-The article says that (implanted)Sailors "get the signal"which tells them they are infected,then they draw blood to confirm.That sounds like some kind of signal reader(I am guessing RFID or a newer version of).

I am not 100% sure,but if that is the case it would be easy to use that technology to send the data through a (hidden?)government app on cell phones.

As with all things of this nature-there are some good potential uses-you could have repeat drunk/drugged drivers chipped and link it to their car,so the engine would not start if they were under the influence.That is already done with in car breathalysers IIRC.
Of course if nefarious agents wished to sell this to the public,that would be the kind of reason-no one wants to share the roads with crazy drunk drivers right?

But the potential for misuse is huge IMO-changes in the blood could be recorded when people are doing many other things,which could build a more detailed profile of those chipped.

Its the double edged sword of technology-one edge is all about mindless cat videos,selfies and the occasional good stuff like medical advances/space exploration,while the other edge is all about full spectrum dominance and government intrusion right down to the cellular level of individuals.

If aliens wanted to find out about the dichotomy of humanity-all they would need to do is look at how we use our technology.
edit on 12/4/2021 by Silcone Synapse because: quote added

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zrtst
This is the type of thread that makes me wish that the world would be hit by a violent coronal mass ejection and put mankind back into the 18th century.

So because you don't like and fear a new technology you are willing to subject all of humanity to a painful catastrophe. That's your Final Solution, is it? A world of unstoppable plagues that kill billions at a time, untold suffering, primitive medicine. What a God awful life to wish upon even your greatest enemy. I fear YOU much more than a new technology.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

I fear YOU much more than a new technology.

Is that supposed to be some sort of moral high road?

Random nobody on the internet scares you more than big tech?

Hilarious.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler
In order to enable your ability to chill just a little, may I suggest watching a YouTube channel about life in the 18th century. It actually looks inviting. So sorry to keep you up at night by the way. youtu.be...

(post by KhumbulaniS removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

join