It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 334
<< 331  332  333    335  336  337 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Some links and a bit of back story involving McAfee.

Back when the FBI raided Epstein's private island there was drone footage of the raid that was uploaded by Rusty Shackleford. Rusty Shackleford is a King of the Hill character that allegedly dies, shows back up, and disappears forever. McAfee likely was Shackleford or was providing some kind of support to whoever operated under the name. He discussed it in some tweets.

That brings me to the full text archive of McAfee's Twitter account, which can be found at archive.org and can be searched for text. By using this you can verify any you come across, though it's not as pretty as clipped tweets it allows searching.

I'm not sure how secure Google drive is so you should take precautions and keep in mind the potential for malware. Just viewing files shouldn't be a problem, but if you DL them who knows. I'm being overly cautious in my warning. A Google drive containing a fairly large collection of photos and videos over and around Epstein's island can be found here. I haven't looked through the whole thing and don't care much about it except it verifies somebody had fairly routine access and an interest in the island.

Finally, a member of Gab is going by the name britbonglogposter here. I don't have a Gab account and when I click on his profile it just tells me to sign in. I'm not signing up there but if somebody has an account there may be breadcrumbs. There's no way to verify it as the same person that made the other accounts.

There's a HUGE amount of disinformation and misdirection happening. More as I have it.

edit on 6/27/21 by Ksihkehe because: Fixed

edit on 6/27/21 by Ksihkehe because: Fixed again

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Healthcare professional administering two jabs at once.

Resistance is futile, you will all be vaccinated!

Delta Covid variant may be edging race against vaccines

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   

They used Covid in order to cheat, they used Covid to rig the election and steal the election, they used Covid, that’s as simple as it gets.
~ DJT
clip

He is putting his life on the line

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   
The inventor of mRNA vaccines:

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Sophomoric who else tweets that way?
Lil B is an interesting tweeter, posts x is going to occur and after x occurs says see, told ya so.
No subscription here y would one need to sbscrb,? dude is everywhere.
a reply to: Justoneman

Huge crowds turn out for Freedom March in central London

Not SR
edit on 2021/6/27 by CrazyFox because: Freedom

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Delta Variant Propaganda: COVID Mongering Biden, Fauci and Jab Extremists are Stoking Fears to Deny Freedoms

They are back at it again. The same people who endorsed and funded “gain of function” research that created Covid-19 are fanning flames of anxiety and fostering social strife as they hype the dangers of the delta variant. Without any proof that the mutation—which supposedly emerged in India—is deadlier than the original Coronavirus, they are doing their level best to induce panic in order to manufacture “vaccine” consent.

After emotionally manipulating more than a 150 million Americans and billions of people around the world to get jabbed by using fear and PSYOPS operations like the one Dr. Stanley observed during his compliance studies, the political-media-corporate industry has run into a wall. All the “low hanging fruit” have already gotten “vaccinated”, they are now pivoting to coerce the rest of us to do the same. There is a reason why governments around the world are rushing to get 70% of their citizenry jabbed, the closer they get to that target, the easier it will be to demonize and ghettoize the rest who don’t obey and get “vaccinated

Like CIA agents torturing Iraqis at Bagram Air Base, governments around the world are alternating between draconian measures like lockdowns and social isolations and giving us back the freedoms we once took for granted. They reopened businesses and are “allowing” us to forgo masks right before they lower the hammer. The delta variant is a slow motion false flag; if we do not push back severely and resist this global fascism that is gashing humanity, we might as well wave goodbye to our freedoms and be ready for full-boar tyranny to arrive at our doors.

ghionjournal.com/delta-variant-propaganda-covid-biden-fauci/

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I suspect those who die from the vaccines are healthier than those who die with Covid-19.

Giving up 2 healthy people, to save 3 unhealthy people.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
The inventor of mRNA vaccines:

twitter.com...

So...trading 3 eighty yr. old's in poor health for 2 healthy 18 yr. old's.
Sounds like a deal.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Cool bracelet.

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Putin's super sub sets sail for the first time: Russia launches largest submarine to be built in 30 years with enough firepower to take out an entire city and a fleet of mini-subs to cut undersea internet cables

The 604ft Belgorod, the largest submarine to be built in the last 30 years, was put to sea for the first time yesterday as Russia flexed its naval muscles in the wake of an incident with British destroyer HMS Defender in the Black Sea.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9728231/New-Russian-Belgorod-submarine-launches-time-incident-British-ship-Black-Sea.html?fbclid=IwAR24Dbx1yCOXqQRVK ckQaETJ0SbyXdMPxfvo78zFS12JiVshzEWAUjiIznw

USS Ross enters Black Sea for Exercise Sea Breeze

Ross will join 31 other ships in the Black Sea to participate in the maritime portion of SB21. The exercise scenario designed to bring together military forces from North and South America, Europe, Africa, Asia, and Australia to test multiple warfare disciplines in the sea, on land, and up in the air, including surface warfare, land operations, anti-submarine warfare, air defense, and explosive ordnance disposal techniques.

c6f.navy.mil/Press-Room/News/News-Display/Article/2672813/uss-ross-enters-black-sea-for-exercise-sea-breeze/

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Cool bracelet.

twitter.com...

Those pink French cuffs really go well with that Glock 22.
Ashli's killer was definitely a Snazzy Dresser.
edit on 27-6-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Same guy

Lt. Mike Byrd forgot to take the weapon with him upon leaving the restroom Monday and it was found “during a routine security sweep” later in the day, officials told Roll Call.

www.foxnews.com...

Capitol Police weapon left unattended in Capitol bathroom, again

www.rollcall.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Good Morning All...

Decided to ask the Pharmacist at CVS “ are there cards for people who are immune to covid ? “ she looked at me like I was nuts and said, “ did a doctor tell you you’re immune ? “ I said no, but that I’d been exposed and either didn’t get or it was too mild to notice “ at which point she said, “ Well, with all the new variants, nobody is immune “...... I was shocked, and walked away before I lost my cool !

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

The foundation drilling across the street could easily drain the water table or vibrations could collapse the void. My stereo did something similar at home here.

edit on 27-6-2021 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Surprising how little info and images (currently) exist of the Capitol Police House Commander.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   
The CORNERSTONE/CAPSTONE: Imagine if the Public Health Agency of Canada left a very important position in Beijing vacant. This position was held by a Canadian Dr. to act as a direct point of contact with Chinese health officials, acting as an independent observer. So no boots on the ground while the bioweapon was spreading.
Imagine that Canada through the Public Health Agency of Canada shut down the Global Public Health Intelligence Network that the WHO was relying on for at least 20% of their early pandemic alerts. Effectively stopping the early alert of C-19.
Imagine the impact to the WHO Global Outbreak Alert and Response Network [GOARN] that was relying heavily on the Canadian lack of contribution. An organization that has been seen as heavily biased towards Chyna and working hand in hand to stop countries from closing their borders.
Imagine the timing. May 2019 shutdown and reactivated August 2020 of this Intelligence Network.
Imagine that during this time communication through the Canadian Public Health Agency was chocked off so that information released was highly controlled by the very top people even though lower level people were sounding the alarm.
And then there is the Bio 4 level lab in Winnipeg that is at the center of a big scandal in Canada right now.
The WHO described the the Global Health Intelligence Network as the very cornerstone/capstone for detecting emerging pandemics.
There is so much here but this has all of the appearances of a coordinated effort to silence information and disturbingly all in advance of the first suspected cases of the virus emerging in Wuhan.
enwiki.pedia.org...>wiki>Global-Public-Health

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   
As the level 4 bio lab in Winnipeg continues to be at the center of a political firestorm in Canada, there are more and more Kuestions rising.
We have already covered the lab and the removal by the RCMP of Dr. Qui and her husband Keding Cheng and a number of Chinese students due to undisclosed, and I mean really undisclosed reason,since there is an ongoing active blocking of access to the information to the Canadian parliament and the citizens.
One name really stands out... Feihu Yan. He worked at the lab and is a member of the People's Liberation Army's Academy of Military Medical Sciences. He conducted and co-authored papers with Dr. Qui. Lots of red flags around this.
Australian Strategic Policy Institute [think tank] has ranked that academy at the highest level national security risk.
So Canada's Public Health Agency, which was responsible for funding of the lab, allowed an agent connected to a well known Chyna military academy access and employment at the highest level bio lab. From what I understand there are two different levels of security clearance when employment is being considered so exactly how did he bypass this check? Who over road the warnings?
Meanwhile Dr. Qui had been funded by a third party for at least 5 trips to Chyna between 2017-2019. Since she has returned to her native land she has been very, very productive authoring 32 academic papers.
en.wikipedia.org...>wiki>chief_Public_Health

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Pence suggests Trump supporters are unAmerican

According to Pence, “January 6 was a dark day in the history of the United States Capitol, but thanks to the swift action of Capitol Police and law enforcement, the violence was quelled, the Capitol secured, and we reconvened the Congress the very same day to finish the work of counting Electoral Votes from every state in the union.”

top topics

<< 331  332  333    335  336  337 >>

join