It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 268
<< 265  266  267    269  270  271 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Steven Spielberg’s "E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial" premiered in theaters 39 years ago today, June 11, 1982.

John Hughes’ "Ferris Bueller’s Day Off" premiered in theaters 35 years ago today, June 11, 1986.

’Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me’ premiered in theaters 22 years ago today, June 11, 1999.

DEBUT: ‘Fear Factor’ hosted by Joe Rogan premiered 20 years ago, June 11, 2001, on NBC.

DEBUT: ‘American Idol’ premiered 19 years ago, June 11, 2002, on Fox.

June 11, 2009 - The World Health Organization declares H1N1 swine flu to be a global pandemic, the first such incident in over forty years.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Hey guys. Have a little something for you. Perhaps we could consider it a taster for what may be coming from TORE Says that I mentioned earlier will be released at 12:01 on 6-14.

A word we may come to know as CATAPHORA appears to perhaps be a big factor in what and how we learn things or rather how they learned things to use against anyone they wished.

Snippet to get you started:

For over 5 years, Patrick Bergy has been trying to draw attention to the Shadownet. A weapon of psychological warfare. The architecture he built to psyop foreign nations in the cyberworld. ShadowGate told you all about it. Unfortunately, though CATAPHORA is a tool, the BIDENS made a hefty chunk of money in 2010, similar to the Shadownet. But, instead of populating sock puppets and driving narratives online, they trace ALL cyber activity to find leakers. How? They check all DOWNLOADS.

Biden and his company were concerned about the Panama Papers and Wikileaks but felt better knowing CATAPHORA was deployed within the US Government’s networks. That means ALL networks, including ENCRYPTED CALLS that President Trump had with foreign dignitaries.

Now this article goes on with emails to and from Hunter concerning setups and a number of other things. Wikileaks and Seth Rich are brought up in the article as well as blackmail and more.

Im not going to put a lot of it out here as I cant get a real feel on how you folks have been taking any of what I have already tried to present.

So here is the link to the rest of the article if you are interested in delving into it a little deeper. I will leave it up to you.
Just for the record this isnt my title. It is part of the URL.
Obama Spied on Download Seth Rich was Downloading

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Re: toresays.com...

Interesting publication and reading. Good for late night. Thank-you for posting.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Thanks. My wife is feeling much better.

I stopped short of confronting her friends about nagging her into the jab....but it was close.

They are actually very caring people. Sometimes, a person can do the wrong thing, but for the right reasons.

edit on 12-6-2021 by FlyingFox because: Do the right thing.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Re: toresays.com...

Interesting publication and reading. Good for late night. Thank-you for posting.

Website has a nice design. I wonder if she put that product together by herself. The organization of the website alone would be time-consuming.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

SET BACKS = OPPORTUNITIES (multiple meanings exist)
1. After ELECTION, Legal Teams spent millions fighting state audits
2. Local officials attempted to block TEAM TRUMP at every turn
(in the process = witness testimonies exposed us to how it was done)
3. STATES/TEAM TRUMP tried to bring cases to SC (blocked: no jurisdiction)
4. MSM continued to tell us TRUMP LOST EVERY CASE - get over it.
5. Most every prediction gone (causing us to doubt, give up or create new ones)
6. BUT... in reality, important cases weren't stopped, only legally delayed
7. As truths begin leaking = new evidence could reopens cases in all states
8. Can the same lawyers flip & argue the SC should now consider these cases?
9. SEE STEP 3 (Mistakes to you are roadmaps to others.)

The Comeback is Always Greater than the Set back ... BE STILL

GOD WOKE US FOR A REASON.
1. We are STILL learning to see the illusion better.
2. We are STILL watching the plan paint us a complete picture.
3. It is OUR FAITH that changes our PERCEPTION.
4. It is OUR PERCEPTION that changes our ACTIONS & WORDS.
5. It is OUR ACTIONS & WORDS that change the WORLD. (Thy will be done.)

THE PLAN TELLS US:
Focus Less = THE NARRATIVE IS FAKE (only being used to wake up more)
Focus More = UNITING / Making this HEAVEN ON EARTH for ALL
THE WORLD IS WHAT WE MAKE IT

This is a story about HAVING FAITH & celebrating THE COMEBACK
Tiger Woods, Tom Brady, Phil Mickelson, USA/The World.
No one will believe it is possible... until WE make it happen.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: Justoneman

Thanks. My wife is feeling much better.

I stopped short of confronting her friends about nagging her into the jab....but it was close.

They are actually very caring people. Sometimes, a person can do the wrong thing, but for the right reasons.

It is a 'hear you know, believe you later" reality on that one FF. You can only ease them into reality when they have been lobotomized for this lie. A good many are awake now and the sheeple are turning back into people. Here is to the good news that she is feeling better. A happy wife is a happy life.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Hand signals, again. What a weirdo. From a photo at the current G7 gathering.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   
This approval for the new Alzheimer drug, Aduhelm, is disturbing. The drug was developed by Biogen and Eisai Pharmaceuticals and approved by the FDA Center For Drug Evaluation and Research headed by the new, but unannounced, head Dr. Patrica Cavazzoni. Her postion was formalized via twit by former head Dr. Janet Woodstock. Since when do we do announcements undercover???
Nothing is normal here. Biogen did not complete the trials and instead went directly to the FDA for approval. The trials were not proving that this drug was working and they chose to only use the one trial that supported their results which are anything other than spectacular success. If anything it may just slowly reduce the decline. And even more is the negative reactions of 19.1% micro hemorrages. Seems like a high number to me.
But the cost!!!
Over $46,000 a year per patient and if we look at the target group they are on medicare. So who pays...U.S. taxpayers. If 1 out of 10 Alzheimer patients use this it represents a cost of $50 billion a year!!!
Just thinking out loud here Biogen must feel left out because they have not had any of the Covid-19 payday that the other Big Pharma Companies have enjoyed with more flooding their way with endless jabs.
www.citizen.org...>Articles
Look at Letter Sent to the FDA regarding the Agency Inappropriately Close...

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   
The new FDA Director for the Center of Drug Evaluation and Research is Dr. Patricia Cavazzoni. We now have a psychiatrist as the head who worked at Eli Lilly and Pfizer, some Big Pharma influence? Why is their no senate approval required for this position? I know, I know but I still like to ask.
So there is no formal announcement and no senate approval so it seems quite simple to place the "right" person in such an influential position.Meanwhile the Public Citizen's Health Research Group, a non profit, has been sounding the alarm about the new Alzheimer drug for month's. The response to their concern from the FDA was laughable. Basically they are going to do what they want regardless of cost and did I mention...wait for it...no it can't be...
Concern over the close collaberation between the FDA and Biogen.
Concerns over the cost of $4312 per infusion with annual cost per patient of $56,000 with taxpayers on the hook to the tune of billions.
Then there are the concerns about the Jama Network that supported the drug. No, not possible that Dr. Musiek who wrote the supportive document received grants from Eisai Pharmaceuticals, who, choke, choke, worked since October 2017 with Biogen to produce the drug for global use. And that he consulted for them. But wait NIH?

www.citizen.org...>Articles
Look under drugs and press releases. June 7th about Alzheimer drug

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Thanks for the heads up on that drug. I tried to link to you. Do you think this is a continuation of the Covid plan to rid society of the elderly that are an apparent drain on society's finances, regardless of their lifetime contributions.
This drug with 19.1 % of micro hemorrhages makes me wonder.
Biden made the comment if I recall correctly that in the future all of the nation's hospital beds were going to be filled with Alzheimer patients.
Maybe he made a slip and revealed a future plandemic?

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I have been reading your work and everyones in detail. It is good for us to read ourselves and contribute because we collectivley may come across some overlooked connection that is buried under a mountain of text, hidden in plain sight.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Clip of groper in chief giving a stellar lesson in body language and the power of irrelevance to the world and one's self. Brilliant.

Compare and Contrast.

If one "thinks" there is a global conspiracy of the elites to control, demean and depopulate......... which one seems to be on their side?

The above clip is HILARIOUS, given the Queen Not Queen is in the death demographic for the The Rona = no concern for masks/distancing.

Who didn't wear the mask in public, who wore it all the time and still does?

edit on 12-6-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Now its getting interesting.

BQQQMMM - It is official. The United States Senate today announced: 'Corona is a lie'! The media is covering up the truth 💥Big Pharma, Big Tech, Big Media, the WHO and other traitors will be all held accountable. That's real Booming news guys! Share if you care #WWG1WGA

t.me...

t.me...

This

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   

In this case we have 00 hour, 45, and 12 (June 12th)

Couple more has POTUS

BIGGER
edit on 12-6-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Secret society initiations have all the best costumes.🙃

Skull and Keys initiation (University of California, Berkeley, ca. 1899)

Most have heard of Yale's "Skull & Bones" and "Scroll and Key" but this one is new to me.

Skull & Keys is a men's honor society at the University of California, Berkeley. The organization was started by Theta Nu Epsilon. Much of the society's practices, members, and traditions are kept secret. Skull & Keys is the first of several collegiate secret societies to have originated from the fraternity system at Berkeley, the others being the Sigma Phi Society of the Thorsen House and Sons and Daughters of California.

Skull and Keys Initiation Annual Running Ritual - The Daily Californian, Wednesday morning, Nov. 8, 1899.

Theta Nu Epsilon (ΘΝΕ, commonly known as T.N.E.) is a sophomore class society. Founded at Wesleyan University in 1870 as a chapter of Skull and Bones, the society accepts members regardless of their fraternity status. Founded as the Wesleyan chapter of Skull & Bones, two years later the chapter cut its ties to Yale and changed the bones of the Skull & Bones emblem to keys.

Greek Life at the University of Nebraska

Theta Nu Epsilon

Motto: "Little is known, what is known is kept secret."

Insignia: Skull and crossed keys, one red eye for Bacchus the god of wine, one green eye for jealousy (of what, they do not say)

Purpose: They see themselves as the moral police of the Greek system

Claim to Fame: Bi-annual Newsletter, Game Day Banners

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

To add to recent message ie 322 etc. take a peak at;

the truthseekers.co.uk

scroll through by clicking > on the right.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

I don't trust any of these large pharmaceutical companies. They are led by people who are all compromised, motivated by their thirst for money. Profit over people. Also, they are all involved in the eugenics movement that has encapsulated this country (and the world) for years. Hence their intense interest and massive funding in gene editing/genetic engineering

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Have you seen this?

Potatoes for McDonald's fries are reportedly grown on Bill Gates' farms in vast fields visible from space

Citing data by The Land Report and its own research, NBC said that potatoes for McDonald's fries are grown in fields in Washington state that are so vast that you can see them from space.

businessinsider.co.za/trending/bill-gates-farmland-potatoes-mcdonalds-french-fries-investment-2021-6

McDonald's french fries, carrots, onions: all of the foods that come from Bill Gates farmland
msn.com/en-us/news/us/mcdonalds-french-fries-carrots-onions-all-of-the-foods-that-come-from-bill-gates-farmland/ar-AAKQVAl?ocid=uxbndlbing< br />

Does anyone else find it ironic (and disgusting) that Bill Gates, the self-proclaimed leader of 'global health' also supports the fast food industry by almost single-handedly providing the ingredients that keep it thriving and successful?

When will people get it through their heads? This psychopath does not give a # about your health. All he cares about is money

Vaccines in one hand, GMO french fries in the other...'I'm lovin' it'
edit on 12-6-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

Nice, thanks for link of info. Correct link > The Truth Seeker.

top topics

<< 265  266  267    269  270  271 >>

join