It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible news Japan business companies should get out of China

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Will China impose sanctions on Japan if its involved with the Taiwan issues with America.

Also will Japan demand compensation from China for the Chinese virus.

These are issues of the day here in this country.

The Chinese virus compensation is being down played around the world, but Japanese people are really pissed.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Will China impose sanctions on Japan if its involved with the Taiwan issues with America.

Probably.

Also will Japan demand compensation from China for the Chinese virus.

Possibly.

As you're on the front line over there I think softly softly is Japan's best policy , nothing can stop what's coming but I see no reason to hasten it.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: [post=25829008]musicismagic[/]
... As you're on the front line over there I think softly softly is Japan's best policy , nothing can stop what's coming but I see no reason to hasten it.

My mother always said, If you have to eat toads, eat them first thing in the morning and eat the biggest one first.

Just get it over with! If it's coming and if it's inevitable, I'd rather push the pedal to the floor and get it done. Prolonging the inevitable accomplishes nothing in the end.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   

If Japan's strategy is some form of compensation from the likes of China your country has no viable plan going forward in this matter and expects to lose. A sign of weakness.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Japan is already paying companies to move their supply chains out of China.

top topics

join