It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recap of last week - things are heating up

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Hey guys, as you know, we are all awaiting the UFO files to be released in June. Some interesting things happened last week, things are seeming heating up. I gathered some video's and some facts and put in a YouTube video. Let me know if you find things like this interesting or not.

What is in this video:

1. The 35 trillion in accounting differences of the pentagon (not so recent)
  2. Interview with John Ratcliffe (Fox)
  3. Interview with Marco Rubio about the John Ratcliffe interview
  4. Interview with Lue Elizondo about the John Ratcliffe interview
  5. Reminder that last year, Lue Elizondo claimed we are in possession of material of such craft

I will also be posting more about specific UFO cases and post another collection of nice and recent UFO videos, since there are many out there lately.

Any feedback is appreciated!!

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 04:54 PM
link   
What up with the hair?

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

Attention whore.

Didn’t he say a while back that he didn’t like the newfound attention he was getting over this?

His hair says he’s lying.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Well, these UFOs seem to be docile so far. Whomever or whatever is behind this technology is not shooting at us, they so far seem peaceful.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Well, these UFOs seem to be docile so far. Whomever or whatever is behind this technology is not shooting at us, they so far seem peaceful.

I somewhat agree, insofar that it is purely a physical phenomenon.

When it comes to the report, as other members have mentioned in other threads, I don't expect much revelatory information in that. Best case it'll further obfuscate what's really going on. Wouldn't be surprised if this is a psy-op of some kind, courtesy of the intelligence community.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 06:56 AM
link   

And they may have for centuries. Maybe even aiding us. But it's only speculation.
You hear people from different sources claim they ARE hostile (e.g. Philip Corso).
edit on 30-3-2021 by LifeTec because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Droogie

I somewhat agree, insofar that it is purely a physical phenomenon.

When it comes to the report, as other members have mentioned in other threads, I don't expect much revelatory information in that. Best case it'll further obfuscate what's really going on. Wouldn't be surprised if this is a psy-op of some kind, courtesy of the intelligence community.

Yes, that can also be the case. But you can't ignore the fact that sightings are increasing at an exponential rate.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: LifeTec

Reported sightings are down significantly from five years ago.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeTec

And they may have for centuries. Maybe even aiding us. But it's only speculation.
You hear people from different sources claim they ARE hostile (e.g. Philip Corso).

Maybe they are the ones who have pushed the population reduction agenda.....if we do not comply, they can destroy half the people. Right now they would want peaceful people left, but our government tends to want puppets who will spread deceit instead of honest people who tell the truth to survive.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Seems to be, but don't tell that to the brazilian and white sands victims that both had their eyes, genitals and rectum cored out.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tekner

Seems to be, but don't tell that to the brazilian and white sands victims that both had their eyes, genitals and rectum cored out.

I'm sure it didn't have anything to do with drug cartels, since they have the aliens on camera and stuff. I assume.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   

But you can't ignore the fact that sightings are increasing at an exponential rate.

Do you have any numbers to back that up?

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

But you can't ignore the fact that sightings are increasing at an exponential rate.

Do you have any numbers to back that up?
I have two graphs of National UFO Reporting Center Data.

This is an older graph I found online, not really a good number for 2019 but should be good though 2018. It may be slightly more accurate than my graph but it shows many similarities, like the peak in 2014, and the next highest peak in 2012:

My graph is a rough update of that. Unfortunately NUFORC doesn't make a clean break on its report summary page as of December 31 each year, so the numbers include some cross-year data. For example, these are the two listings for 2021 as of today:

www.nuforc.org...
Reports Count
03/02/2021 480
01/19/2021 361

So the graph uses that data for 2021, but it's not quite accurate. The total number of reports in those two numbers is 361+480 = 841

Since February is only 28 days I didn't try to adjust for the two extra days Mar1 and Mar 2, and just divided 841 by 2 months, which is 420, the number shown for 2021. However, this is overstated. If you want the real number for strictly January and February in 2021, you have to subtract 207 reports in the 01/19/2021 number that actually occurred in December 2020, and also subtract 7 reports for March 1-2. Making those corrections gives a total of 841-214 = 627 reports for January and February 2021, a monthly rate of about 313 for 2021 through Feb 28.

I don't have time to make all those adjustments for every year; if someone else does, have at it, but this should be fine to look for overall trends from this data source over a 15 year period. Even if the annual cutoffs are inexact because of the way the data is summarized, the trends are still valid because the graph uses all the reported numbers. So, the peak from 2014 still holds and there were quite a few reports in 2020. But the first two months of 2021 calculated either way, shows not as many reports per month for January and February.

edit on 2021330 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I thought this Op was a recap of last week events? It lists events which didn’t take place last week, and a clip of a douche who’s way to old for his haircut.

The state of ufo enthusiasts has fallen.

a reply to: LifeTec

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

I'm sure it didn't have anything to do with drug cartels, since they have the aliens on camera and stuff. I assume.

Ah ya I forgot about the rampant drug cartels infiltrating US missile bases to mutilate our soldiers! good one

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Ah ya I forgot about the rampant drug cartels infiltrating US missile bases to mutilate our soldiers! good one

Yeah, you're right. US military personnel never do anything sketchy that might get them into deep trouble and end up dead under mysterious circumstances. Feel free to back up your comment about this "white sands victim" with some actual documentation and stuff. That'll show those doubters.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

looks like he stuck it on???

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I kind of like Zondo's new hairdo.

Reminds me of Joe Strummer on the Complete Control tour with The Clash II.

P.S. If this is your idea of "heating up" you must have been out in the cold too long.
edit on 31-3-2021 by coursecatalog because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Thanks for your answer.

So the big (although not exponential) increase started in 2019 and slowed down some in 2020.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

How do you mean? The tax info at the beginning is older and served as an introduction / reminder as was the bonus video in the end, but the 3 interviews took place in more or less a week time?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join