It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guys I'm itchy Are they good or bad brainworms

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   
HAND CANCER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Study finds high levels of carcinogen in several hand sanitizer brands

www.fox35orlando.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7
Looks like fibers to me. How about find a fiber with your camera, and then isolate one or many on a slide under a microscope. Worms and fibers are easily differentiated under a scope.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
Looks like fibers to me. How about find a fiber with your camera, and then isolate one or many on a slide under a microscope. Worms and fibers are easily differentiated under a scope.

I agree I wish someone would. They all look like 10x...the site I'm checking out gets great res at only 100x on the morgellons stuff.

I'm trying not to get sidetracked on this freakishly familiar page. Scary stuff. Not recommended reading for quesy people.
morgellons epidemiology
edit on 3 by Mandroid7 because: Ade ed

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
HAND CANCER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Study finds high levels of carcinogen in several hand sanitizer brands

www.fox35orlando.com...

Damn dude, it's a full on attack!!
Uggggggghhh!!
What's next mandatory scabies sprinklers?

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 04:14 AM
link   

They look like black threads. Like the little bits that float around in the sunlight, and come off our clothes when you shake them.

But, what about the albino brain worms? The ones that hide in plain sight in bandages, handkerchiefs and underwear! Just because you don't see them, doesn't mean they can't eat your brain.

Bwah ha ha....

edit on 30/3/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

originally posted by: doorhandle

Mandroid. May I ask why you have created a 2nd (at least) thread on this exact subject?

Doorhandle, yes you may
It's not against t&c's to talk about stuff that I started 1 other thread in based off of the swabs.
It's a general chat forum.

A better question is why are all you low comment count posters coming in to derail conversation?
Like the dude from the other day joining to just post a link to a virus site.
Why are the internet police trying to erase this discovery from the internet?
Why are you trying to kill threads?

I'm not trying to derail anything, its quite a cool (maybe a little silly) topic you have started , just annoying when there are multiple threads on it, which one do I follow? - i posted on the last one so thats hardly trying to kill the thread. Low post count but I read lots. I know how forums work.

Anyway back on topic, those wriggly things are creepy (and I really want them to be Alien spores) but I don't see anyone in those videos isolating them and finding out what they are which is kinda damning i.e. they are probably just cloth fibres reacting to air flow in a creepy looking way.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   
So in an interesting twist, nano graphine has been found.
Not sketchy at all.

article

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

They look like black threads. Like the little bits that float around in the sunlight, and come off our clothes when you shake them.

But, what about the albino brain worms? The ones that hide in plain sight in bandages, handkerchiefs and underwear! Just because you don't see them, doesn't mean they can't eat your brain.

Bwah ha ha....

Check out my last post link.
It shows a report of nano graphine found.
Recalls etc
Not a floating fuzz
edit on 3 by Mandroid7 because: Corr

edit on 3 by Mandroid7 because: Corr

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Not sketchy at all.

article

Great.
Can cause Lung Cancer...and comes from Chinese suppliers.

Lovely.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yeah, we are stcking to using our own gaiters when entering the hospital for checkups.
I hope it isn't intentional.
I need to do more research on nano graphine now.
Not sure if it's purposely manufactured, or just an industrial waste byproduct.
People need to see this info though.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Not sketchy at all.

article

Maybe those Bill Gates micro chip conspiracy stories are true!

Nanographine microchips

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Bwah ha ha....

Check out my last post link.
It shows a report of nano graphine found.
Recalls etc
Not a floating fuzz

Nano graphene found in a mask that is advertised as having a graphene coating, and even looks blackish.

It's a conspiracy!!!!

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Whatever they are in still dont fancy breathing any in.
I worked very briefly at a place that produced those fuzzy colouring posters for kids.
The picture was printed (sort of ) with glue which was then covered in black "flock", tiny black fibres.
This made it so that kids could colour the white bits in without going over the lines. Hope I've described that well enough?
My job was to place the individual cards into a shrink wrap plastic tube which then went through a hot wire cutter and into a heater to finish the shrink process.

I never worked in the actual flock room, just the packing area, but wore a mask all the time. Still blew black snot in my hankie and coughed up black stuff.

I was only there on a temporary basis and moved on pretty quick but the stuff got everywhere. Clothes, hair, everywhere.

Very unpleasant.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I read that these type of synthetic masks can contain chemicals and Teflon.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Back when I was a kid, I used to get poison ivy rashes a LOT. I was outdoors and loved to be in the woods and didn't learn to avoid poison ivy until I was older. I've gone after some pretty bad poison ivy patches in neighbors and our hedges and never gotten so much as a blister since. So I've learned to be careful. But I remember that when I was young I had some bad rashes from contact with it.
I had it on my face and on my hands, especially. But I do remember that while draining the blisters on my fingers I'd find tiny little strands, little fibers or filaments in my skin. I thought it was just the fluid making fuzz stick but many seemed to be in the skin. And my hands got pretty nasty. I remember the doctor treating them and telling my mother I had a fungal infection from it. So it could be an immune system reaction of some kind. Or maybe something else.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Yeah. The masks advertise being nano graphine now?
No

Here is my final conclusion after investigating this for 3 days.
Basically all these fiber videos are thermally reactive polymer strings from whatever.
The pcr test is the interesting thing here.
It appears to be a vaccine delivery system.
All of those spikes dissolved shortly into the meat.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   

HIGH SPECULATION ALERT!!!
Just in case this is mistaken for a belief I'm holding.

IF repeat if this is some kind of globalist NWO type plot to depopulate, then they'd probably want to rid themselves of the non-complient folk first to limit further resistance.
How would we know if this seemingly sinister substance isn't in fact a safe pre-vaccination for the planned release of something which will be much worse and will definitely be lethal to all who won't take the vax or refuse a swab test?

The complient ones are already conditioned against the non-comps and would happily (and smugly ) say "told you so" etc. And not suspect a thing while all the resistors are eliminated leaving a bovine population ripe for the picking by our evil overlords.
So those thinking they've dodged a bullet by not taking the shot have actually just stood up right in the firing line. Fiendishly cunning.

SPECULATION OVER.
Now my tin foil hat is getting too tight so I'll take it off for a while.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 07:06 AM
link   

OP you're a retard. You can get hairs and fibres from anything on anything. They are literally all over the place.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I think these two videos verify there are living worms on the masks.

URGENT WARNING *** THE MASK WORMS ARE REAL !!! - DOCTOR TAKES IT A STEP FURTHER...

www.bitchute.com...

At 3.27 one tries to crawl out of the dish

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Tiny worm-like robots that can crawl and swim could one day be used to deliver medicine INSIDE the body
Robot is smaller than a penny, but can walk, swim, crawl and even carry cargo
Scientists hope the bot can be used to deliver drugs inside the human body
The robot is made of a soft rubber material that's controlled by a magnetic field

www.dailymail.co.uk...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join