It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why am I able to stare at the sun longer than ever??

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

Clearly it us "dirty folk" that seem more capable of fighting off illnesses without treatment.

Maybe it helps too though that since getting older i put garlic and onions in virtually everything i eat. Preferably raw and uncooked but finely diced or sliced.

I'm a boomer and so my parents had a picture of me in a chicken fence pen eating dirt... I'm bullet proof...

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Sun gazing under guidance and correct way is really beneficial. When I was a teenager I notice heightened spiritual senses, better eye sight and more energy.

again its how you do it. google/duckduckgo it.

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ICycle2
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Ever heard about the competition they had to find the person who can look into the sun for the longest time?

The prize: a cane and guide-dog

Haha, that's comedy gold there. Worthy of an applause.

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

People that smoke have said something similar.

The damage is cumulative LSU2018, but it will happen.

Cataracts are in the post or some other malady caused by UV radiation.
edit on 26-3-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Staring with my eyes closed is how I started doing this in the second grade. After awhile of doing it, I just decided to open them one day.

a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed
I thought it was pretty funny as well, gave me a good chuckle.

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I've dabbled in sun gazing myself, however I've always limited it to sunset and sunrise.

“The safe hours are anytime within the 1-hour window after sunrise or anytime within the 1-hr window before sunset. It is scientifically proven beyond a reasonable doubt that during these times, one is essentially free from UV and IR rays exposure”

Some people do it during these times for 10-20mins or longer.

I for one can speak for feeling revitalized after doing such a practice. Naturally you don't start at 10 mins, but gradually work your way up. An added benefit could be gained by doing this while barefoot. Great meditation in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I used to stare at the sun all the time as a kid, OP. I do it for a few seconds here and there even today, and I'm in my 40s. Like you, I'm the only person in my extended family with perfect, uncorrected vision. If anything I feel like the sun is more intense these days, but maybe you've built up your tolerance while I've become more sensitive by not staring as often or as for long. Maybe your retinas have a nice tan base LOL.

Forget the naysayers. Most doctors only know what they read in textbooks. You're not the only one staring at the sun.

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Farlander

Aside from the ones that work in hospitals and casualty departments all over the nation?

Aye doctors just read books.

I suppose all the mechanics just play with scalextric in Farlander land?
x
edit on 26-3-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: LSU2018

People that smoke have said something similar.

The damage is cumulative LSU2018, but it will happen.

Cataracts are in the post or some other malady caused by UV radiation.

They %100 are caused by UV, I got them at 40 yrs old, due to welding, and working under banks of fluorescent lighting for years. Not a great thing, I have artificial lenses in both eyes..they will never be as good as they were.

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Farlander
Alright fellow Sun brother! I was starting to feel like a freek. Can a retina get tanned?? The doc says if I want a high resolution picture of my eyes it won't cost much with insurance and the machines they got.

I will make an appointment to do just that in April.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 06:58 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 07:15 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

A good skill to have all the same vonclod, and a lost art in some regards, because the world spun.

What is it you have, Intraocular implants?

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   
www.msn.com...

Bill Gates supports project to cool Earth with 'chalk dust'

Just because he plans to do it somewhere doesn’t mean it hasn’t already been tried here. I’m in FL, too, and some of the chemtrail days can certainly dim the sun a bit...

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   
You can damage the hell out of your eyes and not hurt your vision...believe me, blurring vision and requiring corrective lenses is far from the worst thing that could happen to your eyes. I have suffered what I consider to be the worst thing imaginable...so horriffic I won't even say what it is...but all the while I never had my vision alter as it destroyed my eyes. And your guy don't got machines to test that kinda of damage since...unless you're Baron Trump or something, the average person gets eyes checked at the optometrist not the opthomologist. The latter requires a referral and a six month wait and all.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Is this a joke thread?

I read the OP. Saw a couple of posts after. This guys lives in the woods of Arkansas? How did he get internet and find this site? Your pigs are lonely, you need to get back to making them squeal.

This site pulls from ALL quadrants of society. Don't ever lump us together. This is perfect proof.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: FingerMan
lol i live in Tampa florida. Home of the champs. Rowdies, buccaneers, Lightning and Rays.
Its no joke, im a nutbag that occasionally stares at the white hole in the sky that light drains into. Thats what it begins to look like anyways after 15 solid seconds. Looks like a white circle at 10 seconds, and then like a hole at 15+ like a drain in the sky.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Have you read about global dimming? I imagine all them chemtrails may have something to do with it.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: toastyr

Yup. Tucker Carlson just did a bit on it.
youtu.be...
I remember the simpsons did an episode about Mr. Burns blocking out the sun so he could charge the world for heat and light.
I wish some hero would step up and do what needs to be done.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join