It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brazil new record cases in a day One hundred thousand cases

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: whiteblack
It will never be over as long as propogandists and the guillible sheep keep pushing and embracing new perception changes over seasonal respiratory issues and 90% false positive PCR tests continue to be accepted despite knowing the manipulation.

The globalists have learned how to make you addicted to fear and terror. Make sure you never have enough... Mmkay??

Do you have a peer reviewed source for that 90% claim?

Or even a source other than Infowars?

Here is your beloved NYTs mentioning it... of course, they are late to the game as this was brought up last summer.

Your Covid Test is Positive. Maybe it Shouldnt Be.

Some of the nation’s leading public health experts are raising a new concern in the endless debate over coronavirus testing in the United States: The standard tests are diagnosing huge numbers of people who may be carrying relatively insignificant amounts of the virus.

The article explains how the PCR threshold is too high and that the positives are mostly asymptomatic. It is detecting fragments but the not actual live viruses that are contagious.

If I can find it, Dr. Fauci is on record even stating this. The CDC has also been quietly suggesting changing the testing threshold.

This is why you have the media crying about all the "cases" but yet the hospitals are largely empty. A case does not mean one is contagious or sick given the testing protocols.

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   
This is funny... FOLLOW THE SCIENCE RIGHT? The science shows this is a BIG nothing burger. The numbers have been blatantly and demonstratively falsified and the SCIENCE says most of the restrictions that have destroyed lives and economies do NOTHING. That's the issue. They will continue posting these " ALARMING" increases of cases ( that have no effect on 99% of the worlds population) just to scare you into agreeing to keeping THEIR foot on YOUR neck. We all already, begrudgingly, wear the masks and give up all of our favorite activities to placate the WIMPS that are terrified of everything. This was supposed to be 3 months so we wouldn't overwhelm our hospitals right?... Remember the respiratory medical equipment shortages? Remember the shortages on hand sanitizer, toilet paper etc? Remember the supposed patients dying in hospital hallways without being seen? Yeah.. I do...never happened and IS STILL NOT HAPPENING. this will never end and they will take inches of your freedom everyday until ITS ALL GONE.....unless we all wake up and say its ok to have a Flu running around during flu season....ITS OK... This has been happening for centuries. They have completely BRAINWASHED the wussies into believing this is infinitely more deadly...DO me a favor and follow that science( not Fauci or CNN or MSNBC). Don't give up MY freedom because your too lazy to look into it. Look up the EFFICACY of ivermectin, natural remedies( Vitamin C, D ,zinc) ,Hydroxychloroquine. NO one cared about the poor saps dying from the flu every year before? obviously not.

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: AaarghZombies

You ask for sources, I displayed them. Of course I never expected you to read them though. The only difference between the paid experts on propoganda TV and the Central American priests of old is that they are no longer pulling out hearts and chopping heads by the dozens a day claiming to appease the Sun God from bringing eternal darkness during an eclipse.

I'm perfectly OK with you saying that you feel silly wearing a mask, or that you think that the media is hyping things because fear sells, I'm also perfectly OK with you saying that your angry over being told what to do by big government as those are all perfectly valid emotional responses, but when you start talking about science and statistics you need to back those up with evidence. Facts and feelings are different things, we've been trying to explain this to liberals for years. Alex Jones ranting on Infowar is not the same as peer review journal.

<< 1   >>

join