It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooter kills multiple people at Colorado Grocery store

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

"They kill people to do this."

Yep and this will be used again to try to deprive honest, normal people of their right to defend themselves. Over and over and over again. And it wont stop until some draconian gun confiscation laws are passed.

However, I believe that regardless of what laws they pass, the majority of gun owners will resist. Come for the guns, see what the Sherrif's do.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peacetime
a reply to: crappiekat

Let me help. The Covid restrictions are being lifted. More people are going out more and to more places. When was the last time you heard about a school shooting? That's about to change too.

Sorry, but this isn't some grand conspiracy about a gun-grab. It's about people going out and being around more people again when they were probably socially maladjusted in the first place.

People were sheep and did what they were told about staying home. Now those sheep have been released from their pens and killing again.

I would take the oppisit aproach i think its caused by the lockdowns. Suicides are way up as well when people go into depression they are more likely to do something stupid. The other thing alot of people bought guns with little or no training so we increased the number of guns in the hands of unstable people. Then we shoved these people in their homes so domestic violence has been going crazy, Forty-eight states are reporting increases in calls to police or domestic violence hotlines, with some counties seeing spikes as high as 70 percent Los Angeles County.

When you de socialize people if someone is unstable they are likely to do something stupid and altercations will tend to move to violence.

This has happened before during the 1918-1920 epidemic by the way they required masks then too. And you were fined for not wearing them.

shame.bbk.ac.uk...

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: starviego
We all know the agenda that's hot right now: the White Supremacist Terrorist/Extremist/Hater.

So it's probably a safe bet to assume that the shooter will be a white guy.

Well, the shooter was a white guy. Sorry if that goes against your political beliefs. But don't forget that you can use this atrocity to further those political beliefs.
You are the victim, after all..right?

edit on 23-3-2021 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

No, you'd see mandatory registration of ownership, age limit for use, compulsory training on use, and other common sense regulations.

Wait ...

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I used to laugh at the poor folks seeing false flags and psi-ops everywhere.

It's a given that unstable people exist all by themselves, but isolate someone for a year for sketchy reasons and it does not help the situation... from the standpoint of unstable potential shooters or many more paranoid conspiracy theorists being born.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 02:59 AM
link   

edit on 23-3-2021 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Joe Biden's deteriorating economy and influx of dangerous people, will increase stress, which will cause more acts of violence. That's how things work.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: canucks555

We all know the agenda that's hot right now: the White Supremacist Terrorist/Extremist/Hater.

Well, the shooter was a white guy. Sorry if that goes against your political beliefs. But don't forget that you can use this atrocity to further those political beliefs.

So, the shooter was a white guy.

Do you know that I knew that the moment the media said "police was able to arrest the shooter"? And that he used a gun, not a pistole. As per usual for this kind of guy...

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: TrulyColorBlind

You mean the kind of custody like Jeffrey Epstein had? The kind where the suspect is totally safe from harm? That kind of custody? I think the guy you were replying to was right. This suspect, I suspect, isn't long for this world.

really, did this guy fly people to his pedo island? does he have a list of names he was black mailing? does he know Hill and Billary or other rich powerful evil people, who have tons to lose?

i don't think so.

just like the the guy in atlanta, he's gonna turnout to be a nut job, who by the way is still alive.

or better yet the other nut job in Aurora Colorado, who is still alive serving a life sentence, named James Holmes.
who committed his crime during another gun grabbing presidents term, who had to get up in the spot light and run his mouth instead of fading away as the sorry a@@ has been he was after the alanta shooting.

edit on 23-3-2021 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: magnetik
i guess you guy are surprised hes a wyt because wyts are saints. lets see how many excuses we can come up with and not just say its because hes wyt. crazy, crisis actor, drugs, sad , mad ? lol

Well... maybe... or maybe it's something else people don't want to admit.

What is it that all these perps have in common? What trait do they all share? It's not the color of their skin. It's not their religion. It's not their political party. It's not their age. It's not their profession.

There is one common characteristic that no one wants to name...
edit on 23-3-2021 by Boadicea because: formatting

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

There is one common characteristic that no one wants to name...

i did, their bat sh@@ crazy nut jobs.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Maybe it has to do with the fact that he was entering a site with an active shooter, knowingly putting his life on the line, in an attempt to help preserve the lives of those trapped in the store.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: JAGStorm

Joe Biden's deteriorating economy and influx of dangerous people, will increase stress, which will cause more acts of violence. That's how things work.

Really?...
Everything isnt left vs right. Or white vs minority.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Interesting how mass shootings are back in style since dems are back in control.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Lumenari

I don't give a dam.
There was one shooter, multiple fatalities.

Blaming the government for staging this, in order to get gun law enacted is an lame excuse that disrespects the dead and injured and lets the shooter off the hook.

ETA Plenty of people still think kids didn't die at Sandy Hook, too.

I agree with Lumenari, not every mass shooting event is a false flag (maybe even none of them are), but I'm sure the progressive liberals will have the same disrespect by using every mass shooting to push their anti-gun laws and demonize conservatives. They, "Never let a good crisis go to waste".

I don't believe it would be out of line to propose that the current social climate along with this exaggerated pandemic are being used for political purposes and that the stress on society is causing people to go "postal". These incidences are indicators that many are being pushed to the limit, the movie "Falling Down" comes to mind.

However, the real carnage is yet to occur on a much larger scale. I'm beginning to believe that when you add all this up, what those in power want is open violent rebellion so they can crush it once and for all with "extreme prejudice". They want every gun owner to go on a shooting spree so they can take as many conservatives down as possible before they take complete control. They will win an open fire fight easily, they want to engage with the right and take them out. I think that this is more like the big plan, not some false flags.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: canucks555

And he should be treated according to the law, regardless of race.

Guess how many people were shot in Chicago just last weekend? Hint: more than 5. But the media ignores that because it doesn't fit their liberal agenda.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Yeah, I am Sure they will Somehow Mention he Hates Asians.............

Right, and what a bad day the poor shooter had.
/sarc

not sure if you understand things or not, but that isn't true.

The full video (the relevant section starts at about 13:50) makes clear that Baker was not providing his own commentary, but rather summarizing what Long had told the investigators. The "bad day" line was proceeded by a clarification that this was Long's own explanation, as related to the police. Baker did not endorse it.

reason.com...

but the lie has already grown too large. This cop needs to be canceled. Amirite?

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

i did, their bat sh@@ crazy nut jobs.

LOL!

But nope. Some probably are. But not all. Too many consider their violence justified and will give all manner of toxic excuses... some would even rather blame the weapons...

None of which gets to the root of the problem.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Is it the fact that since 1982 all but three mass shootings have been committed by men?

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: magnetik
i guess you guy are surprised hes a wyt because wyts are saints. lets see how many excuses we can come up with and not just say its because hes wyt. crazy, crisis actor, drugs, sad , mad ? lol

I'm not making excuses for any of this, but sane people don't kill 10 random people. Just sayin.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join