It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Krispy Kreme will give you a free doughnut every day this year — if you've been vaccinated

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I am on a diet after covid scaremongering all it gave me was a few pounds, but thankfully all under control now, just a few more pounds to be back to pre covid trojan horse shape.

Crispy cream can take their doughnuts and the injection passport and shove it in the rear end of Saucy fauci, big pharma and Bill gates.

People should be getting fit no feasting on sugar high.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: notquiteright
Anyone who decides to get the vaccine is a complete idiot.
Fixed that for you.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Got to make sure you re-saturate your body with the bugs food of choice....sugar.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: Illumimasontruth

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: Illumimasontruth
Great attitude and all but it won't be long until we'll need those vaccines for most jobs.

Guaranteed if that day comes, the certificates showing "Yes, I am vaccinated" will be plentifully available and easily obtainable, likely on the cheap if the law of competition and the massive number of individuals capable of forging such documents are taken into consideration.

Exactly what I said at first but they know this will happen. I'm sure you've heard some of the plans and tech. It's getting real!

Two weeks to flatten the curve has turned into free lard for getting a "free vaccine" already and our slave masters don't show signs of stopping. They openly display deceptive madness.

The crazy thing is there were quite a few here on ATS that called it perfectly, hell I remember laughing at Grambler saying no way not in America as he argued against this crap. He and many others here were exactly right.

I figured they'd try. What I underestimated was how easily so many would be scared into compliance and for how long.

<< 1   >>

join