It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Krispy Kreme will give you a free doughnut every day this year — if you've been vaccinated

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Well that should get the police and Homer Simpson to get the vaccine.

But if you have to give away doughnuts for people to get a vaccine, maybe what the vaccine for isn't deadly enough. Like somebody pointed out on Reddit keep em fat and stupid

Krispy Kreme will give you a free doughnut every day this year — if you've been vaccinated

www.cbsnews.com...

In case you needed another reason to get your COVID-19 vaccination, Krispy Kreme is sweetening the deal — it's giving free doughnuts to anyone with proof of vaccination, all year long.

Starting Monday, any customer with a valid COVID-19 vaccination card will receive a free Original Glazed doughnut at participating locations nationwide. The iconic doughnut shop specifies that any guests who have received at least one of the two shots of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine, or one shot of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine qualify for the promotion.

All you need to show is your vaccination card to redeem your doughnut — a vaccine sticker is not valid.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   
The Air filled piece of dough that tastes like puffed sugar?

No thanks, I'm good

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Are they also going to provide me with the Insulin I need after developing Diabetes from daily consumption of there delicious Doughnuts ?

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   

I have this thing called a "job" which provides me a "paycheck," so if I want a Krispy Kreme donut every day I can buy one for myself. Seems a lot smarter and more sustainable than agreeing to be a human guinea pig for a barely tested, unapproved "vaccine" that required a definition change of the word "vaccine" to even qualify as such...

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   
This is aimed at children and their capacity to nag parents

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   

I'm never buying one of those damned greasy things for the rest of my life.
Krispy Kreme is DEAD TO ME.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Are they also going to provide me with the Insulin I need after developing Diabetes from the daily consumption of their delicious Doughnuts?

Well, you say it because it's funny and true, but if the people that really need the vaccine are among other things overweight and diabetic. It might be counterproductive to give them a free doughnut every day, what sugar addict buys one doughnut when they stop by Krispy Kreme?

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

I have this thing called a "job" which provides me a "paycheck," so if I want a Krispy Kreme donut every day I can buy one for myself. Seems a lot smarter and more sustainable than agreeing to be a human guinea pig for a barely tested, unapproved "vaccine" that required a definition change of the word "vaccine" to even qualify as such...

Great attitude and all but it won't be long until we'll need those vaccines for most jobs.

This charade definitely has not been boring.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   

What a great bribe, how patriotic😆

Edit: but.....

edit on 22-3-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Illumimasontruth
Great attitude and all but it won't be long until we'll need those vaccines for most jobs.

Guaranteed if that day comes, the certificates showing "Yes, I am vaccinated" will be plentifully available and easily obtainable, likely on the cheap if the law of competition and the massive number of individuals capable of forging such documents are taken into consideration.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

What a great bribe, how patriotic😆

Edit: but.....

LOL so true...

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Per usual, what the msm jackals fail to mention...Reading in between the lines...

If you have made the personal decision to not receive the COVID vaccine, please visit us on Mondays, 3/29/21 – 5/24/21, to receive a free Original Glazed® doughnut and a medium brewed coffee to get your week off to a good start.

Krispy no vax

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Guaranteed if that day comes, the certificates showing "Yes, I am vaccinated" will be plentifully available and easily obtainable, likely on the cheap if the law of competition and the massive number of individuals capable of forging such documents are taken into consideration.

Exactly what I said at first but they know this will happen. I'm sure you've heard some of the plans and tech. It's getting real!

Two weeks to flatten the curve has turned into free lard for getting a "free vaccine" already and our slave masters don't show signs of stopping. They openly display deceptive madness.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Brilliant! Target the group in society that is predisposed to believing whatever they hear (spoon feeding them sugar). The perfect customer

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Anyone who decides to get the vaccine because they will get free donuts is a complete idiot.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I guess that's the day I get fired.a reply to: Illumimasontruth

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I'm waiting for Ben and Jerrys or maybe Taco Bell to sweeten the pot.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: billxam
I'm waiting for Ben and Jerrys or maybe Taco Bell to sweeten the pot.

Taco Bell impacts the pot in many ways, "sweetening," however, is certainly not one of those ways.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Exactly what I said at first but they know this will happen. I'm sure you've heard some of the plans and tech. It's getting real!

Two weeks to flatten the curve has turned into free lard for getting a "free vaccine" already and our slave masters don't show signs of stopping. They openly display deceptive madness.

The crazy thing is there were quite a few here on ATS that called it perfectly, hell I remember laughing at Grambler saying no way not in America as he argued against this crap. He and many others here were exactly right.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 10:04 PM
link   
So, do the Pharma companies pay for the donuts because there will be no proof that the vaccine caused the side effects since they could be caused by the donuts too? Yeah, I can see the shell corporation paying for the donuts, or maybe our government is going to give krispie Cremes a tax credit for tricking people into getting a vaccination.

Good thing I don't care for krispie Cremes.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join