It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXCLUSIVE Dr. Rashid Buttar BLASTS Gates, Fauci, EXPOSES Fake Pandemic

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Rashid A. Buttar, DO, FAAPM, FACAM, FAAIM: Dr. Rashid A. Buttar received his undergraduate degree from Washington University in St. Louis with a double major in Biology and Theology at age 21, and then attended medical school at the University of Osteopathic Medicine and Health Sciences, College of Osteopathic Medicine and Surgery in Des Moines, Iowa, graduating with his medical degree at age 25. He trained in General Surgery and Emergency Medicine and served as Brigade Surgeon for 2nd Infantry Division, Republic of South Korea, and later as Chief of the Department of Emergency Medicine at Moncrief Army Community Hospital at Ft. Jackson in Columbia, South Carolina while serving in the US Army. Dr. Buttar became an Eagle Scout at the age of 14, becoming the youngest person in the US to get his Eagle that year, and made the list for promotion to Major in the US Army at the age of 28, becoming the youngest person to make the list for Major that year in the US Army just prior to finishing his service in the Armed Forces. During his military career, Dr. Buttar had the privilege of serving with and being attached to the 2nd Infantry Division, the 101st Air Assault Division and the 5th Special Forces Group. Dr. Buttar is board certified and a Diplomate in Clinical Metal Toxicology and Preventive Medicine, is board eligible in Emergency Medicine and has achieved fellowship status in three separate medical organizations (Fellow of the American College for Advancement in Medicine, Fellow of the American Academy of Preventive Medicine, and Fellow of the American Association of Integrative Medicine). Dr. Buttar now serves as the Medical Director for the Centers for Advanced Medicine with clinics on the east and west coast. The Centers specialize in the treatment and needs of patients refractory to conventional treatments and who have failed the standard approach to their disease process. With a special emphasis on the interrelationship between environmental toxicity and the insidious disease processes and the “up-regulation” of the immune system, the Center has attracted patients from 89 different countries suffering from autism, cancer, heart disease, stroke and many other conditions too numerous to list.

This doctor is definitely against the MSM narrative on the Covide-19 epidemic. The 1st video goes into exactly who is responsible for the epidemic. That the Covid-19 scare is designed to get everyone to take the vaccines for population control. The new Cell towers designed to create disease. The nano technology to track and monitor everyone. This rings true and is exactly the sort of way I see this situation unfolding.

EXCLUSIVE Dr. Rashid Buttar BLASTS Gates, Fauci, EXPOSES Fake Pandemic Numbers As Economy Collapses

The YouTube video has more information on Dr. Rashid Buttar.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith
Ohh but is she an epidemiologist derp derp!! Stop trying to kill my gramma!!! Reee reeeeee!!!!!
She doesn't believe in the science everyone knows Fauchi is our sun God and if we do not listen to him the sun will get angry and not come back on the next eclipse.

Did I cover all the bases?? Oh wait I forgot, she is also a racist white supremacist . There we go, i believe that does it.
edit on 3-22-2021 by worldstarcountry because: Grammar bad

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Is he saying the vaccines contain nano tech? Or just that the epidemic is being used to control the masses?

edit on 22-3-2021 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   

The fact you watch this dudes video files says alot man.
This guy is a crackpot.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   

The incentive for being vaccinated certainly is ramping up. As of today Krispy Kreme will give anybody who has been vaccinated a free donut everyday for the rest of the year if they just come in to the store and show their papers.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yep...and 16 yrs n up can get their vax now...all over.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

This guy is a crackpot.

So you think it is a real pandemic?
Lol..dude listen

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   
For me, Buttar lost all credibility when he just would NOT call out Puppet Trump when he has praised and promoted these vaccines as much as Puppet Biden has. Also, I have the strong suspicion that his website that you have to sign into is being used as a honey pot. That's just a suspicion but he is shady. He was involved with the psy op of curing a vax victim which was only used to put the people who are against vaccines in a bad light. His support of Puppet Trump immediately discredits him as well to the general pop.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The incentive for being vaccinated certainly is ramping up. As of today Krispy Kreme will give anybody who has been vaccinated a free donut everyday for the rest of the year if they just come in to the store and show their papers.

How sweet of them. The donuts will also help the vaccines do their job. No doubt our tax dollars hard at work.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarkestConspiracyMoon
For me, Buttar lost all credibility when he just would NOT call out Puppet Trump when he has praised and promoted these vaccines as much as Puppet Biden has. Also, I have the strong suspicion that his website that you have to sign into is being used as a honey pot. That's just a suspicion but he is shady. He was involved with the psy op of curing a vax victim which was only used to put the people who are against vaccines in a bad light. His support of Puppet Trump immediately discredits him as well to the general pop.

That video is almost a year old. I don't think Trump knows much about the vaccines and still believes in them. Trump did stop funding the CDC etc. Trump was also suggesting other proven safe treatments.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 10:04 PM
link   

This guy is a crackpot.

Pretty much,
It seems a lot of people are in denial...like the wacko post
about friggin' donuts.

It seems like Osteopathic Medicine/surgeon credentials are not a whole cohesive gamut of medicine, but more like a wannabe science that sounds okay, all according to who says it. A bit like expert, Dr Trrrump and Hydroxychloroquine!

edit on 22-3-2021 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

This guy is a crackpot.

Pretty much,
It seems a lot of people are in denial...like the wacko post
about friggin' donuts.

It seems like Osteopathic Medicine/surgeon credentials are not a whole cohesive gamut of medicine, but more like a wannabe science that sounds okay, all according to who says it. A bit like expert, Dr Trrrump and Hydroxychloroquine!

He has the best credentials I've ever seen but for the likes of you it is never good enough.

Did you ever bother finding out why they no longer use Hydroxychloroquine but instead use another similar drug? Instead of acting like it was wrong to use Hydroxychloroquine. Ivermectin is probably the reason. Less toxic.

edit on 22-3-2021 by Doctor Smith because: added more brilliant thoughts for the little people to consider.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 10:47 PM
link   

I am not a scientist, but I do my research, I knew the pandemic was a trojan horse about 3 months after it started, when I get a gut feeling I am always right. Never fail me.

This was just a test on how easily the population in the world can be manipulated with scaremongering tactics, the sky is the limit now for the globalist and injections pushers.

I can not no wait for the next scam, because its coming.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Dudes, I knew it was going to be a #show before it even started. There were mentions of the virus in China in mid to late 2019. I told all my acquaintances that it was going to blow up, and to expect lockdowns and the economy to go to hell. Everyone said I was just being a conspiracy theorist. Yet, here we are.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
Is he saying the vaccines contain nano tech? Or just that the epidemic is being used to control the masses?

mRNA vaccines are nano tech.

They aren't vaccines, as currently defined in medical terminology..

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   

This guy is a crackpot.

Ive seen the videos youve posted in the past, you have no room to talk about anyone being a crackpot

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Dr Trrrump and Hydroxychloroquine!

Actually we used and still use on occasion Hydroxychloroquine to great effect here in the Covid unit where I am a nurse.

Its especially great at getting people off ventilators and out of the danger zone with more serious Covid cases.

Your statement illustrates your ignorance and more people could have been saved if so many Hospitals hadnt been BANNED over political reasons from using it.

You really have no business commenting about medical issues and credentials when its clear you havent done one iota of research beyond what the idiot box told you to believe.

Im live, on the ground, have been since this whole thing kicked off, and looking at your past posts, its clear you have NO idea what youre talking about when it comes to this illness or treatments.

Congrats on your Kool-Aid drinking contest win.
edit on 23-3-2021 by CrazyWater because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

mRNA vaccines are nano tech.

They aren't vaccines, as currently defined in medical terminology..

Can anyone explain h ok w that translates into being able to minipulate cells through cell phone towers? Seems like a massive jump. Not saying it's not possible, but if he is making the claims as a doctor he dhould have some evidence.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl
"They aren't vaccines, as currently defined in medical terminology."

Can anyone explain h ok w that translates into being able to minipulate cells through cell phone towers? Seems like a massive jump. Not saying it's not possible, but if he is making the claims as a doctor he dhould have some evidence.

Can anyone explain why you quote my comment that says nothing about cell towers, and respond as if I said something supportive of a claim about cell towers that was not in the post I was responding to or in the text I quoted, or the text you quoted?

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

originally posted by: DarkestConspiracyMoon

That video is almost a year old. I don't think Trump knows much about the vaccines and still believes in them. Trump did stop funding the CDC etc. Trump was also suggesting other proven safe treatments.

There you go showing you're in Denial Mode. If you were to put your bias and ego aside and actually looked into Puppet Trump, you would come to realize that he's been aware of everything that has happened. He has pushed every agenda The Overlords wanted to push and Puppet Biden will continue to do the same. Your Lord and Savior was controlled opposition and you're STILL allowing yourself to get played. Unbelievable.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join