It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Highly speculative theory of (almost) everything

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   
We're in a simulation of 21st Century Earth.
Our environment was deemed to be 'restricted' by the highest military intelligence powers shortly after WW2. Academia concurred c. 2012.
James Forrestal had a breakdown after being told - suicided when he threatened to go public.
Assumedly, the organic world achieved simulation-generation capability some time between 1998-2020.

Grey aliens are robo-droid drones stuck in here with us.
At death, we're extracted from the artificial environment; our souls can end up in a number of scenarios.
Alien greys are not able to transmigrate, and they have extreme jealousy & hatred towards both Man & God as a result.

The Moon landings were real in the original 20th century Earth, but in this reality we see that holographic representations of the rover (etc) are included in the simulation, with an alleged 'real' space program run by NASA post-Forrestal.
NASA maintains the illusion, and persons who operate there have been 'read-in' to high levels of secrecy.
NASA has made innumerable mistakes in their representations of space, astronomy & the international space station, the astronauts who are involved know the full extent of the secrecy & likely know that our militaries haven't needed rockets since ~1957.
NASA astronauts routinely lie to our children, and to you. They either believe they are doing it for the good of the people, or they are heartless cynics, enjoying the chicanery as a perk of the job.

Persons suspecting the illusion are often targeted by the greys/government.

Jesus knew all of this, and He proved that He was the Living Word by exercising & demonstrating absolute control over life, death & the material world, and He demonstrated full access to the Heavenly realms (transfiguration/ascension). He did not minimise the reality of the world we live in, but rather spoke to all generations, even those whom He knew would be nested in various simulation worlds.

At the point of death every organic human soul is taken out of the simulation environment, and is lifted right out of the 'Matrix' of intermeshing simulations. If the soul is not ready for a life beyond the bounds of the simulation worlds, then they reincarnate in some simulation or other, one assumes there must be thousands, even millions of them. Either way, we can be assured that a righteous life lived according to the conscience & by the regulations foretold, is a good foundation for an upward trajectory.

Thankfully, the Almighty is outside the influence of the nested simulation worlds, though His presence can reach into each & every world in accordance with His will. He can deliver us from evil - He can take us out of the simulation. The organic world, and its organic Heavenly realms, are accessible to us, beyond the bounds of this simulation. Despite the apparent terrors of being stuck in a simulation, we can be assured that He is attentive to our need of an organic world, and He speaks to this in the Book of Revelation, in which we are told that there will be "..a new Heaven & a new Earth".

My aim today is to suggest that we should be aware of our situation, but that the fear of it should not manifest in our hearts.

As the prophet-king David said:

Psalm 139 ~

You have searched me, Lord,
and you know me.
You know when I sit and when I rise;
you perceive my thoughts from afar.

You discern my going out and my lying down;
you are familiar with all my ways.
Before a word is on my tongue
you, Lord, know it completely.

You hem me in behind and before,
and you lay your hand upon me.
Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
too lofty for me to attain.

Where can I go from your Spirit?
Where can I flee from your presence?
If I go up to the heavens, you are there;
if I make my bed in the depths, you are there.

If I rise on the wings of the dawn,
if I settle on the far side of the sea,
Even there your hand will guide me,
your right hand will hold me fast.

If I say, “Surely the darkness will hide me
and the light become night around me,”
even the darkness will not be dark to you;
the night will shine like the day,
for darkness is as light to you.

For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.

My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place,
when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.
Your eyes saw my unformed body;
all the days ordained for me were written in your book
before one of them came to be.

How precious to me are your thoughts, a God!
How vast is the sum of them!
Were I to count them,
they would outnumber the grains of sand—
when I awake, I am still with you.

If only you, God, would slay the wicked!
Away from me, you who are bloodthirsty!
They speak of you with evil intent;
your adversaries misuse your name.

Do I not hate those who hate you, Lord,
and abhor those who are in rebellion against you?
I have nothing but hatred for them;
I count them my enemies.

Search me, God, and know my heart;
test me and know my anxious thoughts.
See if there is any offensive way in me,
and lead me in the way everlasting.

Despite my claim (and the scientific likelihood) that the world is a simulation, let us not believe that it is in any sense unreal, or that we are divorced from the obligations of moral conduct. God sees into the depths of the very abyss, and nothing is hidden from Him. The psalm above alludes to this by connecting the musings on God's presence with the anxiety that so many in the world are bloodthirsty & do not care a jot for moral conduct. We are to refrain from evil, and move swiftly to do good.

If you have ever seen the movie Source Code, you have witnessed the basis of my belief that we are morally obligated even in a simulated world, that the people we find there are real & unique personalities (though there may be agents of nefarious intent, just as there are agents of benevolent intent - the angels, whom some have "entertained unawares.") In the movie the protagonist is given eight minutes on a train, again & again, to figure out the identity of a bomber, and by so doing, to identify the next target, to help those outside the simulated world to capture the bomber before he detonates another bomb. The protagonist takes a real & forceful interest in the wellbeing of the people in the simulated world, who are just as real as those in the organic world. The simulated people were real for the same reason that organic people are real - quantum mathematics is involved at the absolute core of their existence, and quantum mathematics at the site of microtubules in the brain is a greater part of what produces enduring consciousness. Animals have lesser but still real consciousness, and even plants would appear to have a rudimentary form of consciousness. All worlds contain reality - God is greater than the fractals; His infinity reaches comfortably into all worlds.

I have called you back from the ends of the earth,
saying, ‘You are my servant.’
For I have chosen you
and will not throw you away.

Don’t be afraid, for I am with you.
Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you.
I will hold you up with my victorious right hand.

Isaiah 41:9-10

Though we are beleagured in our castles of sand we are not overcome!

FITO.

PS ~ Mandela Effect = wake up call,

edit on MarchSunday2113CDT07America/Chicago-050059 by FlyInTheOintment because: spelling

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

You are almost there...

The world is somewhat a simulation in that we ourselves impose our own boundaries on what "the world" is.

We make our own world.

So we decide subconsciously what to see and what not so see, what is "real" and what is not.

We allow over 90% of our brain that we don't even communicate with to make those decisions.

We are not slaves to anything but ourselves.

God is nothing more than the sum of our own parts.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

You are almost there...

The world is somewhat a simulation in that we ourselves impose our own boundaries on what "the world" is.

We make our own world.

So we decide subconsciously what to see and what not so see, what is "real" and what is not.

We allow over 90% of our brain that we don't even communicate with to make those decisions.

Spot on.

In short we live in a Psychosomatic Universe .

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   

i've carried a card in my wallet since 1993 with Isaiah 41:10 on it.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Nuh uh.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   
hitchhikers.fandom.com...

Infinite Improbability Drive switched on!

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

originally posted by: Lumenari

You are almost there...

We make our own world.

Spot on.

In short we live in a Psychosomatic Universe .

I'm glad that you caught that.

I realize my post was a little over the top of most people's heads, but in the interest of brevity I posted anyways.

An actual discussion of the quantum mechanics involved, the breaking down of how religions are merely filters or boundaries implanted into our subconsciousness, how we are all being programmed right now to further the interests of our supposed owners and the implications of that would require a series of books as a reply.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Hmmmm...

The sum of our parts? Or the essence of our parts.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

Hmmmm...

The sum of our parts? Or the essence of our parts.

The sum of our parts.

We are all a part of everything, after all.

Everything is interconnected in this universe.

We are poking along at a theory to bind it all together... what Einstein could not understand so he called it "Spooky Atoms."

The Quantum reality.

Someday soon, barring an unfortunate extinction event, humanity is going to stumble on discovering what some knew all along.

Although it is highly probable that the unwashed masses will never know about it.

It will probably just turn into another means of control.

edit on 21-3-2021 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Perfect. Your elucidation made clear what I was questioning. Thank you.

ETA: "It will probably just turn into another means of control."
Agreed.

edit on 3/21/2021 by Klassified because: eta

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Thanks for the contribution!

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   

I think it's a fanciful myth that one can create their own reality.

You can bend it towards your will, nothing more.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
a reply to: Klassified

Thanks for the contribution!

Aww, don't take it as a reflection of your OP. I couldn't resist a bit of fun.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 09:43 PM
link   

By the way, don't tiptoe around me in your own thread.

I have no real problems with institutionalized religions and there is a reason for that.

Even thought to me they are a boundary set on you as a human being, you (somewhat) freely chose that.

So I'm quite OK with that.

The other reason is that even though they are a boundary, they still allow you to enjoy some things that others will never discover.

It allows you the option of having prayers answered.

It allows miracles to happen.

You make your own world, and to me some religions allow a pretty cool world to happen.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

I think it's a fanciful myth that one can create their own reality.

You can bend it towards your will, nothing more.

We all create our own reality every time we wake up, make a decision to leave the house and go from there.

You can choose to not get out of bed.

As for the bigger side of the conversation, of course we do.

90% of everything that is happening around you? You don't even see, as a normal person.

You don't need to "bend it towards your will."

You just need to live in the now and see it in the first place.

And make your decisions based off of that.

edit on 21-3-2021 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 09:55 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   

MYbe in my “simulation” I was supposed to come across this thread, at this exact moment....but that would formulate a “plan” which if it’s a simulation, then faith is nothing more than part of the “storyline”.... 🤷🏼‍♂️
edit on 21-3-2021 by SeektoUnderstand because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand

MYbe in my “simulation” I was supposed to come across this thread, at this exact moment....but that would formulate a “plan” which if it’s a simulation, then faith is nothing more than part of the “storyline”.... 🤷🏼‍♂️

Or it is just a part of your thread on the Tapestry.

I've left enough breadcrumbs for the night and I thank the OP for allowing me to share my ideas.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join