It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Glitch In The Matrix -

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Yes, we wake up. This world is called Maya for a reason. Dream Time by the Maori tribes.

We are like pure consciousness.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

Just finished watching this doc literally just now.

Somebody the other day mentioned a NPC and I didn't know what that was so I asked. My first response after learning what it was... was that there's a danger to viewing most people as NPC's for the very reason this documentary really focus's on, how it could potentially lead to a Joshua Cooke event on the larger scale... but even on a smaller scale, not being able to connect with others, small cruelties arise.

But I too sense what they are talking about, it's quite triggering actually (a good triggering!). So thankful that this thread got bumped up, and thanks OP for sharing it.

I'd really like to try a sensory deprivation tank, lol!
edit on 22-8-2021 by geezlouise because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 06:10 AM
link   

No dream.....no dreamer.....just dreaming.

When the two become one....

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Thanks for the replies everyone.đź‘Ť

This movie is along the same lines as the others mentioned. Hypothesis: We're in a Game, the Game Crashed = ERROR. Error got fixed, players who are still here getting Mandalla Effects along with DejaVu.

You have to ponder, it really does seem like our otherworldly kin are trying to awaken us.
Here it is Free Guy (free the man named Guy) from the illusion.

A bank teller called Guy realizes he is a background character in an open world video game called Free City that will soon go offline.

edit on 29-8-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 08:37 PM
link   
A couple of Twilight Zone episodes remind me of the Craziness taking place right now.

To See The Invisible Man

Dreams For Sale

edit on 16-9-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
I was reading this:
The Mirror and The Checkerboard – The Aletheon – Adi Da Samraj – Beezone Library
beezone.com...

And then saw your thread.
I would be interested in any thoughts.

A quote from the link you posted. An interesting piece regarding the subject matter.

Yes, the EGO is a problem. It's a trap imo.

As the ego-“I”, you function as the body does with reference to Consciousness Itself—in ignorance of the Consciousness-Position. It is as if the cells of the physical body “meet” together in order to determine how they are going to “dictate”—in an entirely insubordinate manner—the pattern of existence for Consciousness Itself! Then, Consciousness, without direct and intuitive understanding of Its Own Condition, “goes along” with these “demands”—as if the body were, in fact, the Identity of Consciousness Itself. Such is the essence of egoity.

For Consciousness to Wake Up to Its Own Self-Position (or to Recognize Its Own State) Is Divine Self-Realization. However, Divine Self-Realization is not merely a mental process.

edit on 13-12-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Dreams For Sale

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Wasn't that one guy posting stuff about the universe being a simulation? Constantly posting about it and whatnot. I think from a more meta viewpoint that the concept of society is a simulation like in 1984 or Brave New World or Aeon Flux, not that the universe is a computer simulation like the matrix. Anyway, here is the guys link.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 13-12-2021 by Covid1984 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join