It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was wrong the whole time. This changes everything.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma
That is the work of man in the form of organized religion. In the middle ages in England and much of Europe, the Bible was only allowed to be reproduced in Latin. This was so anyone but the right people could not read it. The priest or other person within the church could tell a commoner anything they wanted to when asked a question about a passage in the Bible at that time.

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog
I will check my old links and post them as some have changed. Some of the documents are several thousand pages long but quite interesting. You will never look at the history of the Quakers the same way again after just a few hundred pages of one of the documents.

edit on 3 20 2021 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
a reply to: Gothmog
I will check my old links and post them as some have changed. Some of the documents are several thousand pages long but quite interesting. You will never look at the history of the Quakers the same way again after just a few hundred pages.

Now why would I be concerned with learning the history of Quakers ?
I used to know a family .
Then they moved back .

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Claymation213

If you aren't trolling or a deceiver with an agenda I hope you at least have your Gospel straight. The most important part regarding salvation.

John chapter 3, not just the most taken out of context verse ever. We have to be spiritually reborn and Baptized in The Holy Spirit. The Bible is supernatural and sometimes hard for any person to understand. Reading and praying "in spirit" allows us to really unlock things one piece at a time. An unending process, especially as ancient prophecy unfolds before our eyes.

John 3, KJV. www.kingjamesbibleonline.org...

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   
But in 80s they found the missing page.

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

Gods wife was written in as a tree?
And you want me to note your correction on Hoshua?
Not going to consider anything a person who thinks God married a tree or whatever as a reasonable Person to take direction from, sorry

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Gods wife was written in as a tree?
And you want me to note your correction on Hoshua?
Not going to consider anything a person who thinks God married a tree or whatever as a reasonable Person to take direction from, sorry

Mother Nature....duh. Not just a tree. But all trees. It’s called decor. Before God got married the decor was awful. Hot lava and molten rock just laying around everywhere. The place wreaked of sulphur. Mother Nature came in and cleaned house!! BIG TIME! Of course, now she’s got ole white beards balls in a galactic mason jar, but at least he’s not murdering us all anymore with b.s. floods.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 07:30 AM
link   
This is taking longer than expected, I thought it would take a few hours to find the changed links. When I originally did the reaserch on this, ten to fifteen years ago, there were no good filters used on the search engines. Google is now useless because the search results are heavily filtered. Duckduckgo is better but it is hard finding information beyond just a thousand years ago, much less several thousand without it being a commonly taught part of history. I am still looking for some of the crucial information that has been moved or scrubbed from the internet. Even the Wayback Machine is not much help.

to Gothmog

I mentioned the Quakers because all you are taught about them is not correct. History books say they were persecuted in Europe so they came to America. In Actuality they had been persecuting the Europeans for about three hundred years by taking over their governments and laws to force the Quaker beliefs on everyone. The Europeans had enough of that and fought back. This is not in the school history books. They probably don't even know it themselves.

I was using this as an example where popular common history knowledge is not true and the facts are hidden.

edit on 3 21 2021 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   
His name is not Jesus.

His Hebrew name is Yeshua barYosf.

NOT JESUS (Jesus is the Greek translation)

No letter J in Hebrew language.

edit on 21-3-2021 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
In Actuality they had been persecuting the Europeans for about three hundred years by taking over their governments and laws to force the Quaker beliefs on everyone. ..I was using this as an example where popular common history knowledge is not true and the facts are hidden.

Where do you get three hundred years? The founder of the Quakers flourished around 1650, which doesn't allow enough time for all that.

The real trouble is that anyone can make up things and put them on the internet, and then gullible idiots believe them. No offence.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman
You misunderatand. God had a wife of his own kind and not a tree.

Men of the organized religions came along and said "If we get rid of this wife, we can easily put down half of the population below even the common men." The book that was the origin of the stories in the Bible was rewritten with no wife but references to the tree of life in her place.

All organized religion is man made, belief is not. Believe what you want but find out where that information came from.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Let me finalize this...

The name of the polygamy is Eighteen. Why? Because the number of its name is one eight.

The number of the polygamy is one.

And the polygamy's number is Six hundred threescore and six which means Desire, desire, and desire.

^In a polygamy does your wildest desires fulfill. And spouses surely desire their spouses in a polygamy.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Yes, God outed Himself as a bigamist, being married to two wives, Israel and Judah. See this: www.oraclesofyah.org...

God made promises to His intended, as we see in Genesis. Later, He eloped with Israel, taking her out of Egypt and marrying her at that mountain in Midian.

Because of their unfaithfulness, God divorced both wives and sent them packing. Yet He still loved them, and one of the purposes of the death of Jesus the Christ was to annul the prohibition against taking a wife back after she had been with another man. God is now free to re-marry twelve-tribed Israel. The Jews no so much...

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Greetings Claymation,
Your post brought many things to mind which I will present, in no particular order and for no reason other than to point out similarities in stories:

I heard years ago that all of humanity came from 8 women. Now, apparently, this theory is called the Mitochondrial Eve and then, the Seven Daughters of Eve = 8.

Sykes refers to these women as "clan mothers", though these women did not all live concurrently. All these women in turn shared a common maternal ancestor, the Mitochondrial Eve.

More: en.wikipedia.org...

In the Sanatana Dharm (Hinduism), the supreme Lord Krishna dances on the serpent Kaliya's many hoods, subduing the serpent. The serpent's wives beg for mercy from Krishna, pleading:

"...You look for some reason to save everyone on this earth. Spare our husband’s life. And get rid of his arrogance.”

Lastly, Sri Krishna's love, Radha, has eight principal Gopis or cowherd girls to serve the couple. However, I have not seen anything that states this group populated the planet. According in Vedic writings, Brahma, son of the creator, had 10 sons who had many children.

romapadaswamimemo.com...

Interesting, huh?
edit on 3/23/2021 by BlissSeeker because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join