It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bacteria Know How to Exploit Quantum Mechanics to Steer Energy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

I think it was John Lennon when asked how he comes up with the ideas for a song he said he doesn't create them he becomes open like a receptor and it channels through him.

Creativity seems to be a willingness to receive but somehow you can access from the required conduit by expressing the desire to do so.

Like some cosmic library where everything is already cataloged.

That idea resonates with me. If you've ever played roulette there are times when 5 seconds before the ball hits the number you suddenly become focused on that number with a weird certainty and boom! it happens just like that.

What exactly draws you to that number? I don't know. Also, it would've been helpful before the betting has closed. Oh well.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: neoholographic
This is a very important paper because it shows that our universe is a simulation of quantum information that we can exploit through synchronized quantum vibrations.

scitechdaily.com...

blogs.scientificamerican.com...
Neither of your links say anything about simulation, it looks like you're posting science articles and then making statements the articles don't support again, a common pattern of yours.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

They all support it.

Tell me, if all of the richness of different food that we eat come from our taste buds, then explain exactly how this works.

We can taste things like saltiness, bitterness or sweeteness. When I have a cold, if I drink someithing sweet, I can taste the sweetness but not the flavor of what I'm drinking.

Humans can identify more than a trillion different smells.

Humans Can Identify More Than 1 Trillion Smells

Humans can distinguish more than 1 trillion scents, according to new research. The findings show that our sense of smell is far more discriminating than previously thought.

www.nih.gov...

When you eat food, odor molecules reach your odor receptors in the nose and vibrate. These vibrations are converted into the experience of eating pizza or eating a steak at Longhorn.

This is vibrations simulating the tase of pizza or the taste of a steak from Longhorn. If this wan't the case, then when I have a cold, I should still taste the richness and flavor of different foods because it has an objective taste. I don't because the flavor and richness of food is SIMULATED via vibrations converted to experience.

edit on 23-3-2021 by neoholographic because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join