It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sars-CoV-2, Vaccination & Early Ambulatory Treatment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I stumbled on to this interview of qualified doctors discussing various treatments and facts about the Covid-19 pandemic. They don't seem to have any agenda. Just logically discussing the options and why the vaccines can actually weaken your natural immunity.

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD ANYONE THAT HAS ALREADY HAD COVID-19 SHOULD THEY BE VACCINATED.

Here is a 4 part webinar with Geert Vanden Bossche, DVM, PhD & Peter McCullough, MD,MPH
1) 00:00:00 - Introductory Presentation by Jean-Pierre Kiekens
2) 00:23:55 - Introductory Presentation by Geert Vanden Bossche
3) 01:17:46 - Introductory Presentation by Peter McCullough
4) 01:45:53 - Q&A

Sars-CoV-2, Vaccination & Early Ambulatory Treatment | Covexit.com
edit on 19-3-2021 by Doctor Smith because: added more important thoughts for those that can't

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   
If they quit modifying microbes to make things there would be less mutations....horizontal transfer is common in microbes.

If the quit dumping unnatural chemistry into the enzironment there would be less mustations of microbes of all kinds. Concentrating the food production and processing into areas creates the chance of microbes to overpopulate which causes more chemicals to be poured into the mix to kill them.

We are messing up. We need to go back to having small farms to lessen the impact on the environment that causes an increase of microbes to get off balance in the environment.

This has nothing to do with climate change, it is responsible ecology I am talking about, do not ship things all over the world and do not travel all over the place, it increases a risk of pandemics getting out of control.

Sciences are creating the major problems we are having in the world.
edit on 19-3-2021 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse
100%

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
If they quit modifying microbes to make things there would be less mutations....horizontal transfer is common in microbes.

If the quit dumping unnatural chemistry into the enzironment there would be less mustations of microbes of all kinds. Concentrating the food production and processing into areas creates the chance of microbes to overpopulate which causes more chemicals to be poured into the mix to kill them.

We are messing up. We need to go back to having small farms to lessen the impact on the environment that causes an increase of microbes to get off balance in the environment.

This has nothing to do with climate change, it is responsible ecology I am talking about, do not ship things all over the world and do not travel all over the place, it increases a risk of pandemics getting out of control.

Sciences are creating the major problems we are having in the world.

I've been saying that last line forever. Science creates the tech and government allows things to happen with laws and policies. I blame government more than the sciences, but I think science has caused most of our major world problems to begin with.

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Small farms cannot support billions of humans.
Are you in favor of culling? Eugenics?

do not ship things all over the world and do not travel all over the place
Yeah. Right.

edit on 3/20/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Small farms cannot support billions of humans.
Are you in favor of culling? Eugenics?

do not ship things all over the world and do not travel all over the place
Yeah. Right.

Phage! I haven't seen you around for awhile, I was getting worried.

I enjoy your perspective most of the time, but I think you went over the top with "Are you in favor of culling? Eugenics?"

Are you saying that anyone who believes in sustainable intensified farming is promoting culling humans and believes in Eugenics? That's a fair stretch my brother, and no sources to back up your wild claims. I have lost a little respect for that one. That isn't the voice of reason I expect from you.

edit on 20-3-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Typo

new topics

top topics

join