It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zack Snyders Justice League

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   

I'm watching the New Justice League cut on HBO max as I type and it is hands down a better version.

They should have released this cut in the beginning , Hollywood needs to get it's head out of it's a**.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

I saw it this morning.

Overall, yes. It was definitely better.

Some gripes I had:
Were that it was unnecessarily long, they could have done without some of the added stuff.

The weird singing in the fishing village, didn't add anything to the story.

They should have explained Supeman's black suit.

The epilogue: They should have explained that some more, or at least given it context.

I didn't have a problem with the joker in this. At least he wasn't the wankster cholo version from suicide squad.
But the media made more of it than it was. Leto is still the worst Joker ever.

The climax fight was tons better. I liked that they added Darkseid. It gave context to steppenwolf.

The Martian manhunter was dumb and not necessary.

Overall I liked it. It was entertaining.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Zach Snyder's Justice League (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) track list starts with "Song to the Siren" (performed by Rose Betts) and ends with song 55, "Hallelujah" performed by Allison Crowe.

Zack Snyder's Justice League Soundtrack | Full Album - Tom Holkenborg - Premiere right now:
www.youtube.com...

Song list also at youtube link.

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Sounds interesting, though say for an example how does it compare to superman 2 and then the Superman 2 Richard Donner cut.

The richard donner cut is superior in my humble opinion. The movie that should have been made. I am not a fan of the later superman movies sadly they went the way of bond. Too serious.

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   
It’s a better telling of the story in every way. The pacing is better, character development now exists and the ending leaves it wide open for a sequel.

The Snyder cut is by far the better version. If you, like so many, think the original was rushed and deluded this version shows you just how much it was.

Unfortunately I probably will never watch the original again, you just can’t go back after this version.

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Joss Whedon screws up everything anymore. All crap since Serenity.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Just watched this with my son.

Well done, much better than the original.

edit on 11-4-2021 by DBCowboy because: Covid drank my beer

top topics

join