It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA will reimburse funeral costs to families

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 05:35 PM
link   
As if things aren't weird enough.

Yes folks FEMA will pay for Covid funeral expenses...

www.tmj4.com... gZqk941ooS2G6_ag2MUbxqgQ

On its website, the agency said the funds would come out of the $2 billion they received from the Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Appropriations Act of 2021.

FEMA said the funds would reimburse individuals and households for COVID-related funeral expenses incurred between Jan. 20 and Dec. 31, 2020.

I wonder what will qualify as a "Covid death"?
I also find the timeframe interesting.
Are people that died from Covid Jan 1st 2021 not as worthy?
Is this just another ploy to get money into certain pockets...?

edit on 18-3-2021 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-3-2021 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Hmmmm. Let's see who has interests in funeral businesses.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

My question is if this was part of the December relief bill why is it only becoming public knowledge now?

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Well that's one way to get people disputing their relatives died from COVID to shut up

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Yep! Once you collect that Covid money you're in a legal pickle if anything ever comes up.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Sounds...good?

Dunno what to make of this to be honest.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

Yep! Once you collect that Covid money you're in a legal pickle if anything ever comes up.

Excellent point, maybe they are doing this to prevent future lawsuits...

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I can think of 5 States where nursing home deaths will enter into the "Ninja" of calamity 😎

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
I also find the timeframe interesting.
Are people that died from Covid Jan 1st 2021 not as worthy?

I would imagine that the time limit is controlled by the terms of the original appropriation, and the families of 2021 victims would have to wait for the Act that might be passed in 2022.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Free money is free money-
People die every day, might as well raise my taxes over it...

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Looked at the FEMA web site, and not much info other than "we're working on it" and that people should save documents and receipts.

So that said... wonder if the process will be straighforward, or if everything will be reviewed and line-item coded like Medicare/Medicaid.

"Dear Mr/Maam Survivor, we regret to inform you that the baked beans served at the funeral lunch are not a covered expense under code (bla bla bla) therefore your entire claim is denied. However, potato salad is covered and you are welcome to resubmit an amended claim..."
edit on 18-3-2021 by gb540 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Let me correct that for you JAG.... OUR OWN TAX DOLLARS will be used

there, now I can sleep (maybe) easier tonight

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

Nope... we are so beyond tax and spend it isn't funny. We are inflating the currency until it crashes. I expect to see tons of giveaways until the dollar is next to worthless.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

Will be interesting with the supposed under reporting in New York City?

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   
It took me a second to figure out this little ploy, and I think someone else hit on it as well. Once you take their covid funeral handout, then you cannot legally contest their official narrative. We all know that the dude whom died via motorcycle accident, his death had nothing to do with covid. Even if it was filled under covid, but once the family takes monies from the government, any means to dispute the official record, could then result in charges for lying on an official government form.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

originally posted by: FamCore

Nope... we are so beyond tax and spend it isn't funny. We are inflating the currency until it crashes. I expect to see tons of giveaways until the dollar is next to worthless.

Either way it's the taxpayers who are paying it back 1,000-fold, not "FEMA" was my point. I agree with your post, I spent over 6 hours last weekend making a video all about the $4.515 trillion wasted on "COVID relief" packages and getting into the granular details of how reckless policymakers have become

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm A lot of people around here who have had someone die officially with covid are telling others that covid did not actually kill their relatives. They don't want to lie to others. With this funeral payment it will force these people to say that their relatives died from covid since getting the money for the funeral will make them feel guilty about taking it unethically unless they parrot the propaganda and tell others that now they believe that covid actually killed their parent or grandparent.

It is a social control tactic, make others repeat lies by buying their cooperation, same as someone getting you to participate in a crime so you cannot condone them for being a criminal. Our government heirachy uses this to control it's congressmen and women a lot, it is a legal tactic and will always remain legal. If it is done properly that is. People get talked into doing things all the time, but only if the government pushes this propaganda technique is it legal if done right.

edit on 18-3-2021 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Well that's one way to get people disputing their relatives died from COVID to shut up

That's a VERY good point.

top topics

join