It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden believes Putin is a killer. Vows Russian leader 'will pay a price'.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I can't believe this hasn't been posted yet. I thought it was a joke or mistranslation as I read it first in an Italian newspaper.

No mistake, here are some snippets from the today's interview on ABC news "Good Morning America."

CNBC article

* President Joe Biden says he believes Russian leader Vladimir Putin is a killer with no soul.

* Biden vowed that Putin soon "will pay a price" for interfering in the 2020 U.S. presidential election and trying to boost the reelection chances of then-President Donald Trump.

* Trump for years refused to criticize Putin for meddling in his 2016 election campaign against Hillary Clinton, and told Fox News, "You think our country's so innocent?" when Bill O'Reilly called Putin a killer.

There's more in the article...

I avoided the mud pit because there's enough mud slinging going on between these two superpowers... I don't like seeing more here.

These are serious allegations that don't bode well for a peaceful world... or is it just muscle flexing?

Edit to add a video:

edit on 17-3-2021 by Encia22 because: Added video

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Putin is probably as afraid of Biden as he was of Biden's boss, President Mom Jeans.

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I guess ok Beijing Biden would know...... since he had to deal with corn pop and all.

It’s a distraction, LOOK HERE! (Russia) DONT LOOK AT THE REAL THREAT! (China)

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Belief is a strong emotion. It needs to be tempered with logic. I believe Putin has been putting his country first. I know that’s a foreign idea to the Leader of the DNC, but after examining the evidence it looks that way. I also believe Joe Biden is a sick, senior citizen, with ethics problems. I could be wrong but that how belief works.

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Hmm, since the time that Joe has been in power who has bombed the most countries? Who has deployed more troops, and who has killed the most people with boredom?
edit on 3 17 2021 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

biden told putin this personally many years ago. i think he is dead serious. this kind of influence/propaganda has really become a weapon since the internet came into existence. things are happening, there is no doubt about it. these russian bots are really everywhere. these attacks are happening. the question is: does putin know about all these actions or is there an apparatus within the apparatus that acts independently of him or are they simply actions of patriotic groups that act on their own, without state support.

and what is their goal? what do you think?

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   
hmm might have missed some ... was there far away in saudi arabia not another royal killer who get away with it ?

ahh mighty joe is an politician ! all for the money and russia is the jackpot

www.youtube.com...
edit on 17-3-2021 by ressiv because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   
So Joi Bai Den is helping the Chinese conquer Russia. China must have talked him into picking a war and using up US resources to make China #1 in the world.

Joi loves a good war, he has advocated for war for 47 years.

That is what Biden supporters voted for. They knew he loved war and tried to get the Presidents to attack at every opportunity. China must have talked him into it so Hunter can make a few more bucks.

WWIII here we come and China gets away scott free by talking Uncle Joi into doing their dirty work.

edit on 3/17/21 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   
hmm perhaps this song may be better fitting to Joe

www.youtube.com...

edit on 17-3-2021 by ressiv because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Absolutely agree with Biden.
Not everyone thinks that Putin is some kind of God that can get away with everything.
The whole "Putins a tough guy and I respect tough guys" attitude is weak. This isn't the world wrestling fedeation, it's politics.

If Putin was manipulating the election

"Q" lies, "Dominion cheated" lies, or Biden is a criminal" lies then ya he should be sanctioned.
Many people, as I said, don't think Putin is a "hero".

The guy poisons his opposition. Do you think that's "Cool"?

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

Yes, I'm a firm believer that there are entities that operate secretly and behind the scenes in both administrations and unbeknownst to the leaders, who probably don't care as long as the gears of power turn smoothly.

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Joey better lauch dem nukes fast then, lest Nance grabs the keys.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: canucks555

Absolutely agree with Biden.
Not everyone thinks that Putin is some kind of God that can get away with everything.
The whole "Putins a tough guy and I respect tough guys" attitude is weak. This isn't the world wrestling fedeation, it's politics.

If Putin was manipulating the election

"Q" lies, "Dominion cheated" lies, or Biden is a criminal" lies then ya he should be sanctioned.
Many people, as I said, don't think Putin is a "hero".

The guy poisons his opposition. Do you think that's "Cool"?

"The 2020 election was the most secure election in history"
but Putin messed with it, so we need to blow up Syria!

You folks don't even see the reasons you are a joke.

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Joey better lauch dem nukes fast then, lest Nance grabs the keys.

whatever you want to do Nance....

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Nance? What do I do now Nance? I mean for real. R or D be damned, thats just frightening.

a reply to: network dude

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   

If this administration told me the sky was blue and grass was green, I'd still need independent verification.

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Encia22

Yes, I'm a firm believer that there are entities that operate secretly and behind the scenes in both administrations and unbeknownst to the leaders, who probably don't care as long as the gears of power turn smoothly.

i think you underestimate putin's power. but i don't know any better. the question remains: what is the point of all this? what exactly is the purpose of this influence?

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

LOL, that reminds me of this:

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: canucks555

Putin is a wanna be Tsar...actually, for all intents and purposes he is one.

Not a nice man.

So, what's ol' President Biden going to do about it?? Allow me to tell you...

He's going to do nothing.

N...O...T...H...I...N...G... Nothing.

Economic sanctions?? Oh, yeah, that'll hurt him, alright...[/sarc]

For any American politician to complain about another country interfering in our elections is the height of hypocrisy. I mean, given the history of the American govts interfering just about everywhere.

For Biden, of all people, to threaten any action what so ever is, well, laughable. Given the questionable election results that put him in office...

Of course, it's not really Biden saying this...it's the puppet masters that have him so thoroughly controlled that the next original thought he has, will be the first in quite a long time.

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   

No, I'm terrified of Putin, but also of most governments with extreme leaders. Over the decades they've all created monsters that have grown bigger and badder and are now uncontrollable, even by the most crazed leaders. The reason can only be dominance in all its forms.

edit on 17-3-2021 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join