It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Economic Time Bomb - Analyzing the 3rd "Covid Relief" Package

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Very good job with what many consider to be a boring but important subject. I am of the opinion however that the cow is out of the barn already and we are headed for a "great reset" whether managed, planned or accidental. It IS coming and soon. Directing the fallout is the primary task of the controllers which is why I feel strongly that depopulation to the tune of billions is part and parcel of their goals.
Thank you for a presentation well done.

Thanks for the feedback. I spend hundreds of hours researching & creating content about economics & personal finance but as you mentioned, most people consider it to be a boring topic without much value. I will keep "shouting from the rooftops" and trying to wake more people up about it, but to be honest it seems that it's falling on deaf ears (but that won't stop me from continuing)

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
Always love your OP’s. Nice work

Thank you for what you do here FC

The sentiment is mutual my friend, thanks for the support

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
So while I've been worried about the debt since it was a measly 4 trillion, it seems to me, many here supported all that spending just a few short months ago.

So, what has changed? Oh, that's right, Trump and the Republicans aren't doing the spending. Now the Republicans are complaining, the exact same way the Democrats were complaining the last four years. Seems to be a pattern. A hypocritical pattern.

The DEBT is too large. It will sink our children and grandchildren. But the reality is, NO ONE CARES. Every single person here, including me, will be spending the money the government is sending us.

I've given up. So lets run this Government credit card OUT! Why not send out 100,000 dollar checks, monthly. After all, we have more printing presses.

It will catch up with us. But you know what, I'm older and.....

I don't care anymore.
Kick that can!!

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   
In the end who's gonna collect???
Legit question.. Who collects when the debt can't be paid?

Big Dave isn't kicking your door in and taking the telly is he?

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: UKWO1Phot

It will be the political & financial insiders of course. Execute a controlled demolition of the current financial system, then when we "need" an all-digital currency transaction system they game the system even harder than they do in the current system... then they will rinse and repeat with new iterations of that moving forward until the world looks like Elysium or one of those other dystopian future scifi flicks

At least that's the way it looks like it's going as of right now...
edit on 17-3-2021 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKWO1Phot
In the end who's gonna collect???
Legit question.. Who collects when the debt can't be paid?

Austerity collects alongside inflation. At some point the country will give savings accounts, retirement accounts, and other previously considered "safe" havens for people's lifelong earnings a "haircut." Alongside that the US dollar will lose value and, suddenly, Americans will find themselves paying a lot more for a lot less across the board.

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Or, we could end up with negative interest.
Always a real crowd pleaser.

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: carewemust

What's the ROI on spending $3.5M on a study of bobcat urine? LOL there is just zero accountability... how are there not ANY policymakers with conviction and brains to cry out for an end to all of this spending & waste?

Because no one stood up against it, back when they could have years ago. Too late now I think per election 2020

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthJava

Tech bubble in early 2000s, housing bubble & great financial crisis in 2006/2007/2008 and now the most abrupt economic collapse in recorded history due to central planners' response to COVID and each time the bailouts/desperation gets more enormous.

At some point something's going to give...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join