It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stumbled upon this video and I'm dying to go to a concert any concert again

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Stumbled upon this video and it made me want to go to a concert any concert again very badly, hell this isn't even one of my go-to tunes but it captures how much fun concerts are. Have been to dozens and dozens of concerts of all kinds of music and I miss that # bad. From little podunk county fairs with Mother's Finest to the Eagles and 100 thousand people in Piedmont Park to The Little River Band at a small town amphitheater. Hell Ill wear a mask for the bastards. You think we got a chance for live concerts this year.

a little more of my flavor ...

edit on 10-3-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-3-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Counting on Slayer!
My own little mosh-pit.

The next dude is headbanging 2 meters away.
And he still stinks - how's that for pheromones?

"I live South of Heaven"!

I swear man, Tom Araya just looked me in the eye.
Yeah, but don't get any "backstage" ideas, it's just the Covid distancing in the hall.
edit on 10-3-2021 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   
"Hey Mom, can I go to the concert Saturday? There will be drugs, nudity, violence, and permanent hearing loss."

"I've never heard of those bands, but be sure to wear a mask. Be safe, Hon."

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Shhh, hey man, how do you pass the "dutchie" like this?

"No problem, with a "floor-sweeper"!

Man I can't wait, I can't wait to see this maneuver.
Pass it on bro!

Then I get tapped on the shoulder by a guy with a broom in a mask who says: "Beer, peanuts, spliff? Cash only".

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   
As a stagehand for 30 years, I NEED TO DO SHOWS AGAIN!

Screw the lying, murderous dictator Cuomo.

(And it is not even the money I miss)

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Any? I just got you tickets to see the Beebs.

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Any? I just got you tickets to see the Beebs.

Maybe any was too generous...

LOL, I'll go I'll just have to take my daughters. When they were of course younger they dragged me to a Jonas Brothers movie. I while we all usually had a great time together no matter what, I felt a little like Malcolm McDowell in A Clockwork Orange during the movie.
edit on 11-3-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   

When they were of course younger they dragged me to a Jonas Brothers movie. I while we all usually had a great time together no matter what, I felt a little like Malcom McDowell in A Clockwork Orange during the movie.

Did you wear your purity ring? Possibly one of the best South Park episodes...

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   
We are still holding tickets for RATM, was supposed to be last March. Tool, was supposed to see last may.

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Loved the vids! There are high energy, positive vibes that spread out across the crowd at live concerts. I miss them.

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   

I had tix for Primus doing Rush's A Farewell To Kings album here in Vegas. They bloody cancelled the show here, bastards, so if I want to see it I'll have to travel, Phoenix, SD or LA. I don't know why they didn't reschedule here, there's clearly days they could make it here on the west coast swing.

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 07:52 AM
link   

You know about Mother's Finest?! Detroit concerts are on the upswing
edit on 12-3-2021 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Trying to get friends along for a trip to see Primus do Rush. It's hellish, one dude has a broken thumb, the friend I was supposed to see the original show has just had all her lady parts removed and cant go.

This is crap, why did they cancel the show here? I so wanna see this but am pissed at Primus for canceling Vegas. There's something wrong there.

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

You know about Mother's Finest?! Detroit concerts are on the upswing

Ladies and gentlemen from FunkRock Georgia Mother's Finest....

Ah, man Mother's Finest was/is fantastic. Perhaps the best severely underrated album ever is Mother's Finest Live. It still holds up and every song brought it.

They were founded close by in Atlanta and my older sister used to go see them, I believe the album was recorded in Atlanta too. Hell the best track "Somebody to Love" they can't perform because Grace Slick wanted a huge amount of royalties for it's use.

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheSpanishArcher
Trying to get friends along for a trip to see Primus do Rush. It's hellish, one dude has a broken thumb, the friend I was supposed to see the original show has just had all her lady parts removed and cant go.

This is crap, why did they cancel the show here? I so wanna see this but am pissed at Primus for canceling Vegas. There's something wrong there.

Well if concerts ever comeback I live extremely close to an amphitheater where a lot of classic rock bands play, but last I checked it will be months before a schedule is firm

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

When they were of course younger they dragged me to a Jonas Brothers movie. I while we all usually had a great time together no matter what, I felt a little like Malcom McDowell in A Clockwork Orange during the movie.

Did you wear your purity ring? Possibly one of the best South Park episodes...

It was hilarious," Now get back to work so I can make some God Da-- money"! "I've been running things since the 50's"

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Business partner from Hamburg turned me on. Never heard em until.

And I'm an old guitar player from Detroit horn bands myself!

I heard them 1st...oh...2006-7.

Ever heard of Canadian rock ensemble "Lighthouse"? (One find morning, Rockin' Chair).

If not...give a listen. Never the same amount of band members on stage!

Cya...n thnx😎

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Business partner from Hamburg turned me on. Never heard em until.

And I'm an old guitar player from Detroit horn bands myself!

I heard them 1st...oh...2006-7.

Ever heard of Canadian rock ensemble "Lighthouse"? (One find morning, Rockin' Chair).

If not...give a listen. Never the same amount of band members on stage!

Cya...n thnx😎

I'll check em out, I really like a wide diversity of music think I got that from my Dad. But Mother's FInest Live was one of those concerts where half of the kids went to and the other half wished they did. That was 79 and I saw them 30 years later at a rinky-dink fall festival in Snellville Ga and damn she could still belt out a tune and they still rocked

edit on 15-3-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

Hell, they were good, listening to Lighthouse Live Album 1972 right now feel-good music definitely has that early 70"s depth and diversity. Got a little bit of Chicago, Moody Blues, Doobie Brothers the Mama's, and the Papa's vibe with a helluva lot of showmanship. Digging the brass you can tell they were professionals.

edit on 16-3-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   

As a Detroit rocker from the 70's...this music is my heart...

*Throwback White James Brown Blue Eyed Soul singer:
"Wayne Cochran and the C.C. Riders"- Goin back to Miami

* Someone inbed vid for me, plz? Thnx

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   

As a Detroit rocker from the 70's...this music is my heart...

*Throwback White James Brown Blue Eyed Soul singer:
"Wayne Cochran and the C.C. Riders"- Goin back to Miami

* Someone embed vid for me, plz? Thnx

You weren't kidding about the white James Brown I've heard of the Wayne Cochran and the CC Riders but have never heard a song. I've found more new music on ATS than just about anywhere else.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join