It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wind company breeding birds

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Trump is the worlds best real estate agent.
He owns so much room in peoples heads that they can’t help but bring him into a conversation on a topic that had absolutely nothing to do with him.

edit on 8-3-2021 by Bluntone22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut
This post right here, should be stapled to the top of every forum that this crap gets posted on.

Seriously, put down the weed. Clean out the bong.

This isn't about Trump, but your kins crazy Cali-sanctuary.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: chiefsmom

They get installed because of big subsidies.
The way I understand it, the harmonics of the blades cause some issues for people.

Yes, Donald Trump suggested that the sound of windmills causes cancer, that 'clean coal' is actually non-toxic, that we should put UV light or bleach inside people to kill viruses, that we should prevent hurricanes by detonating nuclear weapons in the heart of storms.

What he was actually talking about was Blood Irradiation Therapy.

Blood irradiation therapy can be administered in three ways: extracorporeally, transcutaneously, and intravenously. The extracorporeal (outside the body) method removes blood from the body and irradiates it in a special cuvette (tube). This method is used for the ultraviolet (UV) blood irradiation (UVBI) by UV lamps. In the transcutaneous method, the radiation goes through the skin, by placing a device on the outside of the skin. In the intravenous method, a device is inserted into a large blood vessel. The laser light is monochromatic.

I do an extracorporeal BIT every 6 months or so and you have NO idea how good I feel for a few weeks afterwards.

But you already knew that, didn't you?

Because I've already told you that about 20 times when it first came up but you still do the low-info "trUmph told us to drink bleach!!!" post every. single. time.

/facepalm

edit on 8-3-2021 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 08:29 PM
link   

The way I understand it, the harmonics of the blades cause some issues for people.

Yes, Donald Trump suggested that the sound of windmills causes cancer, that 'clean coal' is actually non-toxic, that we should put UV light or bleach inside people to kill viruses, that we should prevent hurricanes by detonating nuclear weapons in the heart of storms.

Of course, he didn't mean it, did he?

Good God! When will you get over President Trump? Your obsession with him is starting to make everyone uncomfortable, dude. And you aren’t even an American, so you’re even creepier, man.

The only people who come into threads that have nothing to do with Donald Trump and then bring up and talk about Donald Trump are the people who are supposedly so relieved that Donald Trump is gone.

Methinks the lady doth protest too much.
edit on 8-3-2021 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-3-2021 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   
WOW! this is great.
when a bird gets killed.
they just BUY more!!!

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Of course, he didn't mean it, did he?
Good God! When will you get over President Trump? Your obsession with him is starting to make everyone uncomfortable, dude. And you aren’t even an American, so you’re even creepier, man.

The only people who come into threads that have nothing to do with Donald Trump and then bring up and talk about Donald Trump are the people who are supposedly so relieved that Donald Trump is gone.

The OP is based upon something that Donald Trump made part of his platform against renewable energy.

The fact that a power company is reacting to allegations that their equipment causes environmental damage is quite reasonable.

Methinks the lady doth protest too much.

I'm a guy.

And here are two of your posts from today that either support Trump or deride his opposition, not to mention the response to my post. It seems that Trump is still topical, at least for you:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Methinks the Kansas Karen is perhaps a tad hypocritical?

edit on 8/3/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

What he was actually talking about was Blood Irradiation Therapy.

When he suggested the sound of windmills caused cancer?

However, I clearly remember him talking about putting UV light "like, through the skin" and "inside the body".

Besides, running your blood out through external equipment and back isn't entirely risk free, either.

It is clearly not a 'natural' process, is highly invasive, it represents a path for an infection to enter the bloodstream directly, it kills your immune processes just as effectively as it kills pathogens, and it was dropped years ago because studies proved it ineffective.

Blood irradiation therapy can be administered in three ways: extracorporeally, transcutaneously, and intravenously. The extracorporeal (outside the body) method removes blood from the body and irradiates it in a special cuvette (tube). This method is used for the ultraviolet (UV) blood irradiation (UVBI) by UV lamps. In the transcutaneous method, the radiation goes through the skin, by placing a device on the outside of the skin. In the intravenous method, a device is inserted into a large blood vessel. The laser light is monochromatic.

I do an extracorporeal BIT every 6 months or so and you have NO idea how good I feel for a few weeks afterwards.

Remember that trepanation and bloodletting were supposed to make people feel better, too.

But you already knew that, didn't you?

Because I've already told you that about 20 times when it first came up but you still do the low-info "trUmph told us to drink bleach!!!" post every. single. time.

/facepalm

I'm fairly sure that I have refrained from directly suggesting that Trump told people to drink bleach. He didn't directly say that. He suggested injection of disinfectant, as the posted video in this post shows.

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer
I say let them frackin adapt and evolve. If the birds are too stupid that they go extinct from being able to just go higher or take an alternate route, they have probably had enough time on the Earth anyway. I seriously do not understand why we expend resources trying to save specific species of birds. Are their still fracking birds on planet Earth?? Yes?? Ok then, ill have a cow when chickens get close to extinction, otherwise lets move on to things that are more productive.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join