It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Duchess Meghan Markle says Britains Royal Family Members are Racists.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

originally posted by: XCrycek
Funny how ATS works.
Usually the royals are slandered on here, accused of being pedophiles,criminals and globalist.
As soon they are acused of racism the insecure white males, the same who usually slander royals, go in to defense mode and downplay the whole thing.

Funny all I saw last night was 2 insecure black females making false claims of "racism".

That was Oprah. Merkle was the white woman next to her bitch.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I watched/listened to a bit of it... via a streaming youtube channel also watching and providing commentary. I think one comment I saw summed it up very succinctly: A couple of millionaires crying to a billionaire about how hard life is as a millionaire. Virtually every single complaint was about someone else not being nice enough or doing enough or giving enough to them. As they make a spectacle of themselves while his grandfather is in the hospital, having just had heart surgery, and his grandmother is about to celebrate the Commonwealth and its nations and people, and the nation as a whole is reeling from Covid, and many are TRULY struggling to survive. Tone-deaf is an understatement.

And some of her claims I found outright unbelieveable as conveyed. I'm not the only one.

Harry and Meghan did NOT secretly marry three days before the royal wedding: Rules state ceremony needs two witnesses and must be carried out in licenced venue as vicar asks 'are rest of claims BS too'
To be clear (unlike the title), the question is being raised, but neither the Archibishop of Canterbury, nor the Church of England, has confirmed or denied.

If it's not true, then I would suggest Meghan assumed the Church/Archbishop could not/would not directly respond to her statement. Much like she is exploiting the fact that the Royal Family will not respond directly to her interview, so she can say what she wants with little pushback. Well, except for the "Sussex Survivors", who are speaking out and being heard these days too.

ETA: 'Sussex Survivors' Club': Key figures at centre of Meghan Markle bullying claims

Her depression and suicidal ideation sounds like it might have been post-natal depression, but I find it less than credible that the woman who was able to find her OB-Gyn was unable to find psychological counseling -- not even her chosen OB-Gyn, who would have been knowledgable about PND.

There is a probably a little bit of truth to everything claimed, but twisted and contorted beyond all proportion.
edit on 8-3-2021 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   
"Oprah with Meghan and Harry"

or:

How To Make Bank & Escape Pedophilia Sympathizers 101.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek
Funny how ATS works.
Usually the royals are slandered on here, accused of being pedophiles,criminals and globalist.
As soon they are acused of racism the insecure white males, the same who usually slander royals, go in to defense mode and downplay the whole thing.

Of course they’re racist.
We didn’t need tabloid tv to tell us that. It goes hand in hand with being pedophiles, criminals, and globalists.

That being said, being a victim of anything doesn’t make someone a saint.
Being a royal is a job. They quit their job and still expect the money, titles, and perks that went along with it.

Welcome to the world of the commoners. Now get real jobs and stop sucking off the media’s teat.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I didn’t even know she was black from looking at her. I thought she was just another rich asshole.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Re: mobile.twitter.com...

Is Prince Philip the guy who spent a lot of time on Jeffrey Epstein's Lolita Island?

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767
Bloody hell LABTECH, BATTENBURG????? where did you get that one from. Battenburg is a cake. The royal family comes from the SAX COBURG tree.
Megan bullying, give me a break. Way before her Philip was known to bully staff, Andrew is renowned for bullying staff. OH, by the way, Andrew has offered to baby sit for Megan.
Harry is way down the list for succession and because of that he has been sidelined. He is one of the most down to earth of the royals and they hate him for that.
NOW, who would want to stay in that toxic atmosphere, would you?
Now why you Yanks are going on about this couple you've forgot about the Andrew thing. Easy aint it.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   
My God, First world problems eh. At least Megs has 19 bathrooms to go barf her dinners up to keep skinny.

And Hairy, for real dude? You Ginger -headed Beta Male. Make like every other Spare Royal and just shut up. Your only role in life was to back up Willy in case he pegged it before he bred some chick and produced an heir. Well he has 3 now so the odds are astronomical that you get to stick some shiny hat on your head.

Realize this and just score some bank, but please. spare us the Meghan "book. movie, Kardashianesk endless parade of pub BS.

Signed
Jesus H. Christ.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Andrew offered to babysit eh. I bet he did!!!!!!!!!!!

a reply to: crayzeed

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   
In the interview they blame the UK media for creating a toxic racist environment, then the UK media tries to act like it’s society that’s being racist twords them.

Basically the media stirs up a bunch of racist bs, then subjects this couple to the racism and calls it journalism.

The media and the ruling class are racist and they are trying to convince the viewer at home that the viewers are part of a racist society.

Sorry, it’s just you guys.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   
She's an actress,,,,and an incredibly ambitious and self-centred one at that.

I'm pretty much on the fence as far as The Royal Family are concerned.

I'm certain there may be an element of truth somewhere in what she said but I think she has twisted, manipulated and spun it all in such a manner as to portray her as so badly done to.

What did she expect when she married into this family?
And I'm sorry, I haven't seen any racism directed towards her.
Yes, it seems many people - including influential people - dislike her, but that's more because of her personality and not because of her skin colour.
Of course who knows what goes on behind closed doors and UK MSM are hardly the most ethical and honourable.....and neither are the 'establishment' over here.

But mountain out of a molehill springs to mind.

Harry strikes me as someone who is overly enamoured with a certain part of a woman's anatomy - the phrase more commonly used breaks site T&C.

This interview reeks of self-centred attention seeking and wokism.

Do not be surprised if somewhere down the line this woman makes some sort of power play in the USA.....she is consumed with her own inflated self-importance.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   
have only seen the clips, but it appeared to be a written script.

And the Brit Press???? Milly Dowler comes to mind. Which makes me want to beat the hell out of Piers Morgan every time I see his smug snaggletooth, muppet haired face.

a reply to: Freeborn

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Can't we just kill all the celebrities?

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   

""Duchess Meghan Markle says Britain's Royal Family Members are Racists.""

Sorry but how is this news?

Opps.

edit on 8-3-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   
The moment the fame whore got anywhere near the Royal Family there was trouble ahead.
What an awful POS she is.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flavian
Is it only me that though it was a self indulgent whine-a-thon?

I was also suprised by the lack of Royal knowledge on show, particularly from Harry. For example, the matter of Archie being a "Prince". As the son of the second son of the Prince of Wales, Harry should have known Archie wouldn't be a Prince. He would take one of his fathers titles, as Earl of Dumbarton.

I actually think this is quite an important example as it demonstrates the expectation of the Sussex's versus the reality. Reality doesn't meet expectation, so everyone else is being a meany.........

Exactly that.
Or more like a staged shock-a-thon for publicity and cash.
I feel sorry for Harry having to be anywhere near that horrible human being of a wife he was stupid enough to marry.

edit on 8/3/2021 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

That crap runs deep in the family UKTruth.

Or so it seems anyroad.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   
The mean this isn’t really news...it’s long been known that phill is a raging racist

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Guess she must really be stupid. She ought to remember Princess Di and what happened to her!

Yeah maybe they ran away from a lot of things.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Candace Owens seems to think that Meghan isn't black enough to pull the race card.

Telegram

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join