It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COVID - A Respiratory Disease

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: ATruGod
Don't worry someone will come along and point out how those can't be the actual numbers blah blah blah…

Lots of Us know/have known since the beginning but its been made impossible to even question it.

And... if you post the numbers on social media, they either censor it or add a tag that your numbers are BS.
They have control.

I tried reaching out to friends online in november, just to see if anyone knew what I was talking about, and even my totally innocent xmas posts to friends in december weren't seen by anyone. Still no posts get seen. They have us by the short curlies.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Given the role of Johns Hopkins School of Public Health in Event 201, I am most skeptical of any data they put forth.

And you would be wise to as they delete that which goes against their managed narrative.

This following link, A Closer Look At US Deaths Due To Covid19, is the paper that was deleted from the John Hopkins newsletter. Apparently this newsletter, which is published by the students, is not in any way influenced by the actual university ...... LOL.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell
a reply to: Salander

Given the role of Johns Hopkins School of Public Health in Event 201, I am most skeptical of any data they put forth.

And you would be wise to as they delete that which goes against their managed narrative.

This following link, A Closer Look At US Deaths Due To Covid19, is the paper that was deleted from the John Hopkins newsletter. Apparently this newsletter, which is published by the students, is not in any way influenced by the actual university ...... LOL.

That's a great article. No wonder it was deleted. This paragraph is very telling:

she noted something strange. As Briand compared the number of deaths per cause during that period in 2020 to 2018, she noticed that instead of the expected drastic increase across all causes, there was a significant decrease in deaths due to heart disease. Even more surprising, as seen in the graph below, this sudden decline in deaths is observed for all other causes.

What this says is something that has been discussed many times. Deaths, no matter their origin, have been falsely reported by hospitals and doctors as COVID-19 deaths. Why did heart disease all of a sudden "significantly decrease"?

COVID == Money

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

I posted all the upper respiratory viruses and diseases, but as usual, "covid is special, is going to kill you if you are not wearing a mask" because is all about covid.

Your stats are right to the point,

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

Why did heart disease all of a sudden "significantly decrease"?

To facilitate the need to inject the entire population of this planet with an insufficiently tested gene therapy, thereby massively increasing the profits and wealth for the psychopaths who appear to have just waltzed in and taken over without so much as a whimper .......

And when you consider that about 85% of the population need no injection of anything it makes it all the more nauseating.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: chr0naut

If you die of one of these respiratory diseases, you can't then catch another and die of that one too. So it is to be expected that a rise in deaths of one cause would mean a reduction in deaths of another, so there is that.

... and the things that stop the spread of COVID-19 seem to be even more effective at stopping the spread of influenza. There's that too.

But you are also cherry picking data. Many nations now have the epidemic spread under control, they have 'flattened the curve'. Here in New Zealand, we have had 26 people die of COVID-19 so far, and have all but eliminated the virus within our borders. If you looked at our numbers, you might assume that there is no threat from it. The truth is, we have effectively mitigated against the disease. If we had done nothing, or delayed like in other countries, then we would be as badly afflicted as they are.

Why don't you, instead, look at countries that contribute the most in numbers of infected (and the most numbers of dead), where the numbers of the tested positive infected are in the tens of millions? They are the countries that are showing the full weight of the epidemic.

Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Dashboard

I heard Gilligan's Island didn't have any cases of Corona. they said your island did it all wrong. Don't hate the messenger, I'm just relaying information. (The Professor validated the findings, so it's really scinecy)

How did you get this information, listening to empty coconuts?

I gave a rational reply. It clearly demolishes the nonsense that keeps being reposted, as if you could make things true by a barrage of BS.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
a reply to: chr0naut

That doesn't make me happy because I used to greatly admire JH, but it appears they are somehow an enabler of the Plandemic.

It's not only them, it's all those other reputable scientific and governmental health organizations too.

Thank goodness there is YouTwitFace, with their stringent controls over what people post and deep fact checking, to tell you the truth.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

I had a link for one but it is dead know, I guess they didn't want people using it to see the truth.

But I do have this one

Canada Death Statistics, Mutiple Years

Here is an example from the USA over 4 weeks, notice the death drop or gain in categories, since this is compared to the previous week, gains or drops become exponential compared to the original figures. Of note a decrease of deaths of 4675 for all causes but an increase in deaths with COVID of 4698 an increase of only 23 deaths. That is not a pandemic, and it's not even debatable statistically.

edit on 8-3-2021 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   

I was spamming this board, local government twitter accounts, and everyday IRL ppl these very same numbers from CDC and WHO mortality sources for the first six months of last year. I hope more people are coming to this realisation, because many of us had been pointing this out all through 2020.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   

The chart strangely disappeared I am reposting

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

I had a link for one but it is dead know, I guess they didn't want people using it to see the truth.

But I do have this one

Here is an example from the USA over 4 weeks, notice the death drop or gain in categories, since this is compared to the previous week, gains or drops become exponential compared to the original figures. Of note a decrease of deaths of 4675 for all causes but an increase in deaths with COVID of 4698 an increase of only 23 deaths. That is not a pandemic, and it's not even debatable statistically.

The canada figures don't include 2020 so don't provide any information about the impact of covid.

I am not clear why you think a 4 week period in April gives any real indication the impact of covid either. The fact US had almost 500k excess deaths on 2020 seems a much more meaningful metric.

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

But I do have this one

The canada figures don't include 2020 so don't provide any information about the impact of covid.

I am not clear why you think a 4 week period in April gives any real indication the impact of covid either. The fact US had almost 500k excess deaths on 2020 seems a much more meaningful metric.
You’ve mislead with your representation of the data, not surprised considering you’re obvious political angle. You’ve implied the US had 0 death prior to 2020, and combining 2021 death numbers with 2020 numbers (disingenuously) while making no citations and claiming all over this thread the OP is wrong. Classic opinion before data post by you.

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808

originally posted by: ScepticScot

But I do have this one

You’ve mislead with your representation of the data, not surprised considering you’re obvious political angle. You’ve implied the US had 0 death prior to 2020, and combining 2021 death numbers with 2020 numbers (disingenuously) while making no citations and claiming all over this thread the OP is wrong. Classic opinion before data post by you.

Where did I inply the US had zero deaths or anything like that?

Wat I have said that since we have not been provided with the 2020 figures for the same metric you can't draw any conclusion from the data.

I think the obvious political angle is those cherry picking stats to try and claim there is no increase in covid deaths

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Remember when people were getting lung diseases from vaping?

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth
Remember when people were getting lung diseases from vaping?

Yes.

Good times.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join