It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Snots Is Back !!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: and14263

This IS a pet forum. What are you doing here? You have a PM.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   
nvm

edit on 7-3-2021 by and14263 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: and14263

Take your dogs and cats to a pet forum

I did.
This is a forum.
It's about pets.

Anything else or you just gonna keep pissin in the wind ?

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Our cat is black and white also.. Maybe it is something to do with that breed of cat.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: argentus

Sounds like a great cat. That is my favorite things about cats. They kind of just do what they want.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
a reply to: DAVID64
BOOOORRRRINGG!!!!!

Take your dogs and cats to a pet forum.

Why did I pass comment? Because if I don't pass comment then the forum that once was great will devolve into BS quicker than if I don't pass comment.

Pet forum at Reddit awaits...

Cat Handcuffs
Steve Martin

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing, i needed this!

Karma will give you rewards later. The cat won't, they are selfish and arrogant and absolutely lovely.

My eyes began sweating. Finnish men do NOT cry.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

He is a great cat. I just wish his face didn't look so much like Jeff Dunham's Walter. He likes to fight with the other ferals even though he has been neutered. Territory is important. I understand that. I'm not so different, except that I don't bite and scratch when I defend my turf.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I am glad your little girl made it back.

Our very first cat was indoor/outdoor, and she just disappeared one day. She was getting up in age, so we suspect she tangled with something she couldn't take or was just too slow finally. But we'll never know.

It killed my mom. She just kept expected that cat to show up.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: MapOfNowhere

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing, i needed this!

Karma will give you rewards later. The cat won't, they are selfish and arrogant and absolutely lovely.

My eyes began sweating. Finnish men do NOT cry.

It's that Finnish Sisu .
One of the best words ever spoken .
I always chalk it up to allergies (I don't have allergies)

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: argentus

I just wish his face didn't look so much like Jeff Dunham's Walter.

Oh my God, that cracked me up. LOL

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Glad you got your kitty back! Happy for you.

I had a similar experience once as a kid, but the middle of the story wasn't so happy, though it did have a happy ending.

My Mom had a cat we called "Kitty" (original, huh?). It was totally an indoor cat, but it would go out periodically. One time in the winter it darted out and vanished. Normally it would just go pee in the bushes and come right back in, but not this time. It was gone for a whole day and night and it was COLD (like -20F) in Wyoming.

The next morning I heard this very faint mewing in the bushes. So I immediately dug around in the bushes looking for Kitty. I expected to find a very cold cat, but what I found was far worse. Kitty was mangled. She must have gotten up in one of the cars to stay warm and someone started it, and she got the bad end of that deal. Both of her front legs were badly broken, and she had a massive head injury. I scooped her up and held her inside my warm jacket while we got in touch with the vet. I didn't think there was any way Kitty would survive. But, the vet managed to keep her alive for the first day, and it was day by day after that.

Miraculously, Kitty improved over time. She spent about 3 weeks in the vet and amazingly she was well enough to come home. She spent another 4-5 weeks in a crate with constant meds and care. Amazingly, Kitty survived! One of her front paws was crooked after that, and she was blind in one eye, but otherwise she lived a long time after that as Mom's companion. She was a real success story. I have no idea how much the vet bill was, but I'm sure it wasn't cheap. I guess you can't put a price on love though.

The one thing I'll never forget was how she was purring after I put her in my jacket and held her there. Maybe she was just scared, but I think she was happy someone found her in the bushes that night. I held her in my jacket until we dropped her off at the vet. Inside of my down jacket was all covered in blood, but it was okay. That jacket probably saved her life.

I'm not a big cat guy, but I kinda' miss that cat, even after all these years. She went through hell and back, but never gave up. Lived a long normal life after that, and I was always happy about that.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Snots is a fabulous name for a cat!
This is why I would never name one fluffy. Walking thru the neighborhood screaming "FLUFFY!!!" Nope, not doing it.
It's also why mine have been trained to come to a whistle. One I do, not just a regular store bought one.
Runner up is shaking the temptations chicken cat treats container. Kind like shaking a feed bucket for cows or horses.
(that stuff is cat-crack!)

Cats absolutely do whatever they want whenever they want.
You get used to it.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

Would you rather a name like..."Nut Sack"?

"Hey little Nut Sack, come on, where are you, little Nut Sack???

Kitty says, Nut Sack, has been a very bad boy and needs to come home now!!"

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 05:34 AM
link   

I read a story in the local paper about a hunter who was in the woods when up comes this kitten who ran to him meowing its head off. He stopped his hunt and took it home and wondered how it got out there by itself and how it knew that he would save it. He adopted it so all was well. Then a long time ago my brother and I were spotlighting deer when we saw a cat walking along the back road. I shined the light on it and it just sat there meowing looking at us. It wasn't scared and seemed very tame. I guess it was out hunting and lived nearby. Not a creepy encounter as it seemed like a friendly cat although i'm a dog person and not a cat person.

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

My girlfriend has a Maine Coon female. She is absolutely the most loving and snuggling cat I've ever come across. Pretty much loves all people--especially men. No matter who it is---if they sit on her couch she eventually ends up on a lap.

I'm a dog person myself---we have two--but that cat is something else. Since we feed the dogs twice a day I must walk over to her water and food and at least inspect them before she starts a little eating.

We went to northern MI for a few days last summer and I accidentally shut her liter box door before we left. For four day she was by herself. We came home--saw what I had done and started the hunt for accidents. She went to the bathroom in our upstairs shower the entire time. Smart cookie.

We get her shaved like a lion because she gets pretty hairy and once she comes hoke she purrs at you non stop for a couple of days---especially when you are trying to sleep lol

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Glad that kitty made it back
But

There is something missing.
Lemme think
Ah
Why is there no pic of snot?
I think we need a good snot pic.
OP? You owe us a pic!

new topics

top topics